This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing for Worldlocks

Currently working on the Pringle’s can for Jedaki.

Isn't this illegal? Trading outside materials for in-game currency? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same thing as buying and selling world locks/ diamond locks?
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
      Isn't this illegal? Trading outside materials for in-game currency? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same thing as buying and selling world locks/ diamond locks?
      actually no its kinda like a twitch stream where ppl tell me what they want me to draw and can donate me. besides drawing actually takes time. and person who asked for the drawing can actually scam

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
        Currently working on the Pringle’s can for Jedaki.
        bump.........

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
          actually no its kinda like a twitch stream where ppl tell me what they want me to draw and can donate me. besides drawing actually takes time. and person who asked for the drawing can actually scam
          The same could be for money and world locks. They ask you for diamond locks on a "twitch stream" as a "donation" and then they donate you money, and vice versa.
          Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
          Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
            The same could be for money and world locks. They ask you for diamond locks on a "twitch stream" as a "donation" and then they donate you money, and vice versa.
            No but I draw the item first, then they can feel like if they want to give me wls or not.
            Usually a drawing takes me a few hours.

Comment

Working...
            X