Hand Item that only breaks Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Item that only breaks Wallpaper

Hand Item that only breaks Wallpaper, cause Transdimensional Vaporizer Ray is too expensive and it's hassle to keep on buying it if you run out.
    This can save not only your WLs, but also your time.
    This can also save expensive blocks that need to be broken just because you want to break the wallpapers.
    Last edited by Sean GT; 06-14-2017, 11:31 AM.

There's none
    How to add the thing at the bottom of your reply?

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyus View Post
      There's none
      What do you mean?

Comment

There's a existing consumable for it.
        Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Comment

Originally posted by Phemus View Post
          There's a existing consumable for it.
          What is it called and do you know the price?

Comment

Devs don't make the counterpart of something just because it's too expensive. That's short-visioned solution.
            I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
              Devs don't make the counterpart of something just because it's too expensive. That's short-visioned solution.
              Well it's also easier, cause you just need to buy that hand item and you can use it every time.
              It also saves time cause if you run out of Vaporizers, you keep on buying more and it's not easy to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean GT View Post
                Well it's also easier, cause you just need to buy that hand item and you can use it every time.
                It also saves time cause if you run out of Vaporizers, you keep on buying more and it's not easy to find.
                The same could be said for every other consumable - permanent coffee, apple, mud, clover, etc...

The existed ones would be useless if you made their easily obtainable and overpowered counterpart.
                I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

Originally posted by Notavailable View Post
                  The same could be said for every other consumable - permanent coffee, apple, mud, clover, etc...

The existed ones would be useless if you made their easily obtainable and overpowered counterpart.
                  I guess you're right but, I woudn't spend too much just to break 1 wallpaper behind a block.

Comment

If you're just going to replace it, why not place another background over it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zix0rXD View Post
                      If you're just going to replace it, why not place another background over it?
                      Yes but I said remove not replace.

Comment

Yes but I said remove not replace.
                        "If".

Anyways this is a pretty smart idea. +1

Comment

Hand Item that only breaks Wallpaper, cause Transdimensional Vaporizer Ray is too expensive and it's hassle to keep on buying it if you run out. This can save not only your WLs, but also your time. Also to save expensive blocks that need to be broken just because you want to break the wallpapers.
                          COOL IDEA BUT WHAT COULD IT BE? LIKE BACKGROUND REMOVER OR WHAT>?
                          IGN:zCUBICz

World:ZCUBICZ

Played Since April 25, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Zix0rXD View Post
                            "If".

Anyways this is a pretty smart idea. +1
                            Oh my bad. Thanks tho!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AatuAhola View Post
                            COOL IDEA BUT WHAT COULD IT BE? LIKE BACKGROUND REMOVER OR WHAT>?
                            It depends, hehe. Thanks tho!

Comment

Hand Item that only breaks Wallpaper, cause Transdimensional Vaporizer Ray is too expensive and it's hassle to keep on buying it if you run out.
                              This can save not only your WLs, but also your time.
                              This can also save expensive blocks that need to be broken just because you want to break the wallpapers.
                              What about a hand item that moves the white door. It would save wls and time too. Oh and a feet item that works like birth certificate. Basicly saves your time and wls. I'm so smart. THIS IS MY IDEA IF YOU COPY I WIL LFIND YOU AND YOU WIL LREGRAT IT!!!!!!!111!1!!1!!

Comment

Working...
                              X