Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID: BEASTLY
    replied
    These are awesome! Put me in the queue please!

I'll choose an outfit later.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Destinyz View Post
    May i ask wat app you use?
    That is Adobe Illustrator I think. It is definitely Adobe, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Destinyz
    replied
    Originally posted by vyein View Post
    Hello, Im sorry to inform you that your request is not done yet. So sorry for the lack of progress. I'm having food poisoning with a twist of diarrhea. Awesome combo. Here's some progress. I hope I can finish this by tomorrow.

May i ask wat app you use?

Leave a comment:

• Retried
    replied
    Ah, I'm sorry, I'm not doing commission anymore
    Oh my bad...
    notify me if you're gonna do commissions someday

P.S:I like your drawing so much!
    And desperately want to have one.. Keep up the good work tho!

Leave a comment:

• vyein
    replied
    Originally posted by Retried View Post
    Oh..You re-opened the commission
    I would like to have one I will pay you how much it cost
    thanks again

heres my pic:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]95009[/ATTACH]
    Ah, I'm sorry, I'm not doing commission anymore

Leave a comment:

• Retried
    replied
    Oh..You re-opened the commission
    I would like to have one I will pay you how much it cost
    thanks again

heres my pic:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	profile.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	6485555

Leave a comment:

• Ranger
    replied
    Way to amazing. I wanted one as well :/

Leave a comment:

• ImAHelper
    replied
    Hello, your artwork is done. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you will like it! You can drop the payment in greenvenusfarm. Thanks again for ordering!

transparent bg

---------

And with this the commission is over. I would like to thank everyone for ordering artworks from me and trusting me to draw their character. There are a lot of people whom I can't draw after the commission both in this forum and in instagram. I'm very sorry for that. Thanks a lot for supporting my artwork. Really. I'm so happy it got good response. Thanks again, everyone! Don't forget to follow my instagram @clarafang12 for more artworks, both growtopia and non growtopia related stuff.
    It's over?.. Man! I was about to order 1 for 16 wls! Your art was so amazing!

Leave a comment:

• genpasaporte922
    replied
    Free bump..............ehhh?

Leave a comment:

• Miguel Magsino
    replied
    I want one! I like your art!
    Here's the photo:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 1.50.45 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	6482859
    Didn't know the commission is over. Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• vyein
    replied
    Rudolph Plays

Hello, your artwork is done. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you will like it! You can drop the payment in greenvenusfarm. Thanks again for ordering!

transparent bg

---------

And with this the commission is over. I would like to thank everyone for ordering artworks from me and trusting me to draw their character. There are a lot of people whom I can't draw after the commission both in this forum and in instagram. I'm very sorry for that. Thanks a lot for supporting my artwork. Really. I'm so happy it got good response. Thanks again, everyone! Don't forget to follow my instagram @clarafang12 for more artworks, both growtopia and non growtopia related stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Spencer1221
    replied
    Hello, your request is done. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you gonna like it ;D

transparent bg
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE WAITED ANY AMOUNT ;D THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will start on your work sometime this week I PROMISE! Im just busy with school and exams and stuff :/ But I will FOR SURE! THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN I LOOOVE IT I JUST CANT GET OVER IT THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Thanks for putting just "Spencer" instead of with the numbers haha.

Leave a comment:

• vyein
    replied
    Spencer1121

Hello, your request is done. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you gonna like it ;D

transparent bg

Leave a comment:

• Spencer1221
    replied
    Hello, Im sorry to inform you that your request is not done yet. So sorry for the lack of progress. I'm having food poisoning with a twist of diarrhea. Awesome combo. Here's some progress. I hope I can finish this by tomorrow.

OH MY GOSH! I SPEECHLESS ITS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO FAR!!!!!! THE TURTLE IS SO CUTE LOL! Don't worry I don't Mind the wait you could take a week longer I wouldn't care . Sorry about your sickness :/ Hope you feel better! Thanks I like my set too xD
    Also im starting on your soon like tomorrow or Thursday :/ Im SWAMPED with school.
    Hopefully you could get the owl in there, but I know its not done Thank you soooooo much again
    (Seriously though.... I FREAKING LOVE IT)

Leave a comment:

• vyein
    replied
    spencer progress

Leave a comment:

• Spencer1221
    replied
    Sure, np, i've only sketched your character, Ill add the rainbow wing Also, what glass are you wearing?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, the commission is still closed. Those drawings are of those who ordered before its closed

- - - Updated - - -

No, sorry. The commission is closed for now

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot! Vector love!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot! The shading for the drawing is used here are solid color, I intend to make it so, i like how it looks

I think some people do use blur tool. Its all personal preferences. When i do digital painting, I never use blur tool as I've never get quite used to it. I prefer sketchy kind of shading rather than overly smooth shading ;D I think its easier to use the eyedropper and soft edge brush to smoothen things up. But again, personal preferences

I've been drawing... since I was a kid I think. I drew anime until I enter design school, got scold for doing so and started to try realism. From there I got to different kind of stuff. It's been fun
    Thank you SO much, sorry if there was any trouble Glad you didnt have to erase stuff or anything, and I am wearing Party Glasses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X