New command: /mute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New command: /mute

Don't you hate those spammers in those trade worlds? Well, with this nifty command /mute, you can "ignore" that person for 1 hour, so you don't have to unignore them via the friend list. If you decide to unmute the muted person, just type /unmute.

Usage:
    Player 1: says "/me [insert random crap]" so many times and controlled so well that the spam detected can't detect it
    Player 2: /mute Player 1
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    40.00%
    It's so bad the devs should mute him forever
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

Discord: LittleFella#2310

*Spam Dectected update...
    "Punch, Build, Grow"

Grow ID: FazeLilPump

sigpic

Comment

Why would anyone want to unignore a spammer...? Most of them are bots that you'll probably never even talk to, not to mention annoying. Therefore, I don't see this useful as it's so similar to /ignore, it's not hurting anyone to have an extra step to go into their friends list to unignore that person.
      Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

Comment

Originally posted by VicksterX View Post
        Why would anyone want to unignore a spammer...? Most of them are bots that you'll probably never even talk to, not to mention annoying. Therefore, I don't see this useful as it's so similar to /ignore, it's not hurting anyone to have an extra step to go into their friends list to unignore that person.
        What if you have 200 friends? You gotta scroll down a lot.
        "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

Discord: LittleFella#2310

Comment

Originally posted by LittleFella View Post
          What if you have 200 friends? You gotta scroll down a lot.
          Yes, but would anyone really take that time just for a spammer. I mean you won't even talk to them (Most are alternates or bots) , or even remember their names after you /ignore them.
          Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

Comment

Originally posted by VicksterX View Post
            Yes, but would anyone really take that time just for a spammer. I mean you won't even talk to them (Most are alternates or bots) , or even remember their names after you /ignore them.
            You do realise /ignore has a limit?

Comment

Working...
            X