Opening Commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vyein View Post
    Sure I'll drop it there. In case you haven't notice, you are not the only person here. Let me get this straight. You asked for my drawing without specifying any details. So I draw one and you asked the pose to be changed.

A Designer turn bunch of amazingly stupid client complaints into poster/

When I first saw that, I thought, ah, I would never meet someone like that. And oh god, who knows I will meet one here.

Changing a pose, rotating it, whatever, means a whole new drawing. I would be totally fine if you specify what you want in the first place. You did not. You did not even say sorry. I'm not a drawing machine who is in dire need of wl. You simply told me to change the pose. Wow. I calmed my self down and out of courtesy I agreed to make you another drawing, using the same angle as I might be able to reuse some asset. I notify you beforehand that I will start drawing again on the 26th. Yet you still ask me am I doing your drawing. You are not my most special person in the world that I need to put first before everybody else. Yes you have to wait, like everybody else. Then you send me an entirely new set of your character. There is nothing I could reuse. Thats not even a change of pose. Thats an entirely new drawing. Are you trying to trick me here? Do you see others who keeps on asking me when their drawing is done? I told them I will get back to them once its done. I will send a private message to them. Maybe you could learn how to wait for a change. I'm not giving a fix deadline for this stuff as it is just something I do for fun. You most definitely kill my fun. Oh, I should have charged full payment for the first drawing, but hey, I don't want to deal with this anymore.

You might have a misunderstanding. I am not a starving artist. I will not bow down to you and lick your feet if you give me some WLs.

Have a nice day
    But i said i pay in full price for that new set.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

• Originally posted by R4Z View Post
      Ok NVM i better save wls my world name is RRZFARM.
      And i say that cuz i wait too long what type of art that take 2 week and im not saying everyday i say like once in 3 day.
      "I want you to draw me and you have like 3 days and if it's ugly I want a refund I do not respect the artists because they become my slaves officially when I pay them!" Is this what you are thinking? She also has not done only a few drawings in that time, she did a LOT of people's requests so stop beings an immature jerk and go back to playing growtopia and don't come to forums until you are mature enough.
      (You seem like you are 11 and if you are older learn to act your age.)

Comment

But i said i pay in full price for that new set.
        It's not because of the payment.

Did you even understand what she pointed out? Yes you paid her, she made you a drawing, you didn't like the pose and there goes the train of complaints from you. You know you could've specified what pose you want and not just, "Ok I'll leave my set here and whatever I have in mind, she will be able to draw it without the need to be told". That's not how it works, man. She also gave you a chance. Agreed to make changes because you didn't like the pose. And what are you asking for? A completely new drawing with an entirely different set!

You know what, you could've simply stated the exact pose you want and not expect her to be a mind reader. Also, if you haven't realised up to now, she won't draw for you again. Stop requesting and requesting when had already clearly declined.

Man, you haven't even apologised. Shame on you.

Comment

• Is your commission still open? Will be sending a picture and 15 wls in your farm if yes.
          Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
          Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
          It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
          Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
          Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty View Post
            It's not because of the payment.

Did you even understand what she pointed out? Yes you paid her, she made you a drawing, you didn't like the pose and there goes the train of complaints from you. You know you could've specified what pose you want and not just, "Ok I'll leave my set here and whatever I have in mind, she will be able to draw it without the need to be told". That's not how it works, man. She also gave you a chance. Agreed to make changes because you didn't like the pose. And what are you asking for? A completely new drawing with an entirely different set!

You know what, you could've simply stated the exact pose you want and not expect her to be a mind reader. Also, if you haven't realised up to now, she won't draw for you again. Stop requesting and requesting when had already clearly declined.

Man, you haven't even apologised. Shame on you.
            But im not wrong first i paid her 5 wls for the old pic then i paid 5 more for new pose (old pic price) then i even not get the new pose yet then i tell her to stop draw without asking for refund and tomorrow i give her my new set and new full payment (15wls) but im just little impatient and asking for when my art done. so what did i do wrong?

Comment

But im not wrong first i paid her 5 wls for the old pic then i paid 5 more for new pose (old pic price) then i even not get the new pose yet then i tell her to stop draw without asking for refund and tomorrow i give her my new set and new full payment (15wls) but im just little impatient and asking for when my art done. so what did i do wrong?
              The fact that you don't know what you've done wrong is what you're doing wrong.
              Vyein has already told you, politely, that she isn't doing more art for you. She has her reasons (which she has stated) and you should respect them!

Comment

• Originally posted by xXBerlinXx View Post
                "I want you to draw me and you have like 3 days and if it's ugly I want a refund I do not respect the artists because they become my slaves officially when I pay them!" Is this what you are thinking? She also has not done only a few drawings in that time, she did a LOT of people's requests so stop beings an immature jerk and go back to playing growtopia and don't come to forums until you are mature enough.
                (You seem like you are 11 and if you are older learn to act your age.)
                And u I'm not the kid u are the one who misunderstanding I'm not asking for refund I even pay her 2 times because I don't like the old pic that she draw and I want her to draw new one for me but I sudently change set so I tell her to stop drawing. So I paid 2 times and got 1 art.

