Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate Youtube videos for Growies here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growtopia Random World reviews!

First one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrqs...EJWaJj9Dbk_buQ

Second one:

Hope you like it!
    New and Improved Display Case Idea! Click here to Support it!

IGN: Kyouma

Latest VID: Progress Video #5
    ]

Comment

Growtopia Arcade!!!

I got idea to make growtopia arcade, when Growie came out and I didn't have screen recorder...
      Animations there are:

-Tetris
      -PacMan level 1
      -PacMan level 2
      -Brick Breakers Lol Version
      -Donkey Kong
      -Super Mario Bros
      -Snake Rally (I'm not sure what is its real name)
      -Brick Breakers
      -Ping Pong
      -Super Mario World

Link http://youtu.be/607qBEhBZfE

This video takes only 1:10 mins, because all this is animation.

-REMEMBER to add volume, because I worked on musics so Long
      Last edited by Eerxx; 05-20-2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Heres Another one! Enjoy
        sigpic

Comment

Master summoner EasyE

I really love this video

Comment

Originally posted by RuneSport
            Aaargh ! Im so confused ! Should we apply for VOTW ? Or should we leave next week for you guys ? Lets wait and see xD
            If you can read the rules it says: "* If you've already gotten a Growie, you're less likely to get another, especially soon". So i think it will be a while untill you get another one since it's only 1 video per week.

Comment

Originally posted by Eerxx View Post
              I got idea to make growtopia arcade, when Growie came out and I didn't have screen recorder...
              Animations there are:

-Tetris
              -PacMan level 1
              -PacMan level 2
              -Brick Breakers Lol Version
              -Donkey Kong
              -Super Mario Bros
              -Snake Rally (I'm not sure what is its real name)
              -Brick Breakers
              -Ping Pong
              -Super Mario World

Link http://youtu.be/607qBEhBZfE

This video takes only 1:10 mins, because all this is animation.

-REMEMBER to add volume, because I worked on musics so Long
              Hm, this video is very interesting.

I can help you to make this video better, msg me if you are interested ;]
              One of my worlds, VOTW! (Still in build)

Join to unofficial Growtopia group on Steam! :D

Comment

Haha. Sorry but I cant see Growie worthy , professional edited video there. Only one video. I know you understand who I mean. Growie worthy videos must be edited professionaly. Everyone can capture videos. But no one can really make videos. I think we will leave Growie for newbie video makers...
                You forgot about my video

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGO View Post
                  You forgot about my video

I DIDNT KNOW YOU MADE AN APPLICATION ! THIS WEEK GROWIE MUST BE YOURS !

Comment

Haha. Sorry but I cant see Growie worthy , professional edited video there. Only one video. I know you understand who I mean. Growie worthy videos must be edited professionaly. Everyone can capture videos. But no one can really make videos. I think we will leave Growie for newbie video makers...
                    So what you are saying is that your the only person who can make a professional video? It's not hard to record little clips and past them to match with the songs words. If you think you are professional all because you got allot of views from getting VOTW does not mean anything. It's not hard to beat your videos. You just need a guy who knows how to edit video clips and use effects.

Comment

Originally posted by RuneSport View Post
                      I DIDNT KNOW YOU MADE AN APPLICATION ! THIS WEEK GROWIE MUST BE YOURS !
                      It was on the first page of this thread, lol.

Comment

Hahahahahhahahahahaha xD Another hater xD Please beat our videos.. I didn't say Im a professional. And we already hit 900+ before VOTW. You mad ? Oh and who is the guy know how to edit videos ? You ? If it is you why you have 5 subs xD. You put 20 second intro to 30 second video.You are making music videos like us which we bring to Growtopia first.You are copying us and you dissing us and you try to win VOTW with them ? Do you have mental problems ? Maybe we have 2800+ subs. But this didn't mean we are mean guys. You try to play strong , rude guy at the internet. I get it. But don't play with me. Okay ?
                        Can you tell time? I'm sure i don't have a music video that is 30 seconds long. At least i can make an intro instead of a picture with a bomb going off. It's not hard to make videos like yours. Also, music videos is not your idea. If you have not noticed, music videos are all over the world. Your not the only person who makes them. You can't say we copied you when your not the person who created the music video genre. There will be many people with different music videos. Since you made the first music video does not mean everyone is copying you. I made the youtube channel 3 days ago when i found out about the Growie. Not all youtube channels will get allot of subs fast. Also, i don't play. I stopped "Playing" 6 years ago. I think the better word is "challenge".

I'm also not a hater. I just find it annoying when people think they are better than everyone else because they have something someone else. soes not.

Comment

Downloading template , putting own text , make it longer than 15 seconds and calling it a ''Intro'' ? At least we didn't stole our intro from somewhere else. And about our intro , we don't have time to make a good intro because you know we are thinking some funny ideas , and capturing it and replying to all of our fans. So yeah we are busy. And please make a video that is better than ours. You are always saying it is easy to do. Then do it. Find a funny idea and make a better video than ours. And about music videos , I know music videos out there but at least you can ask me like Fri or Nobel to make your own music video.You don't have to but it is act of kindness. This guys have respect to owner of the idea. You don't. And I didn't say that we are better than all of you. You just jumped to my post that I was kidding about Growie award. We don't need Growies. They are just pixels. They maybe helped us. But still... Intro means nothing. Idea is important. Being original is important. Being funny is important. Knowing how to hide GUI is important. And I think Bungo , Vange , Us etc know how to do this. But I can't see potential on you to become famous with your act and words. Like I said. Please make funnier , better , and cooler video than us and make me proud. Now good night. Oh and nice hair
                          I'm working on a funny video right now as we speak. I will try to make a video as good as y'all or even better. It's a competition right? Also, i did not download any templates. I made it all with the many different effect that come with Sony Vegas. I took a class last year about Audio & Video. I also am not doing this for the fame. I'm doing it to get a Growie.

Comment

Originally posted by abram123 View Post
                            I'm working on a funny video right now as we speak. I will try to make a video as good as y'all or even better. It's a competition right? Also, i did not download any templates. I made it all with the many different effect that come with Sony Vegas. I took a class last year about Audio & Video. I also am not doing this for the fame. I'm doing it to get a Growie.
                            It seems that we will have Growtopia videos "war" on forums, it is going to be very interesting to see how it will expand ;]

Comment

Nominating this video

I know this video has a bit of vulgarities but they're just 2 type of words I am 100% sure that 85% of growtopia knows the word and know how to use them properly. Also, most people will enjoy it because it's hysterical. Hopefully, you accept this video to be chosen as VOTW.

~DangerousG
                              Last edited by DangerousG; 05-22-2014, 07:09 AM. Reason: Forgotten to input video XD

Comment

Who do you think has a Growie worthy video? I kinda wanna know from a Growie winner.

-By SnowKuro

^ Click on me. ^

Comment

Working...
                                X