Room 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room 101

So as we know there is a place called room 101 in 1984. I once had to do a descriptive piece of writing describing myself in it in my English lesson. For those who don't know, room 101 is basically a room to torture people.

So let's turn this into GT. Task in this competition is to write a descriptive piece of what room 101 would be like in GT. This needs to be written in first person as someone who is in that room. Remember to use as many techniques as possible.

Also, if we get enough pieces with some good ones in them, I will be giving a wl to the one with the best piece. So tell me a world where I can put that wl or whatever.

Some growtopian found himself locked in Room 101. in order for him to free all he need to do is drop all his item in his backpack on some display box and recycle untradeable. Doesnt seem really good coz you can store item in world in case you got to there
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by FatFitFut View Post
      Some growtopian found himself locked in Room 101. in order for him to free all he need to do is drop all his item in his backpack on some display box and recycle untradeable. Doesnt seem really good coz you can store item in world in case you got to there
      It has to be in first person.

Comment

Room 101 is a room where they attempt to subject a prisoner to his or her own worst nightmare, fear or phobia, with the object of breaking down their resistance.
        IGN: Wilbs
        Current level: 39

Comment

Originally posted by Wilbster GT View Post
          Room 101 is a room where they attempt to subject a prisoner to his or her own worst nightmare, fear or phobia, with the object of breaking down their resistance.
          In other words torturing. They are torturing the people mentally instead of physically.

Comment

Working...
          X