No announcement yet.

💸How an EX-MOD and a RICH player pulled off the BIGGEST SCAM in Growtopia ever💸

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 💸How an EX-MOD and a RICH player pulled off the BIGGEST SCAM in Growtopia ever💸

In my latest episode of "GT-History" I tell the story of ex-mod JakeShore and Avenie, who managed to pull off the biggest scam in Growtopia history!
    This is the third episode and I try to make every episode better, if you have any feedback, please let me know 😊

Wassup

My 5dls

Comment

• Epikur
      Epikur commented
      Editing a comment
      rip, one of many 💸

This is in the wrong forum... (post your vids about warning people in somewhere else)
    Hey
    Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
    World: I have no idea
    You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

• Prokaryot
      Prokaryot commented
      Editing a comment
      minimods these days... smh

• Swordtail
      Swordtail commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry not mini modding wouldn't expect you to understand since you have very few posts and very inactive on the forums

• Sky123456789
      Sky123456789 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a fan creation though?

Originally posted by Epikur View Post
    In my latest episode of "GT-History" I tell the story of ex-mod JakeShore and Avenie, who managed to pull off the biggest scam in Growtopia history!
    This is the third episode and I try to make every episode better, if you have any feedback, please let me know 😊

Nice video, through you really should turn down the background music it's way too distracting in my opinion.

Comment

• Epikur
      Epikur commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely do that in the next video!

stonks
    brrr

also i realised im in the video lmao (6:09)
    Write something...

Comment

oh yes, this was quite fun to watch, the idea in general itself is fascinating. Loved how you told the story and the visual presentation of it, will surely look forward to the next one
      のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

• Epikur
        Epikur commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the feedback! I will definitely make more!

Great video! I actually heard about this back in the day but never really knew the details, so this video was very informative. Looking forward for the next one!
      IGN: CursedYugi

Comment

• Epikur
        Epikur commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, stay tuned!
    Working...
    X