X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R4Z View Post
    when my art done?
    When u gonn speak engliesh?
    Really wait for the art to be done patiently if I were her I would give you the sketch and tell you that this is the drawing, you can see that her drawings are not sketches that take 5 minutes she tries to make them as good as she can so that people will be happy with what they get. Everyone has a life and no one stays in home 7/24 drawing game characters for game currency so since we are not even paying her real money we do not deserve the right to make her rush. Just my opinion and I am hoping people will read and stop asking for free drawings or remakes of the pose just because they dislike a small detail. Btw. Good luck with the requests Vyein!

Comment

• Originally posted by xXBerlinXx View Post
      When u gonn speak engliesh?
      Really wait for the art to be done patiently if I were her I would give you the sketch and tell you that this is the drawing, you can see that her drawings are not sketches that take 5 minutes she tries to make them as good as she can so that people will be happy with what they get. Everyone has a life and no one stays in home 7/24 drawing game characters for game currency so since we are not even paying her real money we do not deserve the right to make her rush. Just my opinion and I am hoping people will read and stop asking for free drawings or remakes of the pose just because they dislike a small detail. Btw. Good luck with the requests Vyein!
      U didnt know anything i wait like mostly 2 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by vyein View Post
      I charged around 15 wl. And uh, i just noticed thats not a hammer as well. So sorry, prizm :'D
      Can u make it cheaper i broke now out of wls sorry

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I was gonna request when this thread started and I have been waiting for more time I also will pay her the price or even more sooo... What is your point? Are you some magical creature that can do this kind of art in 5 minutes? She spends a lot of time and she is trying to please us so just stop.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly give up. What is your world name? I will give you full refund.

Like she said, I'm doing this for fun and I virtually get nothing. I spend few hours every drawing, pretty much I the same amount of WL I will get by playing and having fun. It's fun drawing for people who appreciate your work. It feels nice that some random people feels happy receiving a drawing of them. I'm a freelance illustrator. I have spent more than a week invested drawing these. I can't really sell this commercially as the copyright is owned by RTsoft. They are nice enough to let me put these on my portfolio. Think of how much money I could earned if I spent those hours working. I did not and will not spent 24 hours in front of my computer drawing this. I do have a life outside this game. I don't need someone breathing down my neck asking me where their requested drawing is. I have posted clearly the order list and I have stated before that I will do everything by the order they were asked.

I honestly don't give a flying crap of the WL. I barely play growtopia since I started this thread. Whats the use of those WL when I can't even enjoy them? I used not to give a fixed price as I want everyone being able to enjoy my work. But some people actually ask if they can have it for free. Then it struck me. Its not hard to obtain a few WL. I actually spent a fair amount of time clicking my mouse to draw fine small details, why can't they sacrifice a few hours to get something to pay me? If you really want a nice phone, you will save up to buy them, no? If you think my work have no worth that you wont even spend a few virtual currency to pay it, I'm sorry, I think I can make better use of my time.

Sorry for the long rant,
          Have a good day.
          Last edited by vyein; 08-28-2015, 04:17 PM.
          IGN: Vyein

World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm

Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by vyein View Post

Like she said, I'm doing this for fun and I virtually get nothing. I spend few hours every drawing, pretty much I the same amount of WL I will get by playing and having fun. It's fun drawing for people who appreciate your work. It feels nice that some random people feels happy receiving a drawing of them. I'm a freelance illustrator and I usually charge around $20 per hour. I have spent more than a week invested drawing these. I can't really sell this commercially as the copyright is owned by RTsoft. They are nice enough to let me put these on my portfolio. Think of how much money I could earned if I spent those hours working. I did not and will not spent 24 hours in front of my computer drawing this. I do have a life outside this game. I don't need someone breathing down my neck asking me where their requested drawing is. I have posted clearly the order list and I have stated before that I will do everything by the order they were asked.

