Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Things!!?? (Not Clickbait At All...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Things!!?? (Not Clickbait At All...)

I know what i'm gonna say is absurd but what if all the mini games in GT were free? Such as seeing Crime Packs, Surgery, and other minigames not needing you to buy tools as you would already have them. Of course it wouldn't reward anything it would just be there as a thing you can do if you get bored. These free games wouldn't help your experience, carnival quests, wizard quests, life goals or anything in general. In my opinion because many people can't experience the true feeling of playing GT for many reasons, mainly World Locks, we should allow everyone to experience it.

Pros:
    Fun
    People not wanting to chase after world locks all the time

Cons:
    Damage to the economy

__________________________________________________ ___________
    Neeesh
    __________________________________________________ ___________

You don't have to get world locks to buy sugery tools or cards for villans. All you need to do is farm. And everyone can do that. Everything is already free...

Comment

Originally posted by Neeesh View Post
      I know what i'm gonna say is absurd but what if all the mini games in GT were free? Such as seeing Crime Packs, Surgery, and other minigames not needing you to buy tools as you would already have them. Of course it wouldn't reward anything it would just be there as a thing you can do if you get bored. These free games wouldn't help your experience, carnival quests, wizard quests, life goals or anything in general. In my opinion because many people can't experience the true feeling of playing GT for many reasons, mainly World Locks, we should allow everyone to experience it.

Pros:
      Fun
      People not wanting to chase after world locks all the time

Cons:
      Damage to the economy
      Eh, like the person above me said, everything is accessible with paying. If you're too lazy to work for it, your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
        You don't have to get world locks to buy sugery tools or cards for villans. All you need to do is farm. And everyone can do that. Everything is already free...
        No..
        Farming takes time...
        People aren't bothered to farm...
        People pay people with no life to farm for them....

Time = Wls

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
        Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Garade View Post
          No..
          Farming takes time...
          People aren't bothered to farm...
          People pay people with no life to farm for them....

Time = Wls
          You know what what else takes time? Working.
          People are bothered to work.
          People pay people with no life to work for them.
          Time=money. Your point doesn't really make sense since it just makes you look like someone that doesn't like working for your things. Everyone else in Growtopia has to work for their things, and people in real life have to work for their money to get things.

Which is why "free things" on Growtopia would be a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
          X