Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate Youtube Videos for Growies (July - September 2020 Cycle)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia Animation - Memories (Maroon 5)

Hey guys! This is a short music animation video that might make you think back to older growtopia.

GrowID: lilKevy

Video:

https://youtu.be/3mG3l-pO54s
    Hi epic gamers

Comment

• Copying

Originally posted by oONLYy GT View Post
      Made a Mixed animation, we tried with my cousin to mix a FPV drone flight video with my animations
      Came out pretty cool on my opinion!
      Video title: Wonder Girl
      Movie:

IGN: oonlyy
      This is a copy from Hero by Growtopia Digital.I watch all GT vids back in the day.Just letting you know
      Vid:
      https://youtu.be/csjQ4ARfzcA

Comment

• Falling Through Weathers | A Growtopia Animation

Hi

I would like to nominate my Video
        Hope u like it,
        Spent alot of time animating and editing

This video mainly shows about the weather machines that are in Growtopia, But not all of them.

CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
        • It has to be family-friendly. [✓]
        • Original contents get plus points! [✓]
        • You won't win with a video that has no editing. Make it creative! [✓]
        • Audio matters! Even silent films had music playing behind them.[✓]
        • The video has to be related to Growtopia... but that doesn't mean it has to be a video of the game itself being played! Be as artistic as you want. Anything Growtopia-related could win, we just have to like it! [✓]

Link : https://youtu.be/m-PEIw15068

Growid : Markeds
        Hello

Comment

• Hey! So I have made an animation/video of the last day of school and all the stress leading up to the final bell. This is my first animation/skit, and I have worked really hard on it. This is a fun little video for summer! Hopefully you enjoyed it!

GrowID: Azulon (Spelled with an L)

Youtube title: Final Day of School

Comment

• Growtopia motivational film

Hey there Growtopia team, I would like to submit a video I made a while back and it's a motivational video! Something I haven't seen a video like this recently so I hope this is something unique. I have gotten many positive feedback and comments on the video so I really hope that the entire Growtopia community can benefit from this. Enjoy this video
            Check out one of my video below!

Comment

• Growtopia Illustration

Hi, i made my growtopia fan art

GROW ID : LuckyCat009
              Video Title : Growtopia Illustration
              Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUW7TLGJVVY&t=9s

[✓] themes from recent events and also for the next event
              [✓] Original Idea
              [✓] 10 Minutes Duration
              [✓] Family Friendly
              [✓] Creative content
              [✓] Has an Edit
              [✓] Good audio and video quality
              [✓] 100% Related to growtopia

Comment

• Building IOTM's with Lego

GrowId: OnionXela
                Video Title: "Building IOTM's with Lego"
                Lenght: 3:04 min
                Link: https://youtu.be/lit2gp2GnxQ

Hello there! In this video i am building the Item Of The Months using Lego Bricks! I hope you enjoy!

PS: This is my first video attempt for votw, feel free to let some comments and things i could improve in the comment section. Ty :3

Comment

• Unlike Pluto - Everything Black [GROWTOPIA MUSIC/LYRIC VIDEO]

Heyo!
                  Check out my new Music Video I made!!
                  All filmed and edited by me! KenzzyGT

GrowID:KenzzyGT

Add me on Discord K_#9064
                  I'll beatbox for you lol

Hope you enjoy!!

Comment

• I would like to nominate my video for VOTW... It is an unofficial growtopia trailer. I tried to showcase the many aspects of GT and make them seem as interesting as I could in a short amount of time. Hopefully you enjoy!

IGN: Jisam
                    Discord: Jisam#9391
                    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

• GAMBLE - GROWTOPIA ANIMATION

Every person has a goal but, to achieve that goal you should take the risk. "Take the risk or lose the opportunity" that's the saying that i applied on making this project. This story shows you that on every goal there is a risk it's just up to the person if he/she would take that risk. The story features Dave, a 13-year old boy who's goal is to have a skateboard using his own effort. As you can see in the video, Dave used the Arcade Machine to collect world locks. Arcade Machine is a good example of taking the risk. It is based on how focused and determined you are. This Video is not all about on a little kid playing a videogame it also have a moral lesson. To understand more, watch the video till the end. Enjoy

Why the title is Gamble?
                      THIS IS NOT THE GAMBLING THAT DOING ILEGGAL! I mean on this Video Title is taking risky action in the hope of a desired result.

GROW ID: JHERUEL
                      VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/__3n2_DOOQI
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by JHERUEL; 07-20-2020, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Draw my character growtopia set

hello so I made a video drawing my growtopia character on a piece of paper

[✓] original content
                        [✓] 5 minutes duration

GrowID: RlxKratos

Comment

• Hey! So I have made an animation/video of the last day of school and all the stress leading up to the final bell. This is my first animation/skit, and I have worked really hard on it. This is a fun little video for summer! Hopefully you enjoyed it!

GrowID: Azulon (Spelled with an L)

Youtube title: Final Day of School

Comment

• Hey, I decided to make this video since I would be making more of skits, dares, and funny stuff on my channel in hope that I would grab more people's attention. Even if I don't win a VOTW (since there's a whole lot of bunch of cool animated videos out there), I hope that I could get more views for the effort spent on that video.

Video Title: TOP 5 THINGS GROWTOPIANS HATE | Growtopia

(Video starts at 0:38)

[✓] original content ---> my friends and I came up with the ideas (same people that helped with the skits/acting in the video)

[✓] 8 minutes duration

IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

• My VOTW nomination

Making an actual Pop-Up story book for me is a long learning process.
                              Since it's not something we always do everyday, it's a challenging task to learn how to do it (and do it well for that matter).
                              And hope you like the final outcome

Well, I showed how the story book was made but I don't consider it as complete guide (as I normally do in my videos).
                              Because the "flattening and popping" of the images inside the book is complicated to do (and explain)... at least for me lol.
                              A lot of trials and testings and re-doings and re-testings were made

Anyway, after many days, the first (I hope) Growtopia Pop-Up book is now finished.

I decided to upload (here) the shortened version of the video showing just the actual book.

But you can watch the COMPLETE 8-MINUTE VIDEO with some bloopers, info and tips at
                              YOU TUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCOKEV5AfM&t=11s
                              (The link is my actual nomination)
                              IGN: FRARIE
                              TITLE: Growtopia Pop-Up Story Book

Comment

• Power of Legendary

Grow id : BLITEZGT
                                CHANNEL : BLITEZGT

Comment

Working...
                                X