Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK! ( Story )

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DON'T TURN YOUR BACK! ( Story )

    Forumers in the Story (Red mark means they're dead)

    The character application is now closed!
    DON'T TURN YOUR BACK! OR YOUR HEAD WILL GET HACKED!



    Chapter One : CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT


    Chapter Two : LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP


    Chapter Three : THE LIST OF THE DEAD


    Chapter Four : WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY, THE MICE PLAY


    Chapter Five : BACKSTABBED


    Chapter Six : KARMA


    Chapter Seven : THE PSYCHO, THE TRICKSTER AND THE AVENGER


    Chapter Eight : IGNORANCE IS BLISS


    Chapter Nine : WHERE DEMONS ARE BORN


    Chapter Ten : DAMSEL IN DISTRESS


    Chapter Eleven : FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE


    Chapter Twelve : THINGS BETTER LEFT UNKNOWN


    Chapter Thirteen : THE SURVIVORS


    Chapter Fourteen / Final Chapter : PEACE AT LAST


    Thank you all for reading! It was alot of fun writing this, and yes, there will be a sequel! SEE YA NEXT TIME!
    17
    Juanma206
    52.94%
    9
    Mark Chong
    47.06%
    8
    Last edited by MonfernoGT; 12-08-2016, 07:17 AM.
    Originally posted by Juanma206
    Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
    What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

    My Stories :


    Information About Me :

  • #2
    Error Fixing 101

    A few mistakes fixed, so no one will complian.

    Zxerox is a fat face ._________.
    Last edited by MonfernoGT; 11-26-2016, 03:17 AM.
    Originally posted by Juanma206
    Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
    What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

    My Stories :


    Information About Me :

    Comment


    • #3
      Little wee pottle do?

      I've never heard a killer say something like this

      Also, I suggest you use spoilers for each chapter.
      IGN: darkscythe

      Originally posted by Magicalfishy
      We live in a world surrounded by monsters... our own kind.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by darkscythe View Post
        Little wee pottle do?

        I've never heard a killer say something like this

        Also, I suggest you use spoilers for each chapter.
        That's what you call a psychopath killer.

        By the way, I don't know to create spoilers.
        Originally posted by Juanma206
        Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
        What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

        My Stories :


        Information About Me :

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MonfernoGT View Post
          That's what you call a psychopath killer.

          By the way, I don't know to create spoilers.
          [SPOILER]text here[/SPOILER]

          [10 chars]
          ButterPeanut

          Other stuff:



          "If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."

          -Bill Watterson

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by just one growtopian View Post
            [SPOILER]text here[/SPOILER]

            [10 chars]
            Thanks!
            Originally posted by Juanma206
            Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
            What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

            My Stories :


            Information About Me :

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh yeah, by the way guys. If you want to be added in the story, place a form below.

              This is how the form is :

              Role : (What kind of dude you want to be.)

              Talent : (Your role's uniqueness, for example : Mijuki has sharp eyes, Juanma206 is logical etc. )

              Your braveness : (lol)
              Originally posted by Juanma206
              Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
              What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

              My Stories :


              Information About Me :

              Comment


              • #8
                Role: The one who finds out who the killer is.

                Talent: Has a unique eye vision and sense of hearing.

                Braveness: 9/10
                "If oppurtunity doesn't KNOCK, Build a door."



                WARNING: I challenge you NOT to open this spoiler... :crazy:


                IGN: Nraei
                World: NRAEI

                Originally posted by Seth
                Just a test.
                Originally posted by Tlaloc1
                What is a rock guitar? Is it made out of Rock?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MonfernoGT View Post
                  Oh yeah, by the way guys. If you want to be added in the story, place a form below.

                  This is how the form is :

                  Role : (What kind of dude you want to be.)

                  Talent : (Your role's uniqueness, for example : Mijuki has sharp eyes, Juanma206 is logical etc. )

                  Your braveness : (lol)
                  Role: Comic relief.

                  Talent: cracks jokes but is terrified himself.

                  Braveness: bravery of a chicken nugget.
                  IGN: darkscythe

                  Originally posted by Magicalfishy
                  We live in a world surrounded by monsters... our own kind.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FrViaZe View Post
                    Role: The one who finds out who the killer is.

                    Talent: Has a unique eye vision and sense of hearing.

                    Braveness: 9/10
                    "Has a unique eye vision and sense of hearing. "

                    Are you a superhero or sumthin
                    Originally posted by Juanma206
                    Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
                    What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

                    My Stories :


                    Information About Me :

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Little wee pottle doo
                      wut is this lol.
                      IGN: watchmedomydance


                      i draw on weekends/in my free time.
                      https://twitter.com/rrykzi

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by A10a View Post
                        wut is this lol.
                        Trust me I don't know wut is it either
                        Originally posted by Juanma206
                        Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
                        What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

                        My Stories :


                        Information About Me :

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ??? : HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA! I added a poll so you guys can choose who to die, farewell weaklings.AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
                          Originally posted by Juanma206
                          Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
                          What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

                          My Stories :


                          Information About Me :

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MonfernoGT View Post
                            ??? : HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA! I added a poll so you guys can choose who to die, farewell weaklings.AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
                            Oh jeez it feels like until dawn D:
                            IGN: darkscythe

                            Originally posted by Magicalfishy
                            We live in a world surrounded by monsters... our own kind.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Role: wat mi role?

                              Talent: wat mi talent..

                              Your braveness: so brave dat even ants scare me
                              IGN: watchmedomydance


                              i draw on weekends/in my free time.
                              https://twitter.com/rrykzi

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X