The Goal System!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Those prizes too op. Also there shouldn't be different colored names, pls!
    The Token refund was reduced to half the price it was originally bought for instead... There's nothing Op with the battlepets (Just a new feature) and the color name is just something "extra" for those Who want a different color name but won't farm for it.
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Comment

Originally posted by luckygemss View Post
      The Token refund was reduced to half the price it was originally bought for instead... There's nothing Op with the battlepets (Just a new feature) and the color name is just something "extra" for those Who want a different color name but won't farm for it.
      Players can boring very quickly for each items. So, they will keep doing this, we should work for each items!
      i forgot to remove battlepets part from list*ups*
      Coloured name... It shouldn't have been from the beginning. (expect mods,developers,world owners,title...)
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
        Players can boring very quickly for each items. So, they will keep doing this, we should work for each items!
        i forgot to remove battlepets part from list*ups*
        Coloured name... It shouldn't have been from the beginning. (expect mods,developers,world owners,title...)
        The items won't be handed to you for free.. You'll have to complete challenges and such with the goals given to you... It'll take months to even get every item and it's required more skill and dedication than world locks to earn these items. Oh and I still don't see your point with the different color names, mind explaining it a little more?

Comment

I support this +1
          IGN: NBDY
          Lvl: 58

Comment

And another one.

Comment

I won't talk about the goal system, but I will talk about the buffs.

1.) The "XP/Double Jump" buff is very strong, No.
              2.) No more color names, please.
              3.) You shouldn't need a special item to talk in RLocked Worlds, because that remove the talking rights of other people who can't get the item.
              5.) A role level shouldn't be locked behind an another paywall.
              4.) Pet battling is dead, we don't need an another corpse like GrowApets.
              All the others are fine or just plain.
              IGN: IxHeroxI
              Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

Comment

Originally posted by SupForce View Post
                I won't talk about the goal system, but I will talk about the buffs.

1.) The "XP/Double Jump" buff is very strong, No.
                2.) No more color names, please.
                3.) You shouldn't need a special item to talk in RLocked Worlds, because that remove the talking rights of other people who can't get the item.
                5.) A role level shouldn't be locked behind an another paywall.
                4.) Pet battling is dead, we don't need an another corpse like GrowApets.
                All the others are fine or just plain.
                1- I'm not sure how much XP is strong and I never mentioned Double Jump.
                2- color names are fun.
                3- If you read the post carefully it says that worlds locks won't be affecting your progress
                too much, making it available for anyone who wants to dedicate their own time working.
                4- Nothing wrong with roles...
                5- Pet battling should be revived, even if it's for a while.

Comment

Love it, Especially the Crown, It would stop the constant abuse of power from buy+ Owners.
                  Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Working...
                  X