• Show
Clear All

+1

Comment

Good ideaaa
      Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
        Cool! I hope we get more WOTD entries with these. And I hope players won't mind if I include a whole bunch of these in the Suggestions Megathread.
        Just hope that it wont be as expensive as the other packs, i really want players to unleash their creativity with this idea (of course it all depends on you all but that was just my wish). Maybe the same as how paint costs will make it better.

A large amount of forumers seem to have agreed on this idea and i hope there wont be a problem if you put this on the paw list. (I wasnt intended this to be a part of paw but id be gladly appreciate it.)

=====

Im also bumping this because i want to know if theres something wrong that can be fixed. Its almost done as i said and you people can still suggest a new shading style.
        I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
        and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Any suggestions or flaws to this idea? Ill update it later if some of you have something to say.
          I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

Comment

bumping good suggestions ONLY

Comment

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
              Any suggestions or flaws to this idea? Ill update it later if some of you have something to say.
              Still no flaws or any suggestions to add? Ill add more soon and if some of you want something to be changed or something, id update it anytime.
              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

Comment

Holy crap the sheer amount of work this thread must have taken to make is incredible, I thought it was something small then I saw every spoiler open up into like 10 more spoilers.

Either way this is pretty cool and I think it will be cool to use in building and to mess around with, +1 from me
                IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Originally posted by NekoRei
                Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Comment

+1

Devs, deal with this pls
                  IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                  - Tall Boi
                  - Professional Candy Crusher
                  - Completely Straight
                  - Funky Hair
                  - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                  - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                  - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle905 View Post
                    Holy crap the sheer amount of work this thread must have taken to make is incredible, I thought it was something small then I saw every spoiler open up into like 10 more spoilers.

Either way this is pretty cool and I think it will be cool to use in building and to mess around with, +1 from me
                    Back then, i was really fascinated of seeing a shaded styles since afterall, im a huge fan of places with depths in terms of lighting and stuff so i guess thats why i overdid this ahaha.

And i honestly hope they do this so i and people can finally experiment of cave lightings, house lightings, ect ect. Itd really a whole new changes since the shading in growtopia is basic.
                    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

Comment

*cough*add in PAW plis*cough*
                      IGN: LegenPrism
                      Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Always wanted my shades of a colour and I’ve suggested different contrasts of colours before. Didn’t read it all but it seems like a good idea.
                        Hey, I'm Anton0202!
                        I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
                        16 WOTDs and counting...
                        Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Comment

Working...
                        X