Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free drawings! (growtopians only please )

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Memo4ever View Post
    thanks for the bump I just finished finals so I'll start working on them very soon!
    Okay dokie

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Memo4ever View Post
      https://imgur.com/a/b08LIbQ
      made a very quick and rough sketch, which one do you prefer (I'm actually considering doing both)
      They both loooks amazing!
      IGN: MrMantas
      Level: 125/125

      Achievements: 65/157

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mantas1742 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]212029[/ATTACH]
        Can you draw me when you have time? If sword is too hard to draw, u can draw without sword
        https://imgur.com/a/Y8g2fFP
        Finished it, I did finish up the dog quickly tho because I spent a long time stuck on this! hope you like it!

        EDIT: Ahh I hate having to share a link to imgur but I can't insert image for some reason. I think it could be related to the fact that I've been using a new app to do these, but, I don't know how to fix it D:
        IGN: LazyMemo
        Insta: LazyMemoGThttps://www.instagram.com/memo_draws_/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Memo4ever View Post
          https://imgur.com/a/Y8g2fFP
          Finished it, I did finish up the dog quickly tho because I spent a long time stuck on this! hope you like it!

          EDIT: Ahh I hate having to share a link to imgur but I can't insert image for some reason. I think it could be related to the fact that I've been using a new app to do these, but, I don't know how to fix it D:
          You did a great job. But first one looks too naked xD It would rather have dog clothes
          IGN: MrMantas
          Level: 125/125

          Achievements: 65/157

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mantas1742 View Post
            You did a great job. But first one looks too naked xD It would rather have dog clothes
            Ehhh, dog clothes?
            IGN: LazyMemo
            Insta: LazyMemoGThttps://www.instagram.com/memo_draws_/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Memo4ever View Post
              Ehhh, dog clothes?
              Like costume or his body colors white and brown dots
              IGN: MrMantas
              Level: 125/125

              Achievements: 65/157

              Comment


              • Free bump,

                Take note, There's a slight chance that memo won't make a fan art anymore.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MediaZeus View Post
                  Free bump,

                  Take note, There's a slight chance that memo won't make a fan art anymore.
                  Thanks for the free bump, I'll try my best to keep working on the requests so don't freak out yet guys!
                  IGN: LazyMemo
                  Insta: LazyMemoGThttps://www.instagram.com/memo_draws_/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Memo4ever View Post
                    Thanks for the free bump, I'll try my best to keep working on the requests so don't freak out yet guys!
                    I Havent been on forums much recently
                    XD
                    I love making Growtopia Animations


                    Goals: Reach 10,000 subscribers:617/10,000




                    https://youtu.be/FXTEOgViqpw

                    Comment


                    • Umg umg umg
                      IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                      Try out mynvm

                      good song

                      https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EkkoMaster View Post
                        Posting for Rilec

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]212043[/ATTACH]
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8959 copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	626.8 KB
ID:	6586065

                        Sorry for the long wait, I didn't feel like doing requests for a while, hope you like it. I think my style changed a lot since the last request
                        IGN: LazyMemo
                        Insta: LazyMemoGThttps://www.instagram.com/memo_draws_/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Memo4ever View Post
                          EDIT: I'm not taking requests anymore!!
                          1. I'll finish the drawings for the people who have been replieng often on the thread in order.
                          2. I might do the ones the interest me.
                          3. for other if you see this REPLY to the thread saying you want your drawing done and I'll work on it.



                          Hey guys, I've been getting a little bored so I thought I world draw/sketch drawings for you!

                          I have done this a few times before i quit gt, and since I'm back I thought I'd try it again.

                          P.S. I don't usually finish all the requests and most of the time i start in order unless i thought i would have fun drawing someone else (who looks kinda interesting to me)

                          so good luck 'cause i might stop any time ☺️

                          okay here's the list so far:
                          GQLDEN [DONE]
                          Ziasne [DONE]
                          rrix [DONE]
                          MediaZeus [DONE] (might remake)
                          ApaYaaSecond [DONE]
                          mantas1742 [DONE]
                          RILEC [DONE]

                          Another one for MediaZeus
                          MaahMee
                          Lucas
                          MysteryUpdate
                          AsMoww
                          Wubzi
                          Let me know if i forgot anyone!


                          Click image for larger version

Name:	set.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	6586115

                          this is mine
                          DETECTIVE Growtopia Movie with 4K support!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BILLION View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]219394[/ATTACH]

                            this is mine
                            sorry but the requests are already closed
                            IGN: LazyMemo
                            Insta: LazyMemoGThttps://www.instagram.com/memo_draws_/

                            Comment


                            • a little bump so the thread doesn't close.

                              I have a final next week. I shall rest in peace!
                              IGN: LazyMemo
                              Insta: LazyMemoGThttps://www.instagram.com/memo_draws_/

                              Comment


                              • Ill be here to try and keep the thread alive aswell

                                Originally posted by Memo4ever View Post
                                a little bump so the thread doesn't close.

                                I have a final next week. I shall rest in peace!
                                Goodluck on your finals
                                I love making Growtopia Animations


                                Goals: Reach 10,000 subscribers:617/10,000




                                https://youtu.be/FXTEOgViqpw

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X