Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAILING!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    RIDEABLES SUGGESTION
    1. Pirate ship - obtain from medium-elite pirates. Low chance to medium pirates and medium chance on elite pirates. Faster than the Yacht, slower than Jetski, and has a cannon animation. Also consumes fuel packs.(I'll try making a sprite)
    2. Fishermen's boat - Slower than Jetski and faster than a Pirate Ship and Yacht. It gains more acceleration when going any direction. Essentially made for fishing. Holds 4 fish of the same kind. Can carry 400 lbs. worth of fish, or else it will drop some small fish under the boat.
    3. Titanic - same speed as Pirate Ship. Obtain only in a Snowy/Snowy Night environment (higher chance if snowy night). Drop only from Elite pirates, and operates on nuclear fuel, and last longer than fuel pack.
    4. Helicarrier - Obtain from store for 60,000 gems. Slowest of them all, but deploys helicopters to get amazing loot (working on loot). Maximum is 3 copters. The helicopters come back every 8 hours.
    5. Basic Ship - Obtain from store for 15,000 gems. The very basic one WhiteSmoke was talking about.
    Pick a card, any card

    Comment


    • #17
      I love the idea, not only because i like fishing but the way that you can sail on the water. The idea kinda sounds like a Trove thingy, but i would love to add some functions from Trove. Keep this thread up!
      Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.~ Albert Einstein

      Thanks Oscur for my profile picture!

      18 years old, from Sweden. Working as an Electrician.

      Space out...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Nupthial View Post
        It's a good idea, I highly suggest adding a slight low soundtrack whenever you fight pirates or so, Aye! my matey's let's show this landlubbers what we're good at!
        Set sail for Ye RTSoft Island, aye!! These landlubbers have no thy clue of what we bring from the GrowSeas!!
        Pick a card, any card

        Comment


        • #19
          Great idea!
          Joined Growtopia in 2013/02/14

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ninjyninja View Post
            this is probably the worst idea I have ever seen
            Hey dude, don't try to be mean, it takes a brilliant mind to make this big of a idea. There is a thing called "constructive critism". Besides, I believe in karma .
            Pick a card, any card

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by iCro View Post
              RIDEABLES SUGGESTION
              1. Pirate ship - obtain from medium-elite pirates. Low chance to medium pirates and medium chance on elite pirates. Faster than the Yacht, slower than Jetski, and has a cannon animation. Also consumes fuel packs.(I'll try making a sprite)
              2. Fishermen's boat - Slower than Jetski and faster than a Pirate Ship and Yacht. It gains more acceleration when going any direction. Essentially made for fishing. Holds 4 fish of the same kind. Can carry 400 lbs. worth of fish, or else it will drop some small fish under the boat.
              3. Titanic - same speed as Pirate Ship. Obtain only in a Snowy/Snowy Night environment (higher chance if snowy night). Drop only from Elite pirates, and operates on nuclear fuel, and last longer than fuel pack.
              4. Helicarrier - Obtain from store for 60,000 gems. Slowest of them all, but deploys helicopters to get amazing loot (working on loot). Maximum is 3 copters. The helicopters come back every 8 hours.
              5. Basic Ship - Obtain from store for 15,000 gems. The very basic one WhiteSmoke was talking about.

              Tweaked some ideas, but added 1, 2 and 4. Thanks!

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by zwacx View Post
              I love the idea, not only because i like fishing but the way that you can sail on the water. The idea kinda sounds like a Trove thingy, but i would love to add some functions from Trove. Keep this thread up!
              Thanks, man. Always looking to make Growtopia even more fun.

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by zeAlex View Post
              Great idea!
              Thank you, Alex!

              ---

              If anyone would like to share some more ideas, please do not hesitate to do so! Thank you.
              You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.



