Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #RoadTo100 GIVEAWAY | Pikalugia GT

No, this is not the wrong subforum!

Oooooh yeah growtopians, it's finally time to announce the creation of the 100 Subscribers Giveaway! We are currently 1 subscriber away from 100. I need your help to reach the milestone and unlock the giveaway room in the world PIKALUGIA! Here is a video where i explain it all...

Thanks for watching!

~Pikalugia~
    Last edited by NorPikalugia; 04-14-2016, 06:16 PM.

Originally posted by NorPikalugia View Post
    No, this is not the wrong subforum!

Oooooh yeah growtopians, it's finally time to announce the creation of the 100 Subscribers Giveaway! We are currently 9 subscribers away from 100. I need your help to reach the milestone and unlock the giveaway room in the world PIKALUGIA! Here is a video where i explain it all...

Thanks for watching!

~Pikalugia~
    Wow,nice,while I am crying over my sucky videos and my 7 subs.
    I'M BACK

FOR NOW..............

Comment

BUMP!! We are officially 6 subscribers away from 100! The giveaway will start once we hit the milestone guys!

Comment

4 subscribers away! Who wants giveaway

Comment

2 subscribers left! Oh god, i can't believe how fast we went up today! We can do it together!

Comment

You earned urself a sub bro.
            IGN : Moonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Yambo View Post
              You earned urself a sub bro.
              Wow, thank you so much! Highly appreciated

Comment

Wait, if you're doing a giveaway it will be in the "Contests and giveaway" sub-Forum! I would had subscribed you, but I don't have a YouTube account!

Comment

Originally posted by Runo View Post
                  Wait, if you're doing a giveaway it will be in the "Contests and giveaway" sub-Forum! I would had subscribed you, but I don't have a YouTube account!
                  Did you even read the thread lol? This was to showcase a video, and the giveaway isn't happening yet

Comment

Originally posted by NorPikalugia View Post
                    Did you even read the thread lol? This was to showcase a video, and the giveaway isn't happening yet
                    I did read the thread! But the giveaway part, I noticed the most. Hm my bad, Free bump! :3
                    Oh I might be your 100th sub, if I manage to create an account!

Comment

Originally posted by Runo View Post
                      I did read the thread! But the giveaway part, I noticed the most. Hm my bad, Free bump! :3
                      Oh I might be your 100th sub, if I manage to create an account!
                      Yeah i see what you mean. This is like a mix of giveaway and video so i didn't actually know where to post this thread. It ended up here lel. Thank you so much for subscribing, Runo. It means alot to me!

Comment

free bump..

Comment

Bump for giveaway hype! <3

Comment

Bump! 10chars

Comment

Working...
                            X