Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An upgrade for LOCKS

So ahem, here's my suggestion:
    Locks, in general (small - big - huge - builders') can not be controlled easily, here's an example:
    Let's say you have opened a break world or a BFG, and you somehow forgot to put the locks, and you really don't like what happened, because you will have to break the blocks around the lock so you can tick (Ignore empty air).
    Why can't we just click on the tiles we want to lock? How about you guys add a new feature called "Lock Tiles" or call it whatever you want to call it, that allows you just tap on the blocks you want to lock? (you can't lock anywhere, chosen tiles must be around the lock itself or connected to other locked tiles).
    How to use this? well, wrench the lock, put a new button under the Ignore empty air one, and it's done.

So what do you think?
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

Sounds dope. Bumping this! It must be an option for all locks except World Locks.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 11-13-2018, 10:57 AM. Reason: Whaleon edited this
    MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
    I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickyBros View Post
      Sounds dope. Bumping this! It must be an option for all locks.
      execpt world locks

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleon View Post
        execpt world locks
        Yeah sure haha.
        ~Chemmie

Comment

what if it is huge lock? you need to click 200 times?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
            what if it is huge lock? you need to click 200 times?
            To clarify your doubts, he said 'selected blocks'

~Whaleon

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Chem View Post
            Locks, in general (small - big - huge - builders') can not be controlled easily, here's an example:
            Let's say you have opened a break world or a BFG, and you somehow forgot to put the locks, and you really don't like what happened, because you will have to break the blocks around the lock so you can tick (Ignore empty air).
            Why can't we just click on the tiles we want to lock? How about you guys add a new feature called "Lock Tiles" or call it whatever you want to call it, that allows you just tap on the blocks you want to lock? (you can't lock anywhere, chosen tiles must be around the lock itself or connected to other locked tiles).
            How to use this? well, wrench the lock, put a new button under the Ignore empty air one, and it's done.

So what do you think?
            It may take a long time but tbh, it will change every growtopian's lifestyle with that easier method. Maybe ubisoft can use drag method to select the blocks, rather than clicks because its going to be very very tiring and a waste of time!

~Whaleon

Comment

Originally posted by Chem View Post

So what do you think?
              I don't know if you already know this, but there is actually a trick on how to lock a certain area without having to break the blocks around it.

1st. Place a huge lock on the blocks you don't want to break.
              2nd. Place a small lock on the BFG area.
              3rd. Place blocks on the area for BFG, then use ignore empty air with small lock.
              4th. Remove the huge lock.
              5th. Break the small locked blocks in the BFG area.
              *BFG area means, these are the 3 block area where they break blocks. Talking about BFG set up

Hopefully you got my instructions.
              Do you need any assistance from us whether in-game or not?
              Contact Growtopia Support: GT SUPPORT
              Follow me on Instagram: @Nostos_gt
              PUNCH, BUILD, GROW

Comment

Originally posted by Nostos View Post
                3rd. Place blocks on the area for BFG, then use ignore empty air with small lock.
                *BFG area means, these are the 3 block area where they break blocks. Talking about BFG set up
                Just use a huge lock to lock the room or box (ignore empty air), then place the small lock inside it and click allow break and building.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
                  Just use a huge lock to lock the room or box (ignore empty air), then place the small lock inside it and click allow break and building.
                  Yeah! Glad you understood my instructions.
                  Do you need any assistance from us whether in-game or not?
                  Contact Growtopia Support: GT SUPPORT
                  Follow me on Instagram: @Nostos_gt
                  PUNCH, BUILD, GROW

Comment

I don't know if you already know this, but there is actually a trick on how to lock a certain area without having to break the blocks around it.

I got them, thanks, but wouldn't it be easier to just tap wherever you want to lock?
                    ~Chemmie

Comment

smart dood

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleon View Post
                        smart dood
                        Yeah it's a very good trick, i heard of it before but couldn't recognize it.
                        ~Chemmie

Comment

Bump..we really need this feature..it's about time growtopia add this feature into the game..
                          Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Comment

I'd say why not, this will always come in handy.

Comment

I found this in Nubidubi's video.
                              MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
                              I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                              X