Comment

And u I'm not the kid u are the one who misunderstanding I'm not asking for refund I even pay her 2 times because I don't like the old pic that she draw and I want her to draw new one for me but I sudently change set so I tell her to stop drawing. So I paid 2 times and got 1 art.
                  You still dont get it LOL /fp

Spencuh (IGN)

i forgot why this dragon is here

Comment

Take a look at what you have said and she responded for you to get a bit of enlightenment.

It's not the WLs, it was your attitude. She told you when she can make it. Even provided a list of who is she doing in order. Your lack of patience is what got her. You're not someone she should prioritise, you're on the same level with everyone asking for art requests. It's just that first come, first serve. Also, you do know she already did your art. As what I've already said, if you are expecting a specific artwork, you should've stated it when you have requested. Not when the drawing is already done.

Comment

• Did you pay me for the second one? You paid 5wl for the first one right? I dropped 10wls at your farm world (r4zfarm). I'm quite sure I haven't receive the second payment. Anyway, like what everyone else say here. The first problem would be your attitude. I think I have posted enough details in the post before. I don't have any responsibilities to fix your attitude.

Also, saying " i wait too long what type of art that take 2 week" is rather rude. I put a lot of effort into this. I have my pride and I don't submit a half-arsed work.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (416).png
Views:	1
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	6482175 That's how you do a vector artwork. This is not digital painting. You click a point 1 by 1 to make a shape.

This is how much path exists in 1 artwork. Is is easy? Can it be done in 5 minutes? I let be the judge of that.

Name:	Screenshot (419).png
Views:	1
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	6482176

I gain -5wl from this. But oh well. Thanks a lot for backing me up. I've seen a lot of people these days who request my drawing. Some of you are very polite and well mannered, while some simply spammed on my account saying "HOW TO GET THIS PIC?!! I PAY YU DRAW ME NOW!!!".

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! Here is your requested artwork. I'm so sorry for the long wait and I really hope you will like it. Thanks for requesting my drawing

regular white bg

transparent bg

Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ZeroRarity View Post
                      Is your commission still open? Will be sending a picture and 15 wls in your farm if yes.
                      I'm sorry but the commission is closed for now. I might reopen the commission after finishing this one and taking a short break. I'll let you know then. Sorry and thanks a lot for your interest!
                      IGN: Vyein

World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm

Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

Comment

Did you pay me for the second one? You paid 5wl for the first one right? I dropped 10wls at your farm world (r4zfarm). I'm quite sure I haven't receive the second payment. Anyway, like what everyone else say here. The first problem would be your attitude. I think I have posted enough details in the post before. I don't have any responsibilities to fix your attitude.

Also, saying " i wait too long what type of art that take 2 week" is rather rude. I put a lot of effort into this. I have my pride and I don't submit a half-arsed work.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]91860[/ATTACH] That's how you do a vector artwork. This is not digital painting. You click a point 1 by 1 to make a shape.

This is how much path exists in 1 artwork. Is is easy? Can it be done in 5 minutes? I let be the judge of that.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]91861[/ATTACH]

I gain -5wl from this. But oh well. Thanks a lot for backing me up. I've seen a lot of people these days who request my drawing. Some of you are very polite and well mannered, while some simply spammed on my account saying "HOW TO GET THIS PIC?!! I PAY YU DRAW ME NOW!!!".

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! Here is your requested artwork. I'm so sorry for the long wait and I really hope you will like it. Thanks for requesting my drawing

regular white bg

transparent bg

Thanks again!
                        Ok fine for telling me im so sorry hope u forgive me and i will try to be more polite cuz English is not my native languauge so i dont dont how to use some word well. I will come back when all request done bye

Comment

• @r4z

Thats very nice of you. I'm glad all is settled.

Have a nice day!
                          IGN: Vyein

World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm

Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

Comment

• OK here's the pic kk.

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-30-20-39-26.png
Views:	3
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	6482185

Pose like a cyborg.

Just do it.
                            "SPOILER ALERT is not bad, at least you're "
                            FLYING PANTSU
                            STYX HELIX - MYTH & ROID
                            [GIVEAWAY] Marco's Weekly Wish :/

Comment

@r4z

Thats very nice of you. I'm glad all is settled.

Have a nice day!
                              Can i ask u 1 question? If u done all the art can i apply again? Cuz if i apply now i can wait so i will apply when u have freetime

Comment

• here's the pic:
                                http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...8&d=1440937426

Don't make my skin invinsible and plz add ice dragon kkk
                                Ps. Im wearing d diaper
                                oh also wwhere do i put the wls
                                IGN: SirDodo
                                LEVEL:73
                                Reached 1000 days played on 28 feb 2016
                                sigpic

Originally posted by Hinter
                                How is it spam? When its different..
                                -Hinter2016

Everyone says that there will always be a light at the end of a tunnel. That's good and all but, why were you in a tunnel in the first place?!?!

:hat::hat::hat:

Comment

Working...
                                X