Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Commission

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Bizarro



    Here you go! Hope you like it
    you can drop the payment at greenvenusfarm

    Sorry for those who already paid, but im going this by who requested first. I gonna get to you real quick!
    IGN: Vyein

    World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



    Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by vyein View Post
      Dang your art looks so good. But hanks go making mine pm me in fourms. I have. No wls BTW Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	6479194

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by vyein View Post
        Hello

        Sorry it took some time. Here's for bagel124, other coming soon! I hope you like it. Thanks!







        And i got your payment and donation box. Thanks a lot!
        Thank you so much, it looks amazing! I'll leave my payment in the donation box some time today.
        Edit: Okay, I put the wls in the bin.
        Last edited by bagel124; 08-15-2015, 06:02 PM.
        You can find me ingame as Bagelz and on Discord as Bagelz#5403​.

        Comment


        • #34
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	6479203

          Nice artwork! I'll drop the wls off in your farm now!
          ign:aqq
          Oh the novelty.

          Thanks Panny!
          Instagram: aqqgt

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by aqq View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]89197[/ATTACH]

            Nice artwork! I'll drop the wls off in your farm now!
            Aw thanks! I've recieved the payment, ill get back to you when its done!
            IGN: Vyein

            World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



            Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

            Comment


            • #36
              Meowza



              Here you go. Thanks for waiting and sorry for the wait. I hope you like it!

              Oh, does anyone know how to resize the image in a post? Its hugeeeeee.
              IGN: Vyein

              World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



              Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by vyein View Post


                Here you go! Hope you like it
                you can drop the payment at greenvenusfarm

                Sorry for those who already paid, but im going this by who requested first. I gonna get to you real quick!
                That's so awesome!

                Comment


                • #38
                  CEXY



                  Here you go. Thanks for waiting! I hope you like it . You can drop the payment in greenvenusfarm. Thanks again!


                  That's so awesome!
                  Thanks man! I really like doing yours. Cute outfit
                  Attached Files
                  IGN: Vyein

                  World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



                  Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by vyein View Post


                    Here you go. Thanks for waiting and sorry for the wait. I hope you like it!

                    Oh, does anyone know how to resize the image in a post? Its hugeeeeee.
                    Wow it's Amazing! I love the horse it's to cute xD. Go to THANKYOUNOTE for your pay :3
                    sigpic Awesome signature pic made by banana


                    Goal:
                    Complete my worlds


                    Peace out kitties! Meow!!! ^.^

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      If you want to resize them you can go to TinyPic, but honestly leave them like that. I don't know why but I like how big it is. I feel like if it were smaller it'd ruin it. (Even though your drawings are amazing lol)

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Bizarro View Post
                        If you want to resize them you can go to TinyPic, but honestly leave them like that. I don't know why but I like how big it is. I feel like if it were smaller it'd ruin it. (Even though your drawings are amazing lol)
                        hahaha its gigantic here, I thought it may make loading the page slower. Anyways, I got your gift! Thank you!
                        IGN: Vyein

                        World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



                        Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Could you draw an Ice Dragon for me please? I really love your style :3
                          Just tell me your price

                          And if you do, would you mind PMing me in case I forget about this thread?
                          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                          I love her so so much eee
                          how do I add back my sigpic
                          IGN: Dynnie
                          Discord: Dynnie#3475

                          Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                            Could you draw an Ice Dragon for me please? I really love your style :3
                            Just tell me your price

                            And if you do, would you mind PMing me in case I forget about this thread?
                            Sure, but you might need to wait for a day or two. I need to draw a couple more before yours. I dont really set a price, just pay me what you think its worth! Thanks
                            IGN: Vyein

                            World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



                            Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by vyein View Post
                              Sure, but you might need to wait for a day or two. I need to draw a couple more before yours. I dont really set a price, just pay me what you think its worth! Thanks
                              Sure, I can wait.
                              Anyway, is 5 WLs okay? I'm kind of low on WLs right now, but I can pay more if I can earn some more WLs quick enough.
                              Also, will I be allowed to use it as an avatar when it's finished?

                              EDIT. Anyways, I have to go now. Could you tell me the name of a world where I can leave a payment when I log back on tomorrow?
                              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                              I love her so so much eee
                              how do I add back my sigpic
                              IGN: Dynnie
                              Discord: Dynnie#3475

                              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                                Sure, I can wait.

                                Anyway, is 5 WLs okay? I'm kind of low on WLs right now, but I can pay more if I can earn some more WLs quick enough.

                                Also, will I be allowed to use it as an avatar when it's finished?
                                Sure, of course! I'll get back to you when I'm done then. Thanks!
                                IGN: Vyein

                                World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



                                Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12 ;)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X