[ BIG LIST OF IMPROVEMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ BIG LIST OF IMPROVEMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ]

Over the past few months as I have been playing, I decided to list out tweaks which could result in smoother gameplay !

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave your opinion! Without further ado,

SHETHRION'S MEGA SUGGESTION LIST

1. Trade History

- It's a bit frustrating when I scroll down my inventory and find an item and don't remember how much I paid for it. This feature should be available to supporters or super supporters. To access the Trade History, players could wrench themselves and the Trade History button would look just like the Achievements or Daily Bonuses section. If more complexity could be added, such as "Only show trades above ___ World Locks", it would be even more helpful.

2. Slimed Cooldown

- Not going to lie, it's as annoying as heck to be repeatedly slimed again, and again, and again while farming. So to combat that, I suggest a cooldown period after being slimed. Much like the G-Virus immunity after recovering from being infected, the slimed immunity could last for 'X' minutes (I personally recommend 1 minute).

3. PC Punch Button

- First off, no I am not talking about the "Enable touch controls" on PC Growtopia's Options list. I am talking about a button on the keyboard that could allow a player to punch, like space for jump and 'a' for go left. It would be extremely helpful, I'm sure a lot of others would agree.

4. Fullscreen Option on Mac

- C'mon Ubisoft, it's been so long.

5. Gift Selection

- As everyone knows, when you collect gifts from a Donation Box, you have to take Every. Single. Gift. It would be so helpful if there was an option to "Select gifts to empty".

- Another point on Donation Box features is setting a minimum gift rarity. No one wants a donation box spammed with grass and doors.

6. Market Machine (Opposite of Vending Machine)

- The Vending Machine as we all know allows you to put an item inside and sell it for 'X' World Locks. Instead, the Marketing Machine would allow a player to put in 'X' World Locks and buy a specific item for those World Locks. But, the catch is the item can only be something already in your inventory.

7. No Grow-Time Glitch

- If you guys haven't noticed, whenever you plant a tree on the highest possible row, you are unable to see the grow-time. Although this is only a minor glitch, it would be nice if there was a solution to this.

8. /Warp Speed Dial

- Ever /warp to the same worlds repeatedly? Here is a solution. There should be a command to set /warp #n, with n being a number from 0-9, to a specific world. This command could be available to supporters as well as super supporters, since it doesn't have the same mobility as the actual /warp command.

9. Provider Tractor

Tired of using a tractor and punching to collect your providers? So am I. With this provider tractor, the player would be able to harvest providers much, much easier. (Next IOTM?)

10. T-Shirts

- So far in the game, there aren't many purely 1-coloured t-shirts, with the Plain White Tee being one of the only exceptions. It would be so nice to finally customize my outfits with a normal 1-coloured t-shirt. Not the most important suggestion, but definitely one I would personally love.

11. VIP Bulletin Board

- There are so many worlds with boards used for moderator/"famous" people to sign, so why not make a VIP bulletin so you don't need to access them to the whole world or a small lock. Hypothetically, it would work just like the VIP door currently in the game.

12. /Quest

- For people with short-term memory problems, one might forget something right after looking at it. Sometimes, I wrench myself, scroll and click to see the daily quests, but forget the amount/item(s) quickly. /Quest would be an amazing way to shortcut-access the list of items needed for the daily quests.

13. Friend Inbox

- It's kind of disappointing when the person you are trying to contact from your friends list is offline, and you never seem to catch them online. That's why we need a friend inbox. No matter if your friend is online or offline, the inbox message you send them will be held in their inbox for viewing. In my opinion, this should work like a Mailbox in-game, where the sender is limited to 3 messages and the mailbox has a maximum capacity of 20 messages.

14. /Go for Friendcasts

- As of now, there is no way to /go to a friendcast. You would need to either /warp to the world or exit, then type in the name. Having a friendcast /go feature would be greatly helpful in smoothening gameplay.

15. Remove Ghosts in WOTD's

- Worlds of the Day are meant to be enjoyed. But when they are infested with tens of ghosts, it just takes away from the experience. If the purpose of the WOTD is for players to have fun in them, ghost-less WOTD's would be so much more fun/enjoyable.

