Cashier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashier

I am sure Alot of you growtopians have wanted this or atleast thaught about it,

The 'Cashier' is wrench-able just like the vending,
    but instead of selling items, it buys items!

Like in vendings-
    You pay Wls to get the items,

But in cashiers-
    You pay items to get wls. ( You put 1item of which u buy, in the vending )

This would be extremely useful for all of us who dont come online much,
    or when you want to buy items half a world away ( Some item prices differ because the markets are totally different [my research] )

Hope this will be added to growtopia soon
    Last edited by your0ruler; 03-03-2016, 06:49 AM.
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Originally posted by your0ruler
    also.....
    sigpic

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

YES!

I Think it would be a good Idea!! I had 190 wls before But I got hacked! Maybe I can get my wls back using that!

My name is HiroBrine200 In growtopia but real name is Davyd Korolov My channel is CrayGamingGT and DavydKorolov Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Davydkorolov View Post
      I Think it would be a good Idea!! I had 190 wls before But I got hacked! Maybe I can get my wls back using that!

My name is HiroBrine200 In growtopia but real name is Davyd Korolov My channel is CrayGamingGT and DavydKorolov Productions
      Go to the top of a page on the forums, click the settings button, then find the edit signature link. Click it and put your advertisements in it. And don't make it size 7 please.
      IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

Comment

Bump, BOOM!
        Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
        -heth mumu

also.....
        sigpic

Comment

It makes people become lazy at some point and richer without working. Some famous shops can put a cashier where they buy cheap items for wls from desperate growtopians while near it they put a vending to sell these items at a more costly price again to desperate growtopians. You don't even have to log on to be rich.

And if you are thinking of a mod like Locke who will buy your items against worldlocks. There would be such an ease of access to wls. You will always be sure to be able to sell your mass produced items at a fixed price by going to this particular world or meeting the mod.
          I'm your Hero!

sigpic

Username: Vaillant

Relax to play. Play to relax.
          Feel the game!

Visit my WOTDs: CANDYVALLEY, CANDYVALLEY2, HAUNTEDQUEST, OFFICIALGAMETOWER and EXAMENS

Comment

I bet there will be unlimited farming worlds with this. They will sell sharp bass blocks 200/wl and buy the seeds 50/wl. The owner of the cashier will have his blocks converted to seeds without actually farming. He can just farm trees everyday instead of punching blocks.
            IGN: XXX

Comment

But farmer will get no xp and gems...

Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: (It's a forum-related GT animation!)

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr...TgHy7Wu01y_dJA

I DEFY BiteLord !

Comment

Originally posted by your0ruler View Post
                I am sure Alot of you growtopians have wanted this or atleast thaught about it,

The 'Cashier' is wrench-able just like the vending,
                but instead of selling items, it buys items!

Like in vendings-
                You pay Wls to get the items,

But in cashiers-
                You pay items to get wls.

This would be extremely useful for all of us who dont come online much,
                or when you want to buy items half a world away ( Some item prices differ because the markets are totally different [my research] )

Hope this will be added to growtopia soon
                I would definitely love this, could be very helpful while you are offline or looking for serious, "your-price" offers for that item. The only problem is that the developers would have to give you some way out of all of the items to choose a specific one. If they were to make it that you need to put your own item in first, it would be difficult for some to look for items the user does not have.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWOTD View Post
                  It makes people become lazy at some point and richer without working. Some famous shops can put a cashier where they buy cheap items for wls from desperate growtopians while near it they put a vending to sell these items at a more costly price again to desperate growtopians. You don't even have to log on to be rich.

And if you are thinking of a mod like Locke who will buy your items against worldlocks. There would be such an ease of access to wls. You will always be sure to be able to sell your mass produced items at a fixed price by going to this particular world or meeting the mod.
                  Vendings are similar too
                  -heth mumu

also.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by your0ruler View Post
                    Vendings are similar too
                    Yup, but being able also to buy items automatically without being online and also to sell these items in a vending still automatically will trigger laziness.
                    Moreover, it would be like autofarm bots for farmers. Developers want you to work for items, whether you get to pave a way through wealth easily or not is not their problems, but you have to work for your items.

There's already an increasing number of people who no longer play for fun but for getting rich and famous. Adding a sort of buying machine will definitely make alot of people even stop being online.
                    Some people would stack world locks in a cashier looking for desperate targets. They leave the game and after 1 month, they collect the items, put the items in vendings looking for desperate buyers and afterwards fill the cashier again with locks. This would be an endless cycle.
                    I'm your Hero!

sigpic

Username: Vaillant

Relax to play. Play to relax.
                    Feel the game!

Visit my WOTDs: CANDYVALLEY, CANDYVALLEY2, HAUNTEDQUEST, OFFICIALGAMETOWER and EXAMENS

Comment

Originally posted by TheWOTD View Post
                      Yup, but being able also to buy items automatically without being online and also to sell these items in a vending still automatically will trigger laziness.
                      Moreover, it would be like autofarm bots for farmers. Developers want you to work for items, whether you get to pave a way through wealth easily or not is not their problems, but you have to work for your items.

There's already an increasing number of people who no longer play for fun but for getting rich and famous. Adding a sort of buying machine will definitely make alot of people even stop being online.
                      Some people would stack world locks in a cashier looking for desperate targets. They leave the game and after 1 month, they collect the items, put the items in vendings looking for desperate buyers and afterwards fill the cashier again with locks. This would be an endless cycle.
                      You sure do have a point there

It's a debatable topic
                      -heth mumu

also.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X