Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give feedback on my art

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Give feedback on my art

    I spent about 1 hour and 30 minutes for this really simple art. I have no skills in art, I swear.
    Yes, I also made it in Paint. Net
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ephus art.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	6717419

  • #2
    Looks great enough for me to want one as well lol

    I'll rate it 9/10 taken into consideration what you used to make it
    sigpic
    Contact Me:

    Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      I spent about 1 hour and 30 minutes for this really simple art. I have no skills in art, I swear.
      Yes, I also made it in Paint. Net
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]227386[/ATTACH]
      idk wat that grey thing is in english but im glad you cut a hole in your suit to use it

      Jedaki

      Comment


      • #4
        Better than me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Your art style looks kind of like GingerPale’s if you know him
          Sup
          IGN: Rovie
          Discord: rovvvie#4588

          Comment


          • #6
            I cant even do that style lol

            I cant believe that you have no skills
            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
              I cant even do that style lol

              I cant believe that you have no skills
              You may not believe this, but I have absolutely no experience in making any drawing/art.
              This is literally my second digital art that I've made, and it's on paint. net.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                You may not believe this, but I have absolutely no experience in making any drawing/art.
                This is literally my second digital art that I've made, and it's on paint. net.
                Well its on freaking point, and as an attempt to expresa myself more ill be aggresively passive (lol. Your art is freaking amazing for a darn newbie. I literally couldnt ditch the darn lines. Ive seen your other art on insta. It was aight. But tHIS ONE. I thought it was some random artist on my feed!
                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                Comment


                • #9
                  Needs more dragons.

                  it's cool tho
                  hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
                  IGN: Dynnie
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

                  Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The colors on this are spectacular. They are appropriately vivid for the given style and usage (as an easily readable profile picture), all while maintaining a level of cohesion that’s usually difficult to pull off with saturated colors. Either way, due to the pleasing color scheme of the drawing, the overall drawing (while obviously not at a professional level) was able to generate the positive effect that it has had on the people who have previously replied.

                    Some areas you could work on:
                    Keeping in mind that you’re a beginner, these are some of the most obvious mistakes that should be easy fixes.
                    1. You did a good job of adding in the shark teeth’s shadow on the forehead, but you forgot to add it to the eyes. For consistency’s sake, I’d recommend drawing those in.
                    2. The eyes are of differing sizes, which may be jarring to some. While I personally don’t mind them so much as they are consistent with the more lax nature of the piece, some may find it off putting. (This isn’t as much of an outright flaw as it is just something I thought I would point out)
                    3. The triangular head’s top point is off center; it should be moved more over to the right than it is right now. While the irregularly sized eyes were excusable, this is a relatively larger issue that creates an overall sense of imbalance/asymmetry.

                    Again however, the mistakes mentioned above are all pretty nitpicky. The drawing as a whole is very good, especially given the medium and previous drawing experience, it’s honestly astonishing that you were able to produce a result as aesthetically pleasing as this. My only advice for you is to keep drawing. Keep up the good work!
                    Cheese accounts for around 75% of my diet...
                    Feta and Camembert are my lifeblood at this point

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Better than mine
                      IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                      Try out mynvm

                      good song

                      https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by topazi View Post
                        The colors on this are spectacular. They are appropriately vivid for the given style and usage (as an easily readable profile picture), all while maintaining a level of cohesion that’s usually difficult to pull off with saturated colors. Either way, due to the pleasing color scheme of the drawing, the overall drawing (while obviously not at a professional level) was able to generate the positive effect that it has had on the people who have previously replied.

                        Some areas you could work on:
                        Keeping in mind that you’re a beginner, these are some of the most obvious mistakes that should be easy fixes.
                        1. You did a good job of adding in the shark teeth’s shadow on the forehead, but you forgot to add it to the eyes. For consistency’s sake, I’d recommend drawing those in.
                        2. The eyes are of differing sizes, which may be jarring to some. While I personally don’t mind them so much as they are consistent with the more lax nature of the piece, some may find it off putting. (This isn’t as much of an outright flaw as it is just something I thought I would point out)
                        3. The triangular head’s top point is off center; it should be moved more over to the right than it is right now. While the irregularly sized eyes were excusable, this is a relatively larger issue that creates an overall sense of imbalance/asymmetry.

                        Again however, the mistakes mentioned above are all pretty nitpicky. The drawing as a whole is very good, especially given the medium and previous drawing experience, it’s honestly astonishing that you were able to produce a result as aesthetically pleasing as this. My only advice for you is to keep drawing. Keep up the good work!

                        Thank you!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X