Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Opened A Shop That Sold Everything For FREE! [FULL EPISODE]

Hey there, Growtopians!

It's me, Ahrcéus, back with another episode of Good Game Growtopia!

Overview

Last week, the GG3 and I have created GG3GIVES - our very own ALL-FOR-FREE shopping world in Growtopia! I actually posted an announcement to our Grand Opening in the forums as well. In this episode, we practically gave away 100+ items for FREE and 15+ World Locks! This video documents everything, and I hope you guys could share this video so that our message gets spread!

Why Did We Do This?

We felt like this is a great way to give to the Growtopia community, as well as inspire others that Growtopia should be a game where people are united as one. We punch, build, and grow together, right?

Can This Get VOTW?

I know most VOTW entries are often short and unique. I felt like aside from being a gameplay video, this is actually one that comes with a purpose: to give and share with the community. Plus, this video is under 30 minutes, which is the cut-off point for VOTW entries. So guys, please help us out! #HelpUsGetVOTW

Video Details

Here's a link to the video! It would help out a lot if you guys could share this with your friends or anyone you know who plays Growtopia. So much effort was placed to concoct a video such as this, and your simple viewing would help greatly!

Thank you, Growtopians! Have a good one!
    Ahrcéus | YouTube Content Creator
    IG/Twitter: @Ahrceus
    sigpic
    Check out my latest video!

Originally posted by Ahrceus View Post
    Hey there, Growtopians!

It's me, Ahrcéus, back with another episode of Good Game Growtopia!

Overview

Last week, the GG3 and I have created GG3GIVES - our very own ALL-FOR-FREE shopping world in Growtopia! I actually posted an announcement to our Grand Opening in the forums as well. In this episode, we practically gave away 100+ items for FREE and 15+ World Locks! This video documents everything, and I hope you guys could share this video so that our message gets spread!

Why Did We Do This?

We felt like this is a great way to give to the Growtopia community, as well as inspire others that Growtopia should be a game where people are united as one. We punch, build, and grow together, right?

Can This Get VOTW?

I know most VOTW entries are often short and unique. I felt like aside from being a gameplay video, this is actually one that comes with a purpose: to give and share with the community. Plus, this video is under 30 minutes, which is the cut-off point for VOTW entries. So guys, please help us out! #HelpUsGetVOTW

Video Details

Here's a link to the video! It would help out a lot if you guys could share this with your friends or anyone you know who plays Growtopia. So much effort was placed to concoct a video such as this, and your simple viewing would help greatly!

Thank you, Growtopians! Have a good one!
    very worst thing I think u did it for fossil mr songo does costliest thing for 1wl but u sell cheap (which are worthless)
    Very worst ytber

- - - Updated - - -

very worst thing I think u did it for fossil mr songo does costliest thing for 1wl but u sell cheap (which are worthless)
    Very worst ytber

Comment

Yikes.

Originally posted by Tokogod View Post
      Very worst ytber

- - - Updated - - -

Very worst ytber

Yikes, I'm afraid you are mistaken, Tokogod. We practically sold everything in our store for free...

Oh, and my apologies if you must've misinterpreted it...
      Last edited by Ahrceus; 08-06-2020, 10:27 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Lmao a micro conflict happened here
        Hi.

Comment

very worst thing I think u did it for fossil
          Songo does it for the fame and ad revenue.

mr songo does costliest thing for 1wl
          not everyone can afford to spend as much as Songo...

but u sell cheap (which are worthless)
          Items are items. If the guy gives anything away at all, that's still something

Very worst ytber
          not the best YouTuber I've seen, but there's definitely far worse YouTubers than him...

But if you judge YouTubers by their giveaways and not how fun to watch their content is, you are clearly under too much influence of the wrong YouTubers.
          My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
          M e n a c i n g. . .
          ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Very worst ytber

- - - Updated - - -

Very worst ytber

very worst thing is that you being an actual retard. Tokogod, his whole point was selling items for for free, not about fossils not about actual profit, and his content is %100 way better than the mainstream growtopia content creators, Continue spamming giveaway comments on retarded youtubers brainwashed kid.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post

Songo does it for the fame and ad revenue.

not everyone can afford to spend as much as Songo...

Items are items. If the guy gives anything away at all, that's still something

not the best YouTuber I've seen, but there's definitely far worse YouTubers than him...

But if you judge YouTubers by their giveaways and not how fun to watch their content is, you are clearly under too much influence of the wrong YouTubers.
              Thank you for your honesty, DavidDoesPBG.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prokaryot View Post

very worst thing is that you being an actual retard. Tokogod, his whole point was selling items for for free, not about fossils not about actual profit, and his content is %100 way better than the mainstream growtopia content creators, Continue spamming giveaway comments on retarded youtubers brainwashed kid.
                Thanks for this, Prokaryot. I appreciate this a lot.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X