16. /Unignore

- Ignored someone who's trying to talk to you so you need to unignore them by scrolling alllll the wayyyyyy through that longgggg list of ignored names to find theirs? Yeah, not the most fun. If there is an /ignore feature, would it not make sense to also have an /unignore feature?

17. Ignored List (Separate from Friends List)

- What we need is for the ignored list and friend list to be split. It's the worst when you've maxed out on ignored people and need to scroll down your already-long friends list and manually unignore people to clear room. Plus, it doesn't even make much sense for ignored people to be under friends. There is no quick access to the list of ignored without scrolling past every single friend.
    IGN : Shethrion | Level : 69

Originally posted by Sheth View Post
    1. I like the idea, but will probably be hard to add

2.I didnt knew that you get inmunity when stop being zombie, I know that that effect is from antidote

3. Ye pls

4.Obviously this need to be added.

5.Suggested alot of times and still need to be added

6.No, the idea of growtopia is trading

7. I dont know this

8. ^^^^^^^^

9.No, no more laziness.

10. It would be cool idea

11. Sounds good, but nah

12. I dint think is neccesary.

13. Yes, this is vey good idea

14.I like

15. This is obviously needed, is stupid having ghosts there.

16. Again, alot of times suggested, and again, it need to be added.

17.^^^^^^^^^
    Ign:Galuf
    Instagram: Polo_unu ( I draw )

Quality Waifu

Comment

I agree with all of these. They all seem really helpful.

+I'm hoping they will allow us to delete multiple people from our friend/ignore list at the same time.

LIGHTY | Level 54 ♥

Comment

15. Another reason to not like WOTDs. They are irresponsible with their ghosts! I keep mah wurlds clean.
        I don't play this anymore

My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Comment

Oh my god.

Yes to all of these. Every. Single. One. Especially 17.
          Sword and Shield - nope.
          Diggers Spade - 7/200.
          Violet Protodrake - 2 Quests to go!
          World: EBTN
          YouTube: iRubyFlames_GT
          Been playing Growtopia since February 24, 2014!

The easiest way to make your day. Or week. Or whenever Marco feels like it.
          #AntiMrSongoClub

Comment

- Worlds of the Day are meant to be enjoyed. But when they are infested with tens of ghosts, it just takes away from the experience. If the purpose of the WOTD is for players to have fun in them, ghost-less WOTD's would be so much more fun/enjoyable.
            I get where you are coming from. I have thought of this idea before from going through the WOTDs of mine and clearing the ghosts from them. The issue I found with the idea though is that some worlds/WOTDs intentionally use ghosts as a function, for example the world FearListens.

I think what needs to be done about this is that the devs make it so that WOTDs can't have [events/Unaccessed players/normal overtime abandonment] spawning ghosts (and removing them.) The Owners/Admins ALONE should control the ghosts in the world.
            It wouldn't be right for some worlds to have their ghosts removed just because they became WOTD.
            Hi I'm BrayBrick225 a large growtopia fan and builder!
            10 WOTDs My prized possessions.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Originally posted by BrayBrick225 View Post
              I get where you are coming from. I have thought of this idea before from going through the WOTDs of mine and clearing the ghosts from them. The issue I found with the idea though is that some worlds/WOTDs intentionally use ghosts as a function, for example the world FearListens.

I think what needs to be done about this is that the devs make it so that WOTDs can't have [events/Unaccessed players/normal overtime abandonment] spawning ghosts (and removing them.) The Owners/Admins ALONE should control the ghosts in the world.
              It wouldn't be right for some worlds to have their ghosts removed just because they became WOTD.
              Yeah, your version makes more sense not gonna lie.
              IGN : Shethrion | Level : 69

Comment

Over the past few months as I have been playing, I decided to list out tweaks which could result in smoother gameplay !

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave your opinion! Without further ado,

SHETHRION'S MEGA SUGGESTION LIST

1. Trade History

- It's a bit frustrating when I scroll down my inventory and find an item and don't remember how much I paid for it. This feature should be available to supporters or super supporters. To access the Trade History, players could wrench themselves and the Trade History button would look just like the Achievements or Daily Bonuses section. If more complexity could be added, such as "Only show trades above ___ World Locks", it would be even more helpful.

