Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Village with villager NPCs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Its good update for Monthly Update, but it doesn't make this game better. People will forget it in few weeks like Dragon Invasion
    nope if they keep adding new things it will stay or make it like carnival village day it stay for 3 days 1-50 world there will be npc's that you can wrench and trade like locke they sell special items that will make the worlds alive

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
      Its good update for Monthly Update, but it doesn't make this game better. People will forget it in few weeks like Dragon Invasion
      Isn't that like, every update ever? And I would like to fill these Villager houses with TNT and blow them up.
      IGN: IxHeroxI
      Ooga Booga, Pensive time.





      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
        Its good update for Monthly Update, but it doesn't make this game better. People will forget it in few weeks like Dragon Invasion
        This man tells the truth
        I WHOLEHEARTEDLY HATE THE NEW COUPONS

        Insta: @limechickengt

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
          Its good update for Monthly Update, but it doesn't make this game better. People will forget it in few weeks like Dragon Invasion
          Well, firstly dragon invasion isn't really dead but I get your point. A way to not make it die is to actually have it integrated into the daily growtopia activities. Example could be a villager has sort of a "daily quest" where players can visit him daily to have a prize thus making it something where players use daily. A suggestion from Growpixel where villagers can trade "uesless" items for gems too.
          Check out one of my video below!

          Comment


          • #20
            +1

            I need to exchange my useless asbestos boots(like 2k+) for gems

            - - - Updated - - -

            And

            Could villager give growtoken??
            IGN: DyzerKeyzer
            Lv:58/125

            Goals :

            1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
            2.Have Focused Eye : [100/100] [ √ ]
            3.Have 200 DLs : [32/200] [ X ]
            4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

            Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
              +1

              I need to exchange my useless asbestos boots(like 2k+) for gems

              - - - Updated - - -

              And

              Could villager give growtoken??

              Well depends, maybe they could? Up to the devs
              Check out one of my video below!

              Comment


              • #22
                And also I don't think a village blast is suitable.
                Why don't create a world like carnival and people can go there?

                Making blast can cause a lot of issues like the treasure blast.
                "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

                Alliances
                sigpic
                *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Locked View Post
                  And also I don't think a village blast is suitable.
                  Why don't create a world like carnival and people can go there?

                  Making blast can cause a lot of issues like the treasure blast.
                  Hmm this could be another idea too
                  Check out one of my video below!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Villagers are for trading only.aren't they ?

                    Can Growtopians talk and make relationship with them ? (like picking choice what to say )

                    I just add more idea if you like
                    Last edited by iQflufarmer; 03-17-2019, 03:24 AM.
                    Nothing

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      BumB

                      10 chars
                      Nothing

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by iQflufarmer View Post
                        Villagers are for trading only.aren't they ?

                        Can Growtopians talk and make relationship with them ? (like picking choice what to say )

                        I just add more idea if you like
                        But what kind of relationship and what does the relationship do?
                        Check out one of my video below!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Multiply View Post
                          But what kind of relationship and what does the relationship do?
                          I was inspired of meeting, contact and conflct with leaders of country in a game ''Civilization''

                          But we're talking about villagers. just change a little bit

                          ิBlending idea
                          Last edited by iQflufarmer; 03-18-2019, 10:56 AM.
                          Nothing

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            huh? huh. huh! huh? huh? huh. huh! huh? (totally not Minecraft reference)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                              huh? huh. huh! huh? huh? huh. huh! huh? (totally not Minecraft reference)
                              Well ,Why I suggested picking choice ,a things make relationship or changing to them (I mean villagers ) because it's inspiring of Minecraft story mode's. If villagers NPC were added but they're for trade only.I would like to suggest to make something look interesting Click image for larger version

Name:	minecraftchoice.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	6582144

                              Blending between minecraft the orilinal game and minecraft story
                              Do you understand ?
                              If I can't make you understand. I will....


                              Wth what happended to me ???

                              off topic :What is difference between ''relation'' and ''relationship'' ?
                              Last edited by iQflufarmer; 03-18-2019, 01:04 PM.
                              Nothing

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by iQflufarmer View Post
                                Well ,Why I suggested picking choice ,a things make relationship or changing to them (I mean villagers ) because it's inspiring of Minecraft story mode's. If villagers NPC were added but they're for trade only.I would like to suggest to make something look interesting [ATTACH=CONFIG]214805[/ATTACH]

                                Blending between minecraft the orilinal game and minecraft story
                                Do you understand ?
                                If I can't make you understand. I will....


                                Wth what happended to me ???

                                off topic :What is difference between ''relation'' and ''relationship'' ?

                                So...make the villagers into a storyline or the villagers can do multiple things
                                Check out one of my video below!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X