Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll draw your Growtopian!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'll draw your Growtopian!

    I MADE THE SAME THREAD FOR THE THIRD TIME OH MY GOD
    "ADMINISTRATORS WILL REVIEW YOUR THREAD"
    IS IT BECAUSE I ADDED PICS????
    I JUST WANNA PROCRASTINATE ON MY LAPTOP HECK
    /
    /
    /
    OK, besides that small lil rant, I'll just say this:
    HELLO! I WILL DRAW YOUR GROWTOPIAN FOR... FREEEEEEEEEEEE!
    I'LL DRAW WITH WATER COLORS, ONLY THE HEAD AND BODY, (no full body, running out of paper in my sketchbook) AND I'LL DO IT ON MY sKeTcHbOOk
    I just want to improve on my art skills and such.
    Also Growtopia is the game that inspired me to draw because the avatars are so friggin cute


    So! yea, reply to this thread, pls put a pic of your Growtopian, and I'll draw for free :^)

    Also, look at my dang album or art acc if you want an example of my art.
    Cool Beans


    ///ART MIGHT BE COMPLETED WITHIN A WEEK///
    Last edited by iFluffy; 01-19-2018, 03:15 AM. Reason: more info :D
    'Ello y'all! :^)

    IGN: iFluffy
    Where to Meet Me: I'm most likely in FLUFFYPRODUCE or IFLUFFY
    Insta: @xyrilldraws (I make watercolor, cartoony art!)
    LGBTQ+: I'm Bisexual :^))

  • #2
    Originally posted by iFluffy View Post
    I MADE THE SAME THREAD FOR THE THIRD TIME OH MY GOD
    "ADMINISTRATORS WILL REVIEW YOUR THREAD"
    IS IT BECAUSE I ADDED PICS????
    I JUST WANNA PROCRASTINATE ON MY LAPTOP HECK
    /
    /
    /
    OK, besides that small lil rant, I'll just say this:
    HELLO! I WILL DRAW YOUR GROWTOPIAN FOR... FREEEEEEEEEEEE!
    I'LL DRAW WITH WATER COLORS, ONLY THE HEAD AND BODY, (no full body, running out of paper in my sketchbook) AND I'LL DO IT ON MY sKeTcHbOOk
    I just want to improve on my art skills and such.
    Also Growtopia is the game that inspired me to draw because the avatars are so friggin cute


    So! yea, reply to this thread, pls put a pic of your Growtopian, and I'll draw for free :^)

    Also, look at my dang album or art acc if you want an example of my art.
    Cool Beans
    Is my character too complicated? Hecc. its ok. just bamboozle it for me
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 5.29.56 PM.png
Views:	2
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	6561715
    Also will you be my best friend?
    IGN Nawie
    Level 30
    "Just a random noob on the forums"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Splunk View Post
      Is my character too complicated? Hecc. its ok. just bamboozle it for me
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]189390[/ATTACH]
      Also will you be my best friend?
      Nothing is ever too complicated for me; I take everything as a challenge B^)

      ALso sure, highkey that's why I joined the forums: to make friends and procrastinate on my homework lol
      'Ello y'all! :^)

      IGN: iFluffy
      Where to Meet Me: I'm most likely in FLUFFYPRODUCE or IFLUFFY
      Insta: @xyrilldraws (I make watercolor, cartoony art!)
      LGBTQ+: I'm Bisexual :^))

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by iFluffy View Post
        Nothing is ever too complicated for me; I take everything as a challenge B^)

        ALso sure, highkey that's why I joined the forums: to make friends and procrastinate on my homework lol
        That's pretty much my entire life yay heccin buds now. Whats your ign?
        IGN Nawie
        Level 30
        "Just a random noob on the forums"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Splunk View Post
          That's pretty much my entire life yay heccin buds now. Whats your ign?
          The same as my forum name: iFluffy
          'Ello y'all! :^)

          IGN: iFluffy
          Where to Meet Me: I'm most likely in FLUFFYPRODUCE or IFLUFFY
          Insta: @xyrilldraws (I make watercolor, cartoony art!)
          LGBTQ+: I'm Bisexual :^))

          Comment


          • #6
            o nice, i cant draw so anything will basically impress me XDClick image for larger version

Name:	profile.png
Views:	2
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	6561719im too poor for a good lookin set
            IGN:TheNoobyGod
            Play Fortnite nowadays, slowly going back to GT
            Avatar by iFluffy


            Originally posted by Hamumu
            Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

            Comment


            • #7
              I would LOVE to see my character drawn by you
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20180117_212041.png
Views:	4
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	6561722
              Ign:Galuf
              Instagram: Polo_unu ( I draw )


              Quality Waifu

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm just going to leave this here.Click image for larger version

Name:	9.png
Views:	6
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	6561723
                Hello, I'm Eppen!
                Joined Growtopia on 5/31/2014. Main World: Eppen. Content Moderator on the Growtopia Wikia. As of 10/2/2018, I have collected 89/146 Achievements. ⚠ I don't add friends - please don't ask ⚠

                Media
                Discord Server: https://discord.gg/x7vK4hp
                Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/eppenlive
                Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eppen.official
                Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Eppen

                Comment


                • #9
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171210-154925.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	6561725
                  this is boring
                  Add me on discord
                  holaloh#9553

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴🕴

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180105_110151.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	6561729
                    THANKS!

                    Open this spoiler to see another spoiler

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The most complex thing here
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180119_101346.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	6561732
                      IGN : FarrasFars
                      Timezone : UTC+7

                      Cool Song from Astronaut Chris Hadfield

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FPH7 View Post
                        The most complex thing here
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]189411[/ATTACH]
                        Not that complex B^)
                        'Ello y'all! :^)

                        IGN: iFluffy
                        Where to Meet Me: I'm most likely in FLUFFYPRODUCE or IFLUFFY
                        Insta: @xyrilldraws (I make watercolor, cartoony art!)
                        LGBTQ+: I'm Bisexual :^))

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-01-19-17-30-05.png
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	6561791 ok cool.
                          Jas#6238

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pliz me

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Снимок экрана 2018-01-19 в 16.29.56.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	6561792
                            IGN: Psilocybin
                            World: PSILO

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Sieppaa.PNG
Views:	11
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	6561793

                              draw me like one of your french grills.
                              World without memes ain't world worth living.

                              sigpic


                              About me:
                              IGN: Markeese
                              Lvl: 65
                              Sell fuel packs 16/1 at Markeese
                              Sell Golden tickets 85/1 at Markeese

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X