Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTW Attempt (Animated)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VOTW Attempt (Animated)

    Here's the intro of the video, I'm kinda lazy to continue it but please leave a comment I really appreciate criticism.

    https://twitter.com/rod_frosty/statu...461712385?s=20

    PS: I thought you can watch the video directly here, sorry for the link lol
    WHAT IS UP!

  • #2
    wHaTs gOinG oN bRos
    IGN: MadMewMew



    Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

    Comment


    • #3
      Not being rude about your voice or what but I suggest you have it dubbed by someone else or change your speaking style.

      The voice doesn't fit the character in my opinion.

      Everything else seems okay.
      IGN: CandleJack

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
        Not being rude about your voice or what but I suggest you have it dubbed by someone else or change your speaking style.

        The voice doesn't fit the character in my opinion.

        Everything else seems okay.
        I might try hard to get that perfect voice xD.
        WHAT IS UP!

        Comment


        • #5
          Damn goodluck
          IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

          Try out mynvm

          good song

          https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
            I might try hard to get that perfect voice xD.
            I'm hoping you the best of luck with that project you sound so passionate DDDDDD
            IGN: CandleJack

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
              I'm hoping you the best of luck with that project you sound so passionate DDDDDD
              yep. thanks!
              WHAT IS UP!

              Comment


              • #8
                Bumppppppp
                IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                Try out mynvm

                good song

                https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                  Damn goodluck
                  The video is up, thanks for bumping
                  WHAT IS UP!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X