Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free dumb noob useless art trash sketch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free dumb noob useless art trash sketch

    lol I'm nobs plz no h8 if I don like my drawing g lel okok
    I'll just draw sketch no big del, there is no colors but maybe me add som clor if I want yay
    ign: thiel
    discord: thiel4usgt#4108
    ig: thiel4us
    donate in thieldonate
    sry if mi bad english

  • #2
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Growtopia.PNG
Views:	112
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	6917906
    IGN: Snuggy
    Instagram: Snuggeh
    Level: 94
    Hours: 4765

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Snuggyy View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Growtopia.PNG
Views:	112
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	6917906
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled58_20201007131641.png
Views:	104
Size:	382.2 KB
ID:	6917936
      ign: thiel
      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
      ig: thiel4us
      donate in thieldonate
      sry if mi bad english

      Comment


      • Snuggyy
        Snuggyy commented
        Editing a comment
        Wdym "trash" sketch?? This is relaly cute!! Tysm

      • Thiel4us
        Thiel4us commented
        Editing a comment
        Snuggyy no its trash

    • #4
      i want "trash" drawing (also no troll face on mine because its old screenshot lol)

      Click image for larger version

Name:	mysettie3.png
Views:	88
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	6918854
      WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

      IGN: Apen3056
      Level: 58/125
      World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

      Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by Apen3056 View Post
        i want "trash" drawing (also no troll face on mine because its old screenshot lol)

        Click image for larger version  Name:	mysettie3.png Views:	0 Size:	133.2 KB ID:	6918854
        demdedem microsoft paint gud
        Click image for larger version  Name:	apen2081.png Views:	0 Size:	400.8 KB ID:	6918933
        ign: thiel
        discord: thiel4usgt#4108
        ig: thiel4us
        donate in thieldonate
        sry if mi bad english

        Comment


        • Thiel4us
          Thiel4us commented
          Editing a comment
          yes paint gud

      • #6
        Originally posted by Thiel4us View Post
        demdedem microsoft paint gud
        Click image for larger version Name:	apen2081.png Views:	0 Size:	400.8 KB ID:	6918933
        Y E S . I T ' S . G O O D . T H A N . I B I S P A I N T X
        WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

        IGN: Apen3056
        Level: 58/125
        World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

        Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

        Comment


        • #7
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20201008_114037.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	6919102

          Here ya go.
          Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by Wyvern101 View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20201008_114037.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	6919102

            Here ya go.
            ok gud armagnlrnhoalrkihnarklg

            Attached Files
            ign: thiel
            discord: thiel4usgt#4108
            ig: thiel4us
            donate in thieldonate
            sry if mi bad english

            Comment


            • #9
              Originally posted by Thiel4us View Post
              ok gud armagnlrnhoalrkihnarklg
              God, I wish I could draw that well. Nice.
              Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

              Comment


              • #10
                I'm to lazy to post my set
                I hate this but can u check my set at ig @rimuoi._
                Smh why my signature not gif

                Comment


                • #11
                  Can you try on my profile pic? I can't find the ss. If helps you I wear feyes, seafoam hair, full jack set,cape of shadows and ring of force. I would really like to see more of your drawings. Also how much time did you spent for one?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by IMPARATUL View Post
                    Can you try on my profile pic? I can't find the ss. If helps you I wear feyes, seafoam hair, full jack set,cape of shadows and ring of force. I would really like to see more of your drawings. Also how much time did you spent for one?
                    Use planner.growstocks.xyz
                    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                    IG: vin_hartono
                    Shop: EWOHY
                    GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      QUOTE=Rimuoi;n6919648]I'm to lazy to post my set
                      I hate this but can u check my set at ig @rimuoi._[/QUOTE]

                      i checkd ur ig and i drew the set in ur latest post
                      lol
                      Attached Files
                      ign: thiel
                      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                      ig: thiel4us
                      donate in thieldonate
                      sry if mi bad english

                      Comment


                      • Rimuoi
                        Rimuoi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wowowowo cool also fail quote

                      • Thiel4us
                        Thiel4us commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lmao xD hop u like it

                    • #14
                      Originally posted by IMPARATUL View Post
                      Can you try on my profile pic? I can't find the ss. If helps you I wear feyes, seafoam hair, full jack set,cape of shadows and ring of force. I would really like to see more of your drawings. Also how much time did you spent for one?
                      dis time its photoshp, if u want to see som of mi arts i have ig
                      Thiel4us if u want, and some art took me hrs but this one is just few mins
                      Attached Files
                      ign: thiel
                      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                      ig: thiel4us
                      donate in thieldonate
                      sry if mi bad english

                      Comment


                      • #15
                        drew me profil piktur nob
                        BOTTOM TEXT

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X