Build a growtopia C#, C++ API.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build a growtopia C#, C++ API.

Guys, I am building a C# app that helps people to avoid be hacked. Since 90% of growtopia hack trainers on YouTube are fake and most of them are stealers or R.A.T( aka Remote Administrator Tools which can take control of your pc), I am building an app that can keep yourself from being hacked.

The main point is to avoid yourselves from being hacked.

PLEASE READ THE INFO BELOW THOROUGHLY AND METICULOUSLY TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDING

What is it doing to avoid being hacked:

1) Clearing the AAP( advance account protection )
    - In order to keep the hackers away, clearing device or IP records of AAP of an account is vital. Why is that? It is because some of the stealers or R.A.T could get your device info or MAC address something and clone a fake device to bypass it and login to your account easily. Hence, I am suggesting the developer to make a GROWTOPIA API which everyone has the privilege of wiping their accounts AAP records ( so that even if the hacker tries to hack you using cloned device, they need verification from your gmail). In addition, the developer himself must register for his own API key.

2) Changing the default Registry Subkey Name
    - This is one of the ways hacker cloning your device. I am not gonna say where the paths they are getting cuz I worry that ppl who ever have watched this thread would try hacking into people's account.

3) Changing the MAC address of your network adapters
    - Ya know, this is one of the way bypassing AAP, I am not gonna say that much.

4) Changing your accounts password.
    - Probably like how growtopia account recovering works. This requires the API as well. Note : it just requires your in-game-name and email address to work. After that, the server would just send a verification email to the players email.

5) Prompt user to change his desktop name.
    - Idk if it is used to bypass AAP but it is still advised to perform.

If the developer is adding the API, please let me know it asap. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ForcXFPV; 11-22-2018, 08:33 AM.

Uhhh ip addresses are different from mac addresses.
    You cant have the same ip address unless
    a) Ur using data and the carrier is using the same address. (not possible internationally)
    b) Ur using the EXACT same vpn as the other person (Why?)
    c) Both users have dynamic Ip address and are using the same carrier (same as A tbh)

As far as mac addresses go
    they can hack ur internet network sure. free wifi for them. but thats about it.

Pretty useless unless u download your neighbour's rat so they can watch netflix using ur wifi.

As far as ur C# application goes here.
    1. Cloning a device? Sure but that doesnt help if they have different IP addresses.
    2. They still can't hack you even if you don't delete ur registry files. On any rare occasion that they have the same IP and you haven't changed you password since getting hacked, changing the registry files would not help at all.
    3. Changing mac addresses? how does that help.
    4. Oh so you're saying that we need YOUR app to change ur password not the official website? sure lets give you our IGN, email AND save.dat (if its a stealer or rat)
    5. point 3

Note: by point one if u mean removing IP addresses from the whitelist, that COULD help if u added a public wifi/VPN to you're whitelist

P.S. If you download a dodgy trainer, you only have yourself to blame for attempting to break TOS.

If i somehow screwed up on any of these points, inform me and i will apologise.. Hmm that ended up sounding alot more toxic and sarcastic that i hoped it would be...

meh.

TL;DR? Don't download trainers to hack

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Garade View Post
      Uhhh ip addresses are different from mac addresses.
      You cant have the same ip address unless
      a) Ur using data and the carrier is using the same address. (not possible internationally)
      c) Both users have dynamic Ip address and are using the same carrier (same as A tbh)

As far as mac addresses go
      they can hack ur internet network sure. free wifi for them. but thats about it.

Pretty useless unless u download your neighbour's rat so they can watch netflix using ur wifi.

As far as ur C# application goes here.
      1. Cloning a device? Sure but that doesnt help if they have different IP addresses.
      2. They still can't hack you even if you don't delete ur registry files. On any rare occasion that they have the same IP and you haven't changed you password since getting hacked, changing the registry files would not help at all.
      3. Changing mac addresses? how does that help.
      4. Oh so you're saying that we need YOUR app to change ur password not the official website? sure lets give you our IGN, email AND save.dat (if its a stealer or rat)
      5. point 3

Note: by point one if u mean removing IP addresses from the whitelist, that COULD help if u added a public wifi/VPN to you're whitelist

P.S. If you download a dodgy trainer, you only have yourself to blame for attempting to break TOS.

If i somehow screwed up on any of these points, inform me and i will apologise.. Hmm that ended up sounding alot more toxic and sarcastic that i hoped it would be...

meh.

TL;DR? Don't download trainers to hack
      Dudeeee, it seems like you didn't get what I've meant. Hacking accounts + bypassing AAP has already existed. Hackers could already bypass it. What I mean by changing password without going to the official website is that people whoever want to change their password could just submit their gmail and in-game-name using the application and the request will be sent to the database of Growtopia. Lastly, they will just get verification email from Growtopia.

Comment

Oh ok. that seems alot better than what ur said before. Bypassing AAP is only done if the IP is the same which can only occur in 3 conditions
        c) Both users have dynamic Ip address and are using the same carrier

Building an application to send a request to change your password is a bit dodgy. considering that you have to download it and you can potentially gain their account details. Just forward them to the OFFICIAL page where u can change ur password.

Again dont use trainers to hack the game

Comment

Originally posted by Garade View Post
          Oh ok. that seems alot better than what ur said before. Bypassing AAP is only done if the IP is the same which can only occur in 3 conditions
          c) Both users have dynamic Ip address and are using the same carrier

Building an application to send a request to change your password is a bit dodgy. considering that you have to download it and you can potentially gain their account details. Just forward them to the OFFICIAL page where u can change ur password.

Again dont use trainers to hack the game
          Forwarding to the official page
          Sure.
          But, bypassing AAP already existed. Hackers are bypassing them to get accounts.

+ Device matters.

Comment

Edited it for users to read better...(my apologies for the spam..)

And for the clearing of AAP part..I would like to add on to the idea..adding an option for players to clear the devices over a period of time..(once/month or year)
            Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Comment

Sometimes, growtopians could just easily get hacked while surfing for fake growtopia gems or wls generator. Furthermore, growtopians will 100 % get hacked downloading fake growtoken(they called it tapjoy something) generator for pc smth( I saw it on youtube ), or applications that look legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Randious View Post
              Edited it for users to read better...(my apologies for the spam..)

And for the clearing of AAP part..I would like to add on to the idea..adding an option for players to clear the devices over a period of time..(once/month or year)
              I am able to do that. I just need the API..

Comment

Originally posted by ForcXFPV View Post
                Sure.
                But, bypassing AAP already existed. Hackers are bypassing them to get accounts.

+ Device matters.
                Im just saying you only can bypass AAP only in one of those 3 conditions

Comment

Working...
                X