Geysir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geysir

Icelandic Geysir is hot spring bursting boiling steam and water. Hot Geysir spring intermittently sends up fountainlike jets of boiling water and steam into the air.
    Bursting Geysir block could be used like a Venus Guytrap etc with Parkour worlds. Geysir block could be wrenchable with OFF, 5sec burst delay or 10sec burst delays. Hot Geysir springs would be giving some new challenge for GT parkour pros..

Paint it red. BOOOOOM, VULCANO ERUPTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

+1
    "I can see a rainbow. In your tears as they fall on down. I can see your soul grow. Through the pain as they hit the ground". ~ Sia.

Changed name to FabPiano
    I'm a boy, please don't say that I am a girl..
    Want some fabulous songs? TUNESONGS
    Instagram: FabPianoGT

Read my first story! The beginning of FabPiano
    Join my Discord: *Maintenace*
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-of-FabPiano

Originally posted by M1tch
    BlackIce was nuked from orbit! :wave: :hat:

Comment

I think it could be reverse waterfall.
      IGN: DamageBoost (Recently changed from HGrowH)
      Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas. Never ask me for business advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eranetti View Post
        Icelandic Geysir is hot spring bursting boiling steam and water. Hot Geysir spring intermittently sends up fountainlike jets of boiling water and steam into the air.
        Bursting Geysir block could be used like a Venus Guytrap etc with Parkour worlds. Geysir block could be wrenchable with OFF, 5sec burst delay or 10sec burst delays. Hot Geysir springs would be giving some new challenge for GT parkour pros..
        There is something like a mushroom with delay in the steam items but idk what it is.

Although i would welcome something like a Geysir block.

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
        Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Working...
        X