• Epikur
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, stay tuned!

• Sky123456789
    commented on 's reply
    This is a fan creation though?

• Swordtail
    commented on 's reply
    sorry not mini modding wouldn't expect you to understand since you have very few posts and very inactive on the forums

• Yugii
    replied
    Great video! I actually heard about this back in the day but never really knew the details, so this video was very informative. Looking forward for the next one!

Leave a comment:

• Prokaryot
    commented on 's reply
    minimods these days... smh

• Epikur
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the feedback! I will definitely make more!

• loyalty
    replied
    oh yes, this was quite fun to watch, the idea in general itself is fascinating. Loved how you told the story and the visual presentation of it, will surely look forward to the next one

Leave a comment:

• NotSeedTopian
    replied
    stonks
    brrr

also i realised im in the video lmao (6:09)

Leave a comment:

• Epikur
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely do that in the next video!

• Pepezuu
    replied
    Originally posted by Epikur View Post
    In my latest episode of "GT-History" I tell the story of ex-mod JakeShore and Avenie, who managed to pull off the biggest scam in Growtopia history!
    This is the third episode and I try to make every episode better, if you have any feedback, please let me know 😊

Nice video, through you really should turn down the background music it's way too distracting in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Epikur
    commented on 's reply
    rip, one of many 💸

• Jedaki
    commented on 's reply
    This belongs in Fan Creations though?

• Swordtail
    replied
    This is in the wrong forum... (post your vids about warning people in somewhere else)

Leave a comment:

• Sky123456789
    replied
    My 5dls

Leave a comment:

• 💸How an EX-MOD and a RICH player pulled off the BIGGEST SCAM in Growtopia ever💸

In my latest episode of "GT-History" I tell the story of ex-mod JakeShore and Avenie, who managed to pull off the biggest scam in Growtopia history!
    This is the third episode and I try to make every episode better, if you have any feedback, please let me know 😊

Working...
X