              Comment


              • #22
                I Have more ideas That can help you
                Blocks:
                1. Ship Part-Earned BY Breaking The Ship U Have
                How To break Ship:Crash Into Blocks That Take Too Long To Break Like Crash Into it 10 Times
                All Parts:
                Flag
                Body
                Cannon
                Back Part
                Front Part
                Placing Them In A Ship way Will Make U A Giant Ship!
                *I will explain the giant ship later*
                2.Water wave:It makes The Ship Go faster for 1 Minute
                3.TNT Barrel:Has A Good Damage On Pirates
                Ships:
                1.Giant Ship *Can't Be Broken*
                Why Is It So Good For Me?
                Well It Shoots Cannonballs at Pirates!
                A High Damage To The the Pirate
                2.Submarine Desciption: Welp,U Made A Submarine Guess What That Means?Lets Go Underwater!
                Recipe:30 Steel Blocks 5 Block Glues And 1 Wooden Chair
                3.SpeedBoats- Description-2fast4u
                Recipe:????? (idk)
                Clothes:
                U Probably saw my ideas on my other ideas right?
                Achievements
                A Massive Ship!-Earned By Making the Giant ship : O
                Adios Amigos Pirates!efeat 1,000 Pirates (You Will Earn The Pirate Sword Which Acts Like A Sushi Knife,Rapier Twin Swords etc.)
                Boat Collection-Earn All The Boats!

                Thats all my ideas m8
                change da world
                my final message
                goodbye

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Phoenix234 View Post
                  I Have more ideas That can help you
                  Blocks:
                  1. Ship Part-Earned BY Breaking The Ship U Have
                  How To break Ship:Crash Into Blocks That Take Too Long To Break Like Crash Into it 10 Times
                  All Parts:
                  Flag
                  Body
                  Cannon
                  Back Part
                  Front Part
                  Placing Them In A Ship way Will Make U A Giant Ship!
                  *I will explain the giant ship later*
                  2.Water wave:It makes The Ship Go faster for 1 Minute
                  3.TNT Barrel:Has A Good Damage On Pirates
                  Ships:
                  1.Giant Ship *Can't Be Broken*
                  Why Is It So Good For Me?
                  Well It Shoots Cannonballs at Pirates!
                  A High Damage To The the Pirate
                  2.Submarine Desciption: Welp,U Made A Submarine Guess What That Means?Lets Go Underwater!
                  Recipe:30 Steel Blocks 5 Block Glues And 1 Wooden Chair
                  3.SpeedBoats- Description-2fast4u
                  Recipe:????? (idk)
                  Clothes:
                  U Probably saw my ideas on my other ideas right?
                  Achievements
                  A Massive Ship!-Earned By Making the Giant ship : O
                  Adios Amigos Pirates!efeat 1,000 Pirates (You Will Earn The Pirate Sword Which Acts Like A Sushi Knife,Rapier Twin Swords etc.)
                  Boat Collection-Earn All The Boats!

                  Thats all my ideas m8
                  Thank you for your contributions. Unfortunately, some of them might be a bit too hard or not sailing-related. I might consider adding Water Wave, however, as a crime card.

                  Please do share more ideas, yay!
                  You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.



                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Bump! Added Cards, need more ideas!
                    You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.



                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I personally don't like the fishing pack since the fish basically are useless.
                      IGN:swank
                      Level: 50!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by swank View Post
                        I personally don't like the fishing pack since the fish basically are useless.


                        It's not just for the fishing! It's for the new items, the hype of actually doing something other than just swimming in the water! New crimes! New blocks! New possibilities!
                        You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.



                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Added a new ring! Check the Clothing section.
                          You know what's better than playing games on your phone and wasting your time trying to become a moderator by posting a lot of stuff and pretending to be active and helpful on the forums, and having this fake persona on the Internet? A life. A social one, really, go hang out with friends. Focus more on yourself. Stop trying to impress people. Be yourself, honestly. No need to pretend. So many fake people here.



                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I LOVE the idea! I think you're the first person to suggest this.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Maybe July??

                              Ham mentioned in his journal post that he knows what's coming up in July for sure (he posted in Jan), and summer fest is end June to early July?!?!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                This is a good idea. It has potential.
                                - When you argue with an idiot, you become one. -

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X