Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate Youtube videos for Growies here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! This is my first attempt to get VOTW (Growie). It would be awesome if u checked it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StEreH40Suw

Comment

• VOTW Submission

One of my favourite cartoonists alongside with GrowTommy and Tigerzy, I think TheRaya (came from his insta) is elligible for votw award because his editing is precise and the storyline is adventurous. Interesting plot of a jellybean juggernaut.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Melanie Martinez - Playdate (Clean version)

I also didn't expect that Melanie uploaded a double feature earlier. Any crybabies?
          "If only life was a dream and death will wake us up."
          IGN: BREADred (quitted)
          🍼🐻πŸ”ͺ🎈CRYBABYπŸŽ πŸ›€πŸŽπŸ‘Ά
          Putting myself in my siggy cuz why not
          Originally posted by Red Navarro
          That's why it is called autumn, everything falls, :^)

Comment

• Showing this video.

I would like to show this video, I don't nominate it because 2 weeks ago I got the votw of The King Quest, I just want to show this craft because animation, music videos are common, also that summer is close to end.

Have you always wanted a Hologram? what if I tell you is possible and you can put whatever you want there?, and is cheap, very, very, very, very cheap. Also, you can put videos too!

Here's an image....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	817.2 KB
ID:	6518886

And here's the video.

Have a very good day!

Here's the link https://youtu.be/WsI9jHxFFRs

Comment

• Stitches song video!

Comment

• Growtopia| Thinking Out Loud ( music video )

Hello i made a song video about love so i hope you like it. also my name is DirtyStuby i like making growtopia videos. So i hope this hard work worth something

Hello!

Comment

• Hey guys So everyone just makes song ,,covers'' for votw ...

Instead of making one of the covers i created GTLIMPYC GAMES

Check it out:

Comment

• Growtopia music video | Metallica - Nothing else matters

Hey guys! I made a cover of one of my favourite songs. I really put alot of effort to make this, so hope you guys enjoy!
                    My channel
                    My world - AIXIM
                    One of my vids:

Comment

• A New Universe

I understand you take copyright infringement very seriously on your game, especially if it's going to be up on the menu screen of a game you've spent so much time on.

So, to get around this I thought to myself "why not make my own music?" This song is made 100% of sounds you can find in Growtopia! So no worries!

I didn't want to make your average music video or your average noob to pro video, so here ya go!

Just re-watching this game me the nostalgia of first opening up this game,

thank you.
                      Please stop using rainbow text filters

GO HERE IF YOU'RE A NERD >> https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...cimal-Tutorial

Comment

• Growtopia | Lyric Prank!

Hey guys, I made a lyric prank video, and wanted to nominate it. Hope you enjoy me pranking my friends

Comment

• Votw

Help my Friend TheRaya To Win The VOTW Help Supporting him and Sub To His channel TheRaya Growtopia
                          Whish Him All The Best!Http://YouTube.be/jhHFuh1WGBw

Comment

• GT Animations | A Night of Ghost Busting

Hey guys! Just wanted to nominate my new GT animation "A Night of GhostBusting"

As most of you know, ghost-busting in GT isn't that easy. Especially when you don't know how many ghost you'll get in a given [Haunted] world. I just made a short animation teaching growtopians to be careful what they wish for.

It's funny, Lesson giving, and well-edited/animated! But enough with the salesmen mumbo jumbo, watch the video! Enjoy Seth/Hamumu

---------------------------------------------

You can use 18 world locks to make 120. See how.
                            I am on the brink of achieving 3,500 subscribers! So if you can, please click here to subscribe, it is greatly appreciated!
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Growtopia: Zens
                            YouTube: Zens Gaming
                            Twitter: @ZensGaming

Comment

• I would like to nominate two videos for VOTW! The first one (which you probably already know) is "Growtopia - The burglar". It's a fully animated short movie
                              Here's the video:

The next video i want to nominate for VOTW is my latest video "Growtopia - The fly". I had a lot of fun making this video and now, after 1 week of editing it's finally finnished! It's a half animated short movie about a very annoying fly
                              You can find the video in my signature (because i can't put more that one video in one post)

Ign: GenieYT

Check out my Youtube channel "GenieYT"! (Changed my name from NeposGT to GenieYT)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nepos the Growtopian View Post
                                I would like to nominate two videos for VOTW! The first one (which you probably already know) is "Growtopia - The burglar". It's a fully animated short movie
                                Here's the video:

The next video i want to nominate for VOTW is my latest video "Growtopia - The fly". I had a lot of fun making this video and now, after 1 week of editing it's finally finnished! It's a half animated short movie about a very annoying fly
                                You can find the video in my signature (because i can't put more that one video in one post)
                                Dude that's amazing!
                                the song at 1:23 does have profanity in it, so idk if it would win

but still, amazing, and the song is easy to edit out
                                Please stop using rainbow text filters

GO HERE IF YOU'RE A NERD >> https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...cimal-Tutorial

Comment

Working...
                                X