Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I don't think this is a thread for suggestions... This is only Hamumu's announcement (correct me if I am wrong, Hamumu). There is a suggestion thread for, well, suggestions!

Comment

Originally posted by CarloRay View Post
      What are sprites?
      Sprites are like those little fairy type folating dust looking things they float beside you and are shiny or sparkly.
      Originally posted by warrior
      ""Never fear Greatness".

Comment

Originally posted by ADMex1 View Post
        I'm sure when water comes out, people are gonna be like "OMG, MY IDEA GOT PUT IN! GIVE ME FREE THINGS! WANDZ PLZ! IT WAS MY IDEA!! COME ON!"
        Yep. Looking forward when that happens. Any ideas from the forums that you actually did put in/are thinking of putting in?
        Very True.
        sigpicPolice say FREEZE

Comment

How about plane items?!

Hi i'm kobung
          I draw some picture for my ideas
          Look!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kobung View Post
            Hi i'm kobung
            I draw some picture for my ideas
            Look!!
            I like your ideas but some are hard to understand cool drawings by the way im really digging the flying items.
            Originally posted by warrior
            ""Never fear Greatness".

Comment

Beanie

Originally posted by Hamumu View Post
              Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
              It's a purple sparkly, girly beanie (rare) that shoots snow flakes out of it when you walk. The trees fruits would be random like wizard hat trees, there would also be different colours (the different fruits) and different patterns.

Comment

Sproinger shoes

Make 'em! Sproinger shoes! So you can bounce around with your bros sayin' "bounce, just bounce, lemme see that bootie bounce!"

That would be really nice
                GrowID: markraft

Comment

New Ideas Originally Posted By: LMAN123

I have 2 new ideas for the next Growtopia update! They could just be new side items! My ideas are the Propeller Hat and the Gargoyle Wings! 1st. Gargoyle Wings - They would be plain stone wings that make you jump as high as any other wings crimson eagle ripper etc. I have ideas for the recipe but I will need to see a response to give my ideas. 2nd. Propeller Hat - It would be a Circle hat that goes on the top of your head. It would make you jump as high as a jetpack but it would make you hover just a little longer. I don't have any ideas for the recipe/rarity but @Tony26 said that It was a great idea. Both of these items would only be available by splicing the recipes. It would be chaotic if everyone just bought a rare clothes pack and got the gargoyle wings... And with the gargoyle wings, you could hold onto that idea for a while and then release the Marvel Super hero pack that gives you the gargoyle wings, Spider-Man mask, Thor's hammer, etc. Thanks for listening to what I think are really good ideas! Thanks, LMAN123. It would mean a lot if you replied to me about this.

Comment

If the Tiny Horsie Could Change To A Tiny Donkey? Made By: r390man

R390man thought it would be awesome if they could finally change another thing that is in the store to something else. They changed the Nyan Hat to a Fiesta dog then the Fiesta Dog to a Turtle Hat. So they should change the Tiny Horsie To a Tiny Donkey? Original idea by: r390man! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaPRO View Post
                      Water, please.
                      Yes water is good
                      HEY!
                      I am SilverGhost, but call me, Meli.

Check it out now :yeah:

Comment

This would be cool as well to add...

Originally posted by alloutbeast View Post
                        I think that they should put in a police pack so in this it would have the uniform like the vest, hat, pants, and shoes and have a pistol since everyone wants a weapon in the game and a tazer gun which is a one time use that stuns or kills the person(give a 50% chance for both) that is only accessable through the shop buying it will cost 10,000 gems for the entire pack.
                        You could add like a police car as well! It could be a pack of like 15,000 gems altogether including the police car! The police car could be like the U.F.O in the game, but like a car shape and it glows blue and red as you go!

I think this would be an awesome police pack!
                        sigpic

Comment

Legend of Zelda eh?

Originally posted by Flame_Rex View Post
                          How about sprites? They're like decorations but really tiny animals floating around you. Could be dragon mushroom anything!
                          Are you thinking something like Navi? That would be the greatest
                          f(z)=z^2+c

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."

Comment

Originally posted by Hamumu View Post
                            Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.

OK, so I know I will possibly not get accepted but. I thought of a clock..

When u punch it.. it tells the time and/or you can set a alarm
                            Its not a solid object, but you can stand on it
                            (This you do not need to read but its just a idea) Rarity 34-38
                            It can be made by a electronic and a cloud stone/dream stone seed
                            Meh.. its a OK idea but will not be accepted...
                            Lol

Comment

DAILY BONUS!!!! NEEDS DAILY BONUS! - tigeress78

HI! I think this game needs a daily bonus i mean you know how hard it was to get clothing NICE clothing? Like on the first day you get 10 gems, then, second 20, 3rd day, 30 gems... and so on but if you miss a day you start over! But on seventh day you get a randomly chosen item and the next day it resets again! I think this is a good idea
                              - tigeress78

Comment

Animal speaks

how about making Horsie,ufo,chickens,cows speak?
                                it would be a great idea HaHa

Visit my world thanks
                                Shop: Dreammart
                                Hiring workers: Dreammarket

Comment

Working...
                                X