I honestly don't give a flying crap of the WL. I barely play growtopia since I started this thread. Whats the use of those WL when I can't even enjoy them? I used not to give a fixed price as I want everyone being able to enjoy my work. But some people actually ask if they can have it for free. Then it struck me. Its not hard to obtain a few WL. I actually spent a fair amount of time clicking my mouse to draw fine small details, why can't they sacrifice a few hours to get something to pay me? If you really want a nice phone, you will save up to buy them, no? If you think my work have no worth that you wont even spend a few virtual currency to pay it, I'm sorry, I think I can make better use of my time.

Sorry for the long rant,
            Have a good day.
            To people that wonder; you can sell your drawings on some websites such as deviantart for 100 dollars or even more. If I had her talent I would sell them for money. The people that got their drawings are quite lucky, I hope that people will learn not to ask for free stuff because there already are amazing artists that do it for free you can't ask an artist to change the prize just because you are too lazy to click a few times. I hope you won't quit the game and the forum Vyein because we have a few mature forumers and you are one of them.

Comment

Like she said, I'm doing this for fun and I virtually get nothing. I spend few hours every drawing, pretty much I the same amount of WL I will get by playing and having fun. It's fun drawing for people who appreciate your work. It feels nice that some random people feels happy receiving a drawing of them. I'm a freelance illustrator. I have spent more than a week invested drawing these. I can't really sell this commercially as the copyright is owned by RTsoft. They are nice enough to let me put these on my portfolio. Think of how much money I could earned if I spent those hours working. I did not and will not spent 24 hours in front of my computer drawing this. I do have a life outside this game. I don't need someone breathing down my neck asking me where their requested drawing is. I have posted clearly the order list and I have stated before that I will do everything by the order they were asked.

Sorry for the long rant,
              Have a good day.
              I like ur art please dont give up i will give u enought wls tomorrow 15 wls for real!

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

• xXberlinXx

Hello, here is your requested artwork. Sorry for the long wait, I really hope you will like it!

no bg

Comment

Hello, here is your requested artwork. Sorry for the long wait, I really hope you will like it!

no bg
                  Wow that is great! I really love it! The cow is just too cute! I am gonna drop the payment in your world now.

Comment

• Sooooo it wouldn't let me "Reply With Quote".... on your earlier post...

Yes I did haha Your familiar to Ai? And Shweet, Do you just want to PM me your growtopia Item/Guy/Pet I do anything in growtopia.

(Btw your art is like SOOO Amazing!)

Edit:Also you banners are so cool!!!!!

Spencuh (IGN)

i forgot why this dragon is here

Comment

• Take ur time vyein. Im still waiting,btw the name of the set is "El Astro"
                      IGN: Aien

Comment

• Im waiting for my request.
                        In-Game Name: Kraggle
                        Level:52
                        My Instagram: KraggleGT!
                        Collaborated WOTD count: 7
                        WOTD count: 1

Comment

• CLOSING COMMISSION.

working on dvbbs's now. Also, I will close the commission. My holiday is ending soon. I will finish the request I got before this post. Thanks a lot for all the support, guys, I really appreciate it. Love you all!

Comment

working on dvbbs's now. Also, I will close the commission. My holiday is ending soon. I will finish the request I got before this post. Thanks a lot for all the support, guys, I really appreciate it. Love you all!
                            Well that's a big bummer milkman9 showed me the work you did for his channel and I was hoping I could get some channel art too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	6482095
                            IGN ~ EDFstarwars
                            Level ~ 55

Comment

• Dvbbs

Hello, your request is done. I'm sorry for the long wait and I hope you gonna like it! I include a yellow background, I somewhat love the yellow Anyway, here it is!

no bg

yellow

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Eddie Federmeyer View Post
                              Well that's a big bummer milkman9 showed me the work you did for his channel and I was hoping I could get some channel art too!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91697[/ATTACH]
                              Ah, thanks for the interest. Im sorry but I won't be accepting any more work for now. Thanks and sorry

Comment

I like ur art please dont give up i will give u enought wls tomorrow 15 wls for real!
                                Im not giving up on this thread, I'm giving up on you and your attitude. I'm sorry but I am incapable of doing your request. Just give me your world name and I'll leave the wl there.

Comment

Working...
                                X