Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Village with villager NPCs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by iQflufarmer View Post
    I was inspired of meeting, contact and conflct with leaders of country in a game ''Civilization''

    But we're talking about villagers. just change a little bit

    ิBlending idea
    Hmm could be a potential idea
    Check out one of my video below!

    Comment


    • #32
      bummmp xD :3
      Check out one of my video below!

      Comment


      • #33
        I like this idea!

        As Locked said, instead of having it as a blast, why not create a village world where people can come in and create common experiences? There would be village traders and perhaps some village games with gems as prizes/costs. This would help people feel more bonded to the game and keep people playing.

        Perhaps this idea can also include a new way of getting Growtokens by trading in Village Coins earned from village games to traders.

        Add some new music too!
        Heyo!! I'm a full-time undercover agent to secretly roam thru the forums.

        For contact/business purposes, slide a private message to me on forums!

        Comment


        • #34
          Everytime I see a village. I just come rushing through the blacksmith house. Stealing his loot and breaking wood or tnt leaving there houses to waste and die like a ahhhh Forgot the term
          Originally posted by Yasuo
          *Hasagi*
          Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
          *Soryegadon*

          Comment


          • #35
            Looks like Terraria to me,
            Greetings, I giveaway World Locks every week on Discord, not only Giveaways, I host Parkours and Promos that will make you enjoy the server, "PHEsMyHaven".

            Click this link to join and dwell with other Growtopians.
            https://discord.gg/wRZA8fj

            Comment


            • #36
              Bumb... Supporting this idea
              Nothing

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Heyo View Post
                I like this idea!

                As Locked said, instead of having it as a blast, why not create a village world where people can come in and create common experiences? There would be village traders and perhaps some village games with gems as prizes/costs. This would help people feel more bonded to the game and keep people playing.

                Perhaps this idea can also include a new way of getting Growtokens by trading in Village Coins earned from village games to traders.

                Add some new music too!

                Yea, but if we use a village world like a carnival there will be no "looting" of the village worlds. I was thinking like maybe there is a rare chance your village that u created from the blast may be different than other(maybe 10% chance of getting blacksmith?) compared to everyone using the same world. Then again this lacks the community aspect as you're a solo playet. At the end of the day let's see what the devs do.
                Check out one of my video below!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Multiply View Post
                  Yea, but if we use a village world like a carnival there will be no "looting" of the village worlds. I was thinking like maybe there is a rare chance your village that u created from the blast may be different than other(maybe 10% chance of getting blacksmith?) compared to everyone using the same world. Then again this lacks the community aspect as you're a solo playet. At the end of the day let's see what the devs do.
                  I think blast idea is bad, With main village world people will socialize with others. Also im thinking to making new suggestion about this village things. its ready, but I'm just undecided.
                  Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

                  My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                    I think blast idea is bad, With main village world people will socialize with others. Also im thinking to making new suggestion about this village things. its ready, but I'm just undecided.
                    Hmm okay, I shall wait for it and add to the main page
                    Check out one of my video below!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by PHEsMyDSP YT View Post
                      Looks like Terraria to me,
                      Yea man, Terraria was a nice game
                      Check out one of my video below!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Multiply View Post
                        Yea man, Terraria was a nice game
                        It StIlL iS!
                        My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                        M e n a c i n g. . .
                        ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                        IGN - D00DofSilver

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Bring me wheat from the cornfield.

                          IGN: Chicadi
                          EXP. Level: 56

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Dread Empire: "Nice village you have here....join us?"

                            Option A : Join the Dread Empire.
                            Option B : Refuse,with a 98% chance of being invaded.

                            *You chose option B. Congratulation,your village is being invaded and your people are enslaved."
                            Why are we still here?
                            Just to suffer?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
                              Dread Empire: "Nice village you have here....join us?"

                              Option A : Join the Dread Empire.
                              Option B : Refuse,with a 98% chance of being invaded.

                              *You chose option B. Congratulation,your village is being invaded and your people are enslaved."
                              Ill take option c
                              Check out one of my video below!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Yes no explanation needed

                                - - - Updated - - -

                                Originally posted by PHEsMyDSP YT View Post
                                Looks like Terraria to me,
                                Cant be if the destroyer kills my whole small village in the first 1 minute of tje fight
                                I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X