Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner VOTW this week copying someone idea

https://youtu.be/v5UhTnUB1VQ
    Look, this week's VOTW winner with this one video, the same, and this customization video to draw a phoenix scarf, made and participated in this votw contest first.
    Whatever the reason, like coincidence for example, I'm sure nekorei doesn't want to accept any reason for this because, yes he could be lying right?

So please nekorei to process this immediately, always hating people who imitate, even if they put credit there
    And they can be EaZy WiN, superior to those of us who create ORIGINAL CONTENT.

I want to protest with the rules that allow COPYING but CREDIT INSTALL, oh my, hundreds of people if they can animate or anything else will submit even EaZyWiN if they don't have to think of ideas or themes anymore because they just have to imitate whatever and put credit?
    I'm not going to be like that trash
    Attached Files
    GrowID:RapidRollGT
    Main and BFG Link:OCGU
    Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

NekoRei Misthios

Comment

inspired maybe?
      Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
      https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

• RapidRollGT
        RapidRollGT commented
        Editing a comment
        Signature gw kok ga nongol ye, di hp lain bisa

• Warfreak10
        Warfreak10 commented
        Editing a comment
        after u post, reload the website and ur signature will be shown... keliatan kok

• RapidRollGT
        RapidRollGT commented
        Editing a comment
        Kaga bisa bjir

It's inspiration, but he/she should credit you. Otherwise you could copystrike the video.

IGN: Creano
      Level: 101
      YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
      Discord: iCreator#8781
      Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
      I SEE YOU

Comment

• JimIzPro
        JimIzPro commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't think that's possible by any means, there's no policy being broken unless the VIDEO/CONTENT was stolen, not the idea. There sure is a lot of shoe-drawing/making videos out there and does not need credit.

Yah, based on crazy rule abt copying theme or idea, u still be able to copy theme or idea but u need to put credit 😂
      For big contest, maybe
      These rule crazy yah

Comment

Good point
        "Believe in yourself."

Bored? Try the parkour in TREESISTER!
        Goal : "bLuE tHiNgY"

Comment

ok then G0LDENCAKE
          if he give permission is should be ok
          Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

what if the guy literally doesn't get inspiration from that video but from someone else video ?
            you know there's many people make similar content, and maybe he got inspired from it and trying to make the growtopia version of it.​​​​sometimes coincidence can be freaky.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201117_110606.jpg Views:	0 Size:	307.0 KB ID:	6948509
            IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

If for example I make my video idea inspired by a game other than growtopia(like Among us)and one of the famous films (star wars)/ credit the name of the person who is the inspiration for my video It's already safe to enter the votw criteria.
              Discord: RidwanNs # 8942

Comment

Ya the ugly rule allow we to copying or impersonate, but u need to put credit there

And u can check the description

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                  what if the guy literally doesn't get inspiration from that video but from someone else video ?
                  you know there's many people make similar content, and maybe he got inspired from it and trying to make the growtopia version of it.​​​​sometimes coincidence can be freaky.
                  Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20201117_110606.jpg Views:	0 Size:	307.0 KB ID:	6948509
                  And why he dont put any credit?

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post

And why he dont put any credit?
                    Perhaps, because there's so much people making the similar content so he doesn't know who to put credit, unlike a game he can credit the developer or founder instead

Try out mynvm

good song

Comment

Rules about allowing imitating ideas / themes and even imitating all scenes in animation should be prohibited even if they put credit there, why is that? Like I said above, hundreds of people can try to enter this contest easily because they just have to copy and put credit?!? The hardest thing about making videos is the ideas and themes, for those who create animations just copy the entire scene and copy the entire audio, for RealLife creators it is just a matter of following the video they want to copy. No need to think about ideas or themes

I know that some past VOTW winners can win easily right? He is superior to those of us who created the original content, we think of themes and ideas, scenes, audio, we all think about and make
                      We can discuss here about this one rule, there must be many reasons to refuse on your side who might support this 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post

Perhaps, because there's so much people making the similar content so he doesn't know who to put credit, unlike a game he can credit the developer or founder instead
                        Whatever it is, we need some explanation from NekoRei about this, remember, anyone can lie for hundreds of DL: v

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post

Whatever it is, we need some explanation from NekoRei about this, remember, anyone can lie for hundreds of DL: v
                          Talking about rules there's actually many things to fix

Try out mynvm

good song

Comment

Working...
                          X