Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragonica : The Golden Gauntlet (STORY)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dragonica : The Golden Gauntlet (STORY)

    Thanks to darkscythe for making this! (Please keep in mind that this is the banner)



    If you wish to join the story, simply click on this.

    Additional Information


    - Awakening Arc -


    - Betrayal Arc -
    Last edited by MonfernoGT; 01-16-2017, 01:07 AM. Reason: Adding Chapter Twelve.
    Originally posted by Juanma206
    Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
    What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

    My Stories :


    Information About Me :

  • #2
    So guys, what do you think of the first chapter? My story writing is really bad,feedback and constructed criticism is accepted.
    Originally posted by Juanma206
    Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
    What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

    My Stories :


    Information About Me :

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MonfernoGT View Post
      So guys, what do you think of the first chapter? My story writing is really bad,feedback and constructed criticism is accepted.
      No no no, it's not bad at all!

      The prologue could use some more information, and more of a grabber.

      You should try to use some better grammar, it was a bit hard for me to read.

      Also, you should try to refrain from using so many abrupt changes in your chapter. Maybe once every chapter, but I got confused by that.

      Overall, pretty good but could use some work.

      If you would make more, I would love to read it.

      Comment


      • #4
        A story with a genre of fantasy is always a great story for me. Gotta love them dragons. Interesting so far! MetalWire's in trouble for the ruckus he didn't even make. Lol.
        Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

        Wotd Counter: 13
        Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

        Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
        It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
        Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
        Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheHelper View Post
          No no no, it's not bad at all!

          The prologue could use some more information, and more of a grabber.

          You should try to use some better grammar, it was a bit hard for me to read.

          Also, you should try to refrain from using so many abrupt changes in your chapter. Maybe once every chapter, but I got confused by that.

          Overall, pretty good but could use some work.

          If you would make more, I would love to read it.
          Thank you for the feedback, I'll try not to have many sudden turns in the next chapter.

          I also made some changes to the prologue.

          Originally posted by ZeroRarity View Post
          A story with a genre of fantasy is always a great story for me. Gotta love them dragons. Interesting so far! MetalWire's in trouble for the ruckus he didn't even make. Lol.
          Haha, thanks for the positive feedback. It's not going to be a great day for either Zxerox or Metalwire.
          Originally posted by Juanma206
          Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
          What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

          My Stories :


          Information About Me :

          Comment


          • #6
            Error Fixing 101

            Fixed some errors in the story.
            Originally posted by Juanma206
            Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
            What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

            My Stories :


            Information About Me :

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MonfernoGT View Post
              If you wish to join the story, simply click on this.


              Prologue


              Chapter One : An Unpleasant Entrance
              Fixed the grammar + spelling.

              (And this was just how I wasted my 666th post.)
              IGN: watchmedomydance


              i draw on weekends/in my free time.
              https://twitter.com/rrykzi

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by A10a View Post
                Fixed the grammar + spelling.
                Nice! Now I can read it nice and clearly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by A10a View Post
                  Fixed the grammar + spelling.

                  (And this was just how I wasted my 666th post.)
                  Haha, sorry. Thanks for the help!
                  Originally posted by Juanma206
                  Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
                  What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

                  My Stories :


                  Information About Me :

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Chapter 2 is out! I don't know if most of the things in this chapter are unnecessary, if they are, please do tell me! The following chapters aren't very action-packed, but I will try to make it as interesting as I can, please bear with me.
                    Originally posted by Juanma206
                    Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
                    What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

                    My Stories :


                    Information About Me :

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nice so far
                      Gotta love how metalwire reacted to the crashing of the drag
                      Hello.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        " HELLO! "
                        " Aggh!! "
                        " Sorry for scaring you, again...It seems like you're lost, let me guide you. "
                        " Oh..Thanks,Vesicle! "

                        With Vesicle's help, they finally arrived at the Target Field, when Zxerox turned around to thank him, he was gone without a trace! "How does he do that..." He thought, then suddenly the Gauntlet Gymmaster called out to him.
                        You're Welcome Zxerox! Hahaha..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          First bumperino!
                          Originally posted by Juanma206
                          Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
                          What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

                          My Stories :


                          Information About Me :

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            random pixel art i was bored..


                            ik its weird looking but dont even ask ok
                            Attached Files
                            IGN: watchmedomydance


                            i draw on weekends/in my free time.
                            https://twitter.com/rrykzi

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by A10a View Post
                              random pixel art i was bored..


                              ik its weird looking but dont even ask ok
                              Added ur pixel art
                              Originally posted by Juanma206
                              Terrific trolling by trained traintracks.
                              What Lurks in the Darkness [FORUM GAME]

                              My Stories :


                              Information About Me :

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X