Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time-space rupture

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Humpity bumpity. You guys should read the story.
    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

    My favourite movie:
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      kek

      Here's this thing:
      Name: Ian Marx
      IGN: ForgeMan
      Hair color (very important): Red
      Personality: Level-headed and sensible, likes to argue
      Like / Dislike: Like: Good movies | Dislike: Childish people
      Favorite clothing items: Hammer, Flame cape
      Favorite colors: Red and red
      Element alignment: Fire (The heck is this cringe for?)
      Extra info: Dead inside
      Don't involve me if you feel like playing something immature. I did not fully read what you wrote so not a 100% sure what the topic at hand is, but if it's standard roleplay i'd very much like to participate.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by ForgeMan View Post
        kek

        Here's this thing:
        Name: Ian Marx
        IGN: ForgeMan
        Hair color (very important): Red
        Personality: Level-headed and sensible, likes to argue
        Like / Dislike: Like: Good movies | Dislike: Childish people
        Favorite clothing items: Hammer, Flame cape
        Favorite colors: Red and red
        Element alignment: Fire (The heck is this cringe for?)
        Extra info: Dead inside
        Don't involve me if you feel like playing something immature. I did not fully read what you wrote so not a 100% sure what the topic at hand is, but if it's standard roleplay i'd very much like to participate.
        Ian Marx I assume you are. Dead inside, and hate childish people. Every ordinary teenager. Also, you won't be disappointed.
        Discord: Niskoshi#4509
        Reddit: u/Niskoshi

        My favourite movie:
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Name:Zomba nohiz
          IGN:aneeqz51
          Hair color (very important): lemon yellow
          Personality: a low-tempered , polite,smart guy
          Like / Dislike: he likes to read books/ he hate when people abuse him too much
          Favorite clothing items: chaos cursed sand
          Favorite colors: black
          Element alignment: Air/Earth/Fire/Water water
          Extra info: he wandered in the poles for 5 months learning the knowledge of the sea . He is an expert at solving quests
          IGN : Aneeqz51
          Level : 67

          Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Aneeqz51 View Post
            Name:Zomba nohiz
            IGN:aneeqz51
            Hair color (very important): lemon yellow
            Personality: a low-tempered , polite,smart guy
            Like / Dislike: he likes to read books/ he hate when people abuse him too much
            Favorite clothing items: chaos cursed sand
            Favorite colors: black
            Element alignment: Air/Earth/Fire/Water water
            Extra info: he wandered in the poles for 5 months learning the knowledge of the sea . He is an expert at solving quests
            Accepted. You will play a vital role in this story later on...
            Discord: Niskoshi#4509
            Reddit: u/Niskoshi

            My favourite movie:
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Chapter 3 has been released. Have fun reading.
              Discord: Niskoshi#4509
              Reddit: u/Niskoshi

              My favourite movie:
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Artwork added... From alphacoders.com
                Discord: Niskoshi#4509
                Reddit: u/Niskoshi

                My favourite movie:
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Chapter 4 released. I'm on the hype.
                  Discord: Niskoshi#4509
                  Reddit: u/Niskoshi

                  My favourite movie:
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hippity bumpity bump
                    Discord: Niskoshi#4509
                    Reddit: u/Niskoshi

                    My favourite movie:
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I smell salt coming in the next chapter...
                      Discord: Saltimas#8154

                      This is a very nice signature.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by SaltySpud View Post
                        I smell salt coming in the next chapter...

                        Yep. Salty-coated story.
                        Discord: Niskoshi#4509
                        Reddit: u/Niskoshi

                        My favourite movie:
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          How much will the potato hospital bills cost?
                          Discord: Saltimas#8154

                          This is a very nice signature.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            "Chapter 5: Saltcoated" will be published in one hour range. Stay tuned for SaltySpud's return and his potato bag!
                            Discord: Niskoshi#4509
                            Reddit: u/Niskoshi

                            My favourite movie:
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Ah! Chapter 5 is now OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE! Starring SaltySpud and CowMooMoo.
                              Discord: Niskoshi#4509
                              Reddit: u/Niskoshi

                              My favourite movie:
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by DaCreepah View Post
                                Ah! Chapter 5 is now OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE! Starring SaltySpud and CowMooMoo.
                                Remove cowmoomoo. It's supposed to be about me.
                                WAIT A SECOND. THIS GUY WAS EATING POTATO CHIPS, THIS IS ALL SO FAKE I WOULD NEVER HARM ANOTHER POTATOES LIFE.
                                Discord: Saltimas#8154

                                This is a very nice signature.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X