Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia | Monthly Events App Icon

Growtopia | Monthly Events App Icon

This video showcases personally made new app icons for Growtopia, monthly to be exact.

Note: All pictures and sprites rightfully belongs to Growtopia for creditation

For the app icons, the pictures are available on my instagram - freely screenshot it and tag us for credits

Intro is made by: @dmskyt
    YT Profile is made by: @mrechoo_gt

Applications used:
    *PicsArt (Thumbnail & App Icon Maker)
    *InShot (Video Editting)
    *Mobizen (Screen Recording)

Songs used (non-copyright):
    *MBB - Beach (Vlog No Copyright Music)
    *Warriyo - Mortals (feat. Lauren Brehm) [NCS Release]
    *Dark Heart - Crash Test Dummy [NCS Release]

Link towards the video:
    https://youtu.be/iEI1U_B0Q4k
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt

Open for feedbacks
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

Comment

coming from zero experience in graphic design but i know for a fact that u shouldnt put text because they’re gonna look so small
      disc: irp_o#7242
      ign: Pressproof
      profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
        coming from zero experience in graphic design but i know for a fact that u shouldnt put text because they’re gonna look so small
        Thanks for the feeedback!

It was also quite a hassle on my part since I also got zero experience on graphic designs as you do too, but I tried to pull it off somehow . Will keep that in mind for future uses though, thanks!

Comment

That would be interesting, but I do feel like the current Growtopian has been the face of "Growtopia" since the beginning.
          He has been branded that way and changing it every month would be quite confusing.
          It would also have to be implemented into the website and forums background.

I think the way it is right now is perfect and events should stay exclusively inside the game, not on the outside as well.
          I feel that the guy with the red hair and green shirt is part of the originality of Growtopia, I'm sure you know where I'm coming from.
          IGN: Gesine
          Level: 63
          Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
          Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Originally posted by gesine View Post
            That would be interesting, but I do feel like the current Growtopian has been the face of "Growtopia" since the beginning.
            He has been branded that way and changing it every month would be quite confusing.
            It would also have to be implemented into the website and forums background.

I think the way it is right now is perfect and events should stay exclusively inside the game, not on the outside as well.
            I feel that the guy with the red hair and green shirt is part of the originality of Growtopia, I'm sure you know where I'm coming from.
            Thanks for the feedback!

I already had that thought before pursuing but I still pushed through because I thought that it would be good to have a new look, not forcing them though.

Comment

Any more feedbacks?

Comment

BUMP

Comment

It's a good idea and it already has been tried before.

For your suggestions, I'd suggest removing text and just focus on the character - as well as keep the character linked with Buddy (red hair, pants, and brown shoes).

Though from what I'm seeing, Ubisoft sends client updates per month (the one where you have to update in App Store/Play Store) where every month has its own event. So, when will the original Buddy be used?
                  Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
                  Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
                  Discord Tag: Viju#7557
                  IG: @viju_gt

Comment

I like this idea a lot but instead of once a month instead change it every season and recycle the old and new designs say during spring make the logo the same as it is now then change the logo for the other three seasons. In addition to this We would need to use iconic items in growtopia that have been around for a long time on the characters in the app icon such as medical scarfs ect...
                    My Way:

Be Kind
                    Be Humble
                    Be Wise

Comment

Still needs more feedback

Comment

Working...
                      X