Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate Youtube videos for Growies here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia | The Mighty Pickaxe (Animation)

Hi
    IGN : DLockes

Comment

• [Growtopia Movie] Who Are You?

[Growtopia Movie] Who Are You? , a story about a boy that facing the problem of his life everyday but someday someone made his life getting better than before

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamumu View Post
        If you want Seth & Hamumu to consider your youtube video for Video Of The Week (the Growie Awards), just post a reply in this thread with a link to your video.

We base our decision on many factors, but here are some things to consider:

* It has to be family-friendly or we can't even consider it.
        * We like funny stuff (it doesn't have to be, just saying we like that!)
        * Original things are the way to go - if you're the 100th person to do a video like yours, we're not going to notice yours
        * If you've already gotten a Growie, you're less likely to get another, especially soon
        * If you have a bad record in game (bans, tapes, etc), we probably won't consider your video.
        * Don't PM us, don't message mods, just post it here. If you PM it to us, we are not going to be happy!
        * Get your video out there in other ways too - twitter, facebook, tell your friends, share it in Growtopia! A video that people are talking about is going to catch our eye
        * You won't win with a video that has no editing. Just filming the game being played is not interesting to us. We made it!
        * Making your video shouldn't ruin the game for other people - "troll videos" aren't going to win, ever. We don't WANT you to ruin the game for other people
        * Audio matters! Even silent films had music playing behind them.
        * We're obviously only looking for videos related to Growtopia... but that doesn't mean it has to be a video of the game itself being played! Be as creative as you want. Anything Growtopia-related could win, we just have to like it!

What do you get if you win?

* A Growie Award, a lovely trophy to make your world shiny.
        * 20 Growtokens
        * Your video is linked in the /news for a week, so you're gonna get lots of hits on youtube (well, maybe. We can't guarantee that)

So post away! If you know of a video you love, feel free to post about that, it doesn't have to be your own video!
        Hi! So this is original content, and funny. Check it out. Here is the link! https://youtu.be/KzaQ61sjQok its called making friends.
        Be Yourself!

Comment

• 2 videos for VOTW

Hello

I'm nominating these two videos to be a Video of the Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihiss0tDMGA

My growID: Neipy

Thanks

Comment

• My video to nominate for VOTW called, Old Town Road

Here is my video. Growtopia - Old Town Road
            This is the second version I made of this because the first one had a few problems.

Hopefully, it will get some recognition
            hewwwwoo

Comment

• Nominating my latest video for VOTW! Breaking 100+ piñatas with a group of friends. Hope you guys enjoy it! 😁

#GPICKGANG
              Official Social Media Accounts:
              Discord | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube

Comment

• Hmm, I wonder what Thor is doing in Growtopia...
                this video is spoiler free
                Check out one of my video below!

Comment

• [Growtopia Movie] Who Are You?

Comment

• If Growtopia Extrenely Pay To win

Hi Guys! this is my second animation video,hope you enjoy it
                    Also.. Sorry i haven't upload for 11 month , because im so busy
                    Have a great day!!🎉

IGN:Papah

Comment

• THE FUNNY THREE WISHES| Animation

Hi Ubisoft/Moderator's and also Growtopian's Good to all of you

I'm here to Nominate my animation for VOTW, This animation is all about the new item of the month (GENIE LAMP) I make this Funny three wishes to be happy. Time to smile I hope you appreciate my work hard that's all thank you for having me a time

IGN: Growsite
                      World: GrowsiteGt

Comment

• Hamumu and Seth meet (GT animation)

My short Growtopia animation about Hamumu and Seth meet in Growtopia!

Link:
                        https://youtu.be/O8meSGVr7kg
                        IGN:MudTheBear

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVLvbXs4-tc
                          IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                          IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

• Growtopia - A Mission To Planet Mars ( Animation )

Excuse me Dear developer and everybody , Today I have an Animation Which is talking about A Man who has an opportunity to attempt his first Space mission.Moreover,ending part is the space mission has become successful and the Astronaut ( Mr.William Hash ) has kept his first country’s flag on Mars and everybody enjoy his work.
                            IGN : PhouGT
                            Here is the video :

I hope ( Dear Developer ) and everybody enjoy my Animation and I wish ( Dear Developer ) and everybody have 4 gems of Buddha Blessing are Longevity,Nobility,Health,and Strength.

Best Regard,
                            PhoumintClick image for larger version

Name:	8814FC0C-C8D7-4D72-8BF2-B2AB79FE1220.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	6584652

Comment

• Growtopia - The Rich Short Funny Animation

- Hope you guy like this video xD
                              https://youtu.be/i5VW6N4WSaE

Comment

• Thor in Growtopia

As Thor ventures the cosmos he stumbles upon the world of Growtopia..I wonder why did he come to our world.
                                This video contains no spoilers for Avengers Endgame
                                Enjoy
                                ~TinyTimii
                                Check out one of my video below!

Comment

Working...
                                X