• not bad

Originally posted by Richhomeboy
    what do you mean
    IGN: SydeStar
    Main Worlds: SydeStar
    Ahh, Welcome back to Growtopia!
    I am always watching you. (In-forums)

Comment

• Inactive just a bit! Please don't let this die.

Supporters, please! Newcomers, try not getting this thread closed because I have major updates coming along.
      I appreciate your support. I am going to be inactive for a short period of time. Keep this alive!

Thank you for the 6,000+ views! Massive shoutout to everyone who has read this.
      You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.

Comment

• Bump.
        U.
        M.
        P.
        You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.

Comment

• Bumping this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X