2. Slimed Cooldown

- Not going to lie, it's as annoying as heck to be repeatedly slimed again, and again, and again while farming. So to combat that, I suggest a cooldown period after being slimed. Much like the G-Virus immunity after recovering from being infected, the slimed immunity could last for 'X' minutes (I personally recommend 1 minute).

3. PC Punch Button

- First off, no I am not talking about the "Enable touch controls" on PC Growtopia's Options list. I am talking about a button on the keyboard that could allow a player to punch, like space for jump and 'a' for go left. It would be extremely helpful, I'm sure a lot of others would agree.

4. Fullscreen Option on Mac

- C'mon Ubisoft, it's been so long.

5. Gift Selection

- As everyone knows, when you collect gifts from a Donation Box, you have to take Every. Single. Gift. It would be so helpful if there was an option to "Select gifts to empty".

- Another point on Donation Box features is setting a minimum gift rarity. No one wants a donation box spammed with grass and doors.

6. Market Machine (Opposite of Vending Machine)

- The Vending Machine as we all know allows you to put an item inside and sell it for 'X' World Locks. Instead, the Marketing Machine would allow a player to put in 'X' World Locks and buy a specific item for those World Locks. But, the catch is the item can only be something already in your inventory.

7. No Grow-Time Glitch

- If you guys haven't noticed, whenever you plant a tree on the highest possible row, you are unable to see the grow-time. Although this is only a minor glitch, it would be nice if there was a solution to this.

8. /Warp Speed Dial

- Ever /warp to the same worlds repeatedly? Here is a solution. There should be a command to set /warp #n, with n being a number from 0-9, to a specific world. This command could be available to supporters as well as super supporters, since it doesn't have the same mobility as the actual /warp command.

9. Provider Tractor

Tired of using a tractor and punching to collect your providers? So am I. With this provider tractor, the player would be able to harvest providers much, much easier. (Next IOTM?)

10. T-Shirts

- So far in the game, there aren't many purely 1-coloured t-shirts, with the Plain White Tee being one of the only exceptions. It would be so nice to finally customize my outfits with a normal 1-coloured t-shirt. Not the most important suggestion, but definitely one I would personally love.

11. VIP Bulletin Board

- There are so many worlds with boards used for moderator/"famous" people to sign, so why not make a VIP bulletin so you don't need to access them to the whole world or a small lock. Hypothetically, it would work just like the VIP door currently in the game.

12. /Quest

- For people with short-term memory problems, one might forget something right after looking at it. Sometimes, I wrench myself, scroll and click to see the daily quests, but forget the amount/item(s) quickly. /Quest would be an amazing way to shortcut-access the list of items needed for the daily quests.

13. Friend Inbox

- It's kind of disappointing when the person you are trying to contact from your friends list is offline, and you never seem to catch them online. That's why we need a friend inbox. No matter if your friend is online or offline, the inbox message you send them will be held in their inbox for viewing. In my opinion, this should work like a Mailbox in-game, where the sender is limited to 3 messages and the mailbox has a maximum capacity of 20 messages.

14. /Go for Friendcasts

- As of now, there is no way to /go to a friendcast. You would need to either /warp to the world or exit, then type in the name. Having a friendcast /go feature would be greatly helpful in smoothening gameplay.

16. /Unignore

- Ignored someone who's trying to talk to you so you need to unignore them by scrolling alllll the wayyyyyy through that longgggg list of ignored names to find theirs? Yeah, not the most fun. If there is an /ignore feature, would it not make sense to also have an /unignore feature?

17. Ignored List (Separate from Friends List)

- What we need is for the ignored list and friend list to be split. It's the worst when you've maxed out on ignored people and need to scroll down your already-long friends list and manually unignore people to clear room. Plus, it doesn't even make much sense for ignored people to be under friends. There is no quick access to the list of ignored without scrolling past every single friend.
                Nice suggestions, I’ve thought of the Market Machine before, but have never suggested it
                Don't exchange your dignity for popularity. - Steve Maraboli

Only in the darkness can you see the stars. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X