[FANFIC] NekoRei Joins BiteLordism - NekoRei Chronicles Part 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FANFIC] NekoRei Joins BiteLordism - NekoRei Chronicles Part 5.1

My first fanfic ever. I know this is trash and not as epic as MadameZ's stories but it'd be great if you read this. Enjoy!

Jamew7 says "wkwkwkwk suomi suomi fight memememem owowowo" and then NekoRei gets angry >((((((
    NekoRei slaps Jamew7 and left him for dead :OOOOO but suddenly BiteLord appeared again!!!!!! ((((((
    "oh nonono no no wkwkwkwkwkWKWKWKW im a good malaysian mommy with power to defeat you little 200IQ English kid" says NekoRei DDDDD
    Ubisoft Indonesia turned into a fight arena!!!!! :'(((((
    "peace, I will stOOOPPPP fighting with you little mommy!" BiteLord said
    NekoRei: "no U I wAnT to KiLl YoU wkwkwkwk"
    BiteLord says "i give 200 magplants k" /fpfpfpfpfp
    BiteLord starts saying the origin and importance of his own religion called BiteLordism and persuades NekoRei our mommy to join his bitelordism
    BiteLord said "nekoreii love u <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 u so kawaii"
    nekorei felt in love with bitelord <3<3<3<33<3< and N3ko joined bitel3rdism and became a bitelordist!!!! but what will happen next!?!?!? !!!! (((((

STAY TUNED WKWKWKWKwwk
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 01-03-2019, 07:00 AM.
    MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
    I'm just an apprentice.

please

Stop
    oi-

Comment

Originally posted by ChickyBros View Post
      My first fanfic ever. I know this is trash and not epic as MadameZ's stories but it'd be great if you read this. Enjoy!

Jamew7 says "wkwkwkwk suomi suomi fight memememem owowowo" and then NekoRei gets angry >((((((
      NekoRei slaps Jamew7 and left him for dead :OOOOO but suddenly BiteLord appeared again!!!!!! ((((((
      "oh nonono no no wkwkwkwkwkWKWKWKW im a good malaysian mommy with power to defeat you little 200IQ English kid" says NekoRei DDDDD
      BiteLord starts saying the origin and importance of his own religion called BiteLordism and persuades NekoRei our mommy to join his bitelordism
      nekorei felt in love with bitelord <3<3<3<33<3< and N3ko joined bitel3rdism and became a bitelordist!!!! but what will happen next!?!?!? !!!! (((((

STAY TUNED WKWKWKWKwwk
      owo! 11/10 story1!111!!!!!!!11!!!!
      quitted gt
      discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
      my discord server
      add me on roblox

sigpic
      humama hihih

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181229_163131.png
Views:	2
Size:	477.9 KB
ID:	6580208
        discord: airxry#5595

Comment

Here we go again,Am i the only one thinking this is really annoying?
          IGN:xolotyl
          Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.

contact me on discord if you need anything
          Xolotyl#2579

Comment

This made me lose more brain cells than all the actual BiteLord crap I can remember....
            Nothing is true, but not all is false

M̬͍͇̼̘͈̅ͨ͋̾̾́̕emę̼̮͇ͯ̍ͣ͂̊͜ ͙͓̬̣̗n͙̤̱͓̱̊͑̔͗ͤͫ̔t̻̹̫ͨ͂͋̎ ̩̫͕o̫͈̣̪ͣ͒͐͟͡ ̞̫̭̱̮̝̆̈́M̴̸͈̻ͯ̅ͧ̎ͫͨͅȏͯͤͩ̿ ̟̘̀r̖̭͗̀ͧ͢i̷̼̘̙͕̓̃ͫ̿͂͌͐ͭ̅͞ ͇̥̭

Comment

Leave Mademz's works to herself
              IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by KnightXS View Post
                Leave Mademz's works to herself
                true....
                but fanfic is ehh good? cant really tell
                IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Wait till Nekorei see this xD
                  and see her reaction
                  This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

Comment

maybe a little less wkwkwk and little more story plot
                    IGN:Fervors

Do give a visit to my main collection world 'Fervors'. Give it a /rate 5 if you enjoyed my collection Thanks! I know it's not much, it's still a mini collection afterall.

Comment

Hahaha. I remember when I used to write fanfictions/stories on the Growtopia Forums years and years ago when I was a kid. It's been a long time since I've actually seen an original creation on the Fan Creations sub-forum.

TBH, I don't know if this is a 100% serious post, as reading that paragraph of fanfiction made my brain hurt, but good job anyways, and try please don't use excessive emojis in a story/ fix up your grammar mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorddirt View Post
                        Hahaha. I remember when I used to write fanfictions/stories on the Growtopia Forums years and years ago when I was a kid. It's been a long time since I've actually seen an original creation on the Fan Creations sub-forum.

TBH, I don't know if this is a 100% serious post, as reading that paragraph of fanfiction made my brain hurt, but good job anyways, and try please don't use excessive emojis in a story/ fix up your grammar mistakes.
                        Just let this thread die This is a joke thread to see MadameZ and other people's reactions. And no, I don't write fanfics. The story is based on the original ones by MadameZ.
                        MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
                        I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Just let this thread die This is a joke thread to see MadameZ and other people's reactions. And no, I don't write fanfics. The story is based on the original ones by MadameZ.
                          Ah okay, sorry. I actually legitimately thought that this was real. :[

Comment

My first fanfic ever. I know this is trash and not as epic as MadameZ's stories but it'd be great if you read this. Enjoy!

STAY TUNED WKWKWKWKwwk
                            Wut da hell did I just read?
                            Lemme think of something cool to add here:

“Life is just a game, the thing is how you are playing it”
                            -A normie tryna be cool

Comment

But... I am not Malaysian. Although I do love Malaysia and I have a lot of Malaysian friends since I lived there for 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X