2 Suggestion for stopping *Vend/trade scam*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Suggestion for stopping *Vend/trade scam*

Update: First suggestion already in game (thanks to devs). But we still need second suggestion, Standby time!

1- Changing price cooldown.- When owner of the world change price(maybe 10per to 10wls each), players have to wait 15 seconds to buy item from Vend Machine.. This can reduce most of vend scams :]

2- This one from MrSongo, This will stop all trade scams. [Standby Time(Cooldown or 2nd trade)]

What do you think about those suggestion?
    Yes, we need both
    65.38%
    Only suggestion -1- Good
    15.38%
    Only suggestion -2- Good
    11.54%
    No, both are bad
    7.69%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-04-2020, 08:50 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Originally posted by GrowPixel
    What do you think?
    Perhaps a 30 second cooldown for the owner.

sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Both are actually very good ideas and easy to add

Comment

This i'll Reduces deception
        We have To say Thanks for A Great ideo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tangramboy View Post

Perhaps a 30 second cooldown for the owner.

Maybe but 15 seconds is enough ─▒mo.. Also thank you for your supports.
          Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-31-2020, 07:41 PM.

Comment

been suggested many times but no actions taken. sad
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

I like both.

But may I suggest, If they can add a little bit of text "Standby Time- (n) (Check if the Trade is correct!)" So people will have a heads up? otherwise it's all good tho.
              IGN: HeroBrakee
              Visit TREASUREHUNTERS! [WOTD]

Comment

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                  There is 2 Suggestion, one from me.

1- Changing price, cooldown. - When owner change price(maybe 10per to 10wls each), players need wait 15-30sec for buying item. So, this will stop 65% of vend scam sb*

2- This one from MrSongo, This will stop all trade scam.[Standby Time(Cooldownf or 2nd trade)]

What do you think about those suggestion?
                  Definitely not the first suggestion. What if an owner had done a mistake on putting the price of an item on a vend, and there's a decent amount of people in that world that could easily buy it before the owner has enough time to change it back. Especially the Worlds Lock per Items and Items per World Lock option, some people usually forget to change that option.

About the second one, yes that might be useful but if they never check their confirmation trades, are you expecting them to care even when that feature is added? What they would probably do is they would just spam the 'standby' button as they don't care either way. But, I'd agree more on the second suggestion rather than the first one.
                  IGN: Vrags
                  Thingamabob at skill 43
                  Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Comment

Originally posted by Vrags View Post
                    Definitely not the first suggestion. What if an owner had done a mistake on putting the price of an item on a vend, and there's a decent amount of people in that world that could easily buy it before the owner has enough time to change it back. Especially the Worlds Lock per Items and Items per World Lock option, some people usually forget to change that option.
                    if this will stop scammers, they should wait. if this will stop scammers. Also owner don't need to wait 15seconds to change item price again... Just players cannot click the vend for 15sec.

Originally posted by Vrags View Post
                    About the second one, yes that might be useful but if they never check their confirmation trades, are you expecting them to care even when that feature is added? What they would probably do is they would just spam the 'standby' button as they don't care either way. But, I'd agree more on the second suggestion rather than the first one.
                    3 Seconds is really enought for checking 2nd trade.
                    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-31-2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Good idea +1
                      No More Signature

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post

2- This one from MrSongo, This will stop all trade scam.[Standby Time(Cooldown or 2nd trade)]

did you just said that clickbait kebab who steals content from others?
                        I'm sure that he stole that idea from others too. or no?
                        btw good idea
                        quitted gt
                        discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
                        my discord server
                        add me on roblox

sigpic
                        humama hihih

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBom View Post
                          did you just said that clickbait kebab who steals content from others?
                          I'm sure that he stole that idea from others too. or no?
                          btw good idea
                          Na it was his original idea. Although it would be funny if he claimed it as his own without cropping out songo's avatar

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                          Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

I think both suggestion makes no difference. Remember even with the cooldowns the scammer are still able to copy and paste the pricing, after the standby or cooldowns timers are up every greedy players in the world will be checking the vends and still be getting scammed. Also these scammers nowadays use royal locks, it's better if you make a suggestion on how players can communicate through the royal lock features that way players could spam like a notification telling another player "this is a scam" or something so more players would be aware of the ongoing situation

Comment

Someone make a petition on a website
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X