Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danganronpa II: Goodbye Hope and Despair [Story]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danganronpa II: Goodbye Hope and Despair [Story]

    Warning: The story is the continuation of DragonStorm's Danganronpa story and contains spoilers about the said tale. If you wish to read the prequel first, refer to DragonStorm's signature.

    Another Warning: This story may or may not contain gruesome descriptions of teens and adults being tormented by their own sanity. If dark plots aren't your thing, you are free to leave the thread.




    Chapter 1: A ¤ New ¤ Beginning


    Chapter 2: The ¤ Hunt ¤ Continues


    Chapter 3: The ¤ Departed


    Chapter 4: The ¤ Adjudicators




    List of Characters
    Last edited by Mettaton; 12-08-2017, 07:13 PM.

    Memento mori.

    ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

    Started playing Growtopia since 2013.
    Voted as the Best Writer for 2016 and 2017.
    Hosted the Forum Awards 2017.
    The leader of the Writers' Union.

  • #2
    Seems like it's going to be like 10 years ago .

    (subscribing to thread because I want to read the sequel to my own story)

    Just a random dragon collector.
    Dragons collected:

    Comment


    • #3
      *preparing to raise the death flag*

      Comment


      • #4
        Apologies to cut it at Chapter 1-2, I have to do something important for the mean time. I'll complete it later.

        Memento mori.

        ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

        Started playing Growtopia since 2013.
        Voted as the Best Writer for 2016 and 2017.
        Hosted the Forum Awards 2017.
        The leader of the Writers' Union.

        Comment


        • #5
          I wonder if Jen is faking it somehow.

          Just a random dragon collector.
          Dragons collected:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DragonStorm View Post
            Seems like it's going to be like 10 years ago .

            (subscribing to thread because I want to read the sequel to my own story)
            lmao. Same here.

            Also, Monokuma's laugh changed. Dun Dun Dun!!!
            IGN: Smekky
            Level: 49

            Check out my album here for random Pearls Before Swine comics that I used to randomly post (They're not mine).

            Originally posted by DragonStorm
            Screw logic.

            Avatar by ChuckinDuckins, Thank you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ShenX View Post
              lmao. Same here.

              Also, Monokuma's laugh changed. Dun Dun Dun!!!
              So the mastermind is different this time round?

              Lil' funfact : When I made my own, I'm actually debating on Puhuhu and Upupu, but Upupupupu sounds better.

              Just a random dragon collector.
              Dragons collected:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DragonStorm View Post
                So the mastermind is different this time round?

                Lil' funfact : When I made my own, I'm actually debating on Puhuhu and Upupu, but Upupupupu sounds better.
                When I heard Monokuma's laugh (in a commercial break, lmao), I was kinda shocked. But IMO it sounded like, "Upupupupu".

                999 posts, ecksdee.
                IGN: Smekky
                Level: 49

                Check out my album here for random Pearls Before Swine comics that I used to randomly post (They're not mine).

                Originally posted by DragonStorm
                Screw logic.

                Avatar by ChuckinDuckins, Thank you!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ShenX View Post
                  When I heard Monokuma's laugh (in a commercial break, lmao), I was kinda shocked. But IMO it sounded like, "Upupupupu".

                  999 posts, ecksdee.
                  I'll probably use both, depending on how appropriate the other one is.

                  Memento mori.

                  ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

                  Started playing Growtopia since 2013.
                  Voted as the Best Writer for 2016 and 2017.
                  Hosted the Forum Awards 2017.
                  The leader of the Writers' Union.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mettaton View Post
                    I'll probably use both, depending on how appropriate the other one is.
                    Well, since I don't know for sure your plans, if the mastermind this time round is different, just use a different laugh, as different people voices it.

                    Just a random dragon collector.
                    Dragons collected:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DragonStorm View Post
                      Well, since I don't know for sure your plans, if the mastermind this time round is different, just use a different laugh, as different people voices it.
                      Spoiler

                      Memento mori.

                      ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

                      Started playing Growtopia since 2013.
                      Voted as the Best Writer for 2016 and 2017.
                      Hosted the Forum Awards 2017.
                      The leader of the Writers' Union.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Get into the frying pan. I liek it.
                        Is every Danganronpa games started like this?
                        BTW, I slightly can understand your story now. Yay!
                        Welcome to my signature!

                        Grow Id: AnimaThoriq
                        Level: 67
                        My English is not perfect, sorry if I make a mistake. Feel free to meet me!
                        -Quote-
                        You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you, it's still me. ”
                        — William Afton
                        Just join it, it won't hurt you. Really.
                        Password for FORUMERSGT: BLUEFREDDY

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RIP George.

                          *cue animatronic pun*
                          He was brutally mangled.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kranverg View Post
                            RIP George.

                            *cue animatronic pun*
                            He was brutally mangled.
                            That was... Fast. Things escalated quickly.
                            IGN: Smekky
                            Level: 49

                            Check out my album here for random Pearls Before Swine comics that I used to randomly post (They're not mine).

                            Originally posted by DragonStorm
                            Screw logic.

                            Avatar by ChuckinDuckins, Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Out of all things she paid attention to is the laugh.

                              Just a random dragon collector.
                              Dragons collected:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X