X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
    Yes no explanation needed

- - - Updated - - -

Cant be if the destroyer kills my whole small village in the first 1 minute of tje fight
    Mega oooooooooooofffff
    Check out one of my video below!

Comment

Originally posted by Multiply View Post
      Hey there dev team.

Basically this idea comes from one of my childhood favorites. minecraft, and a few other games that have this idea of villagers living in a village. However, I thought on the Growtopia version of this.

So, how this works is that there will be a village blast in the shop where you can create a world with a village and villagers, my idea is that the villagers have daily tasks which can generate a random prize. Example: bring me 10000 dirt blocks and you will receive a new wings. Other than this maybe some "rare" village will have a blacksmith or witches that can provide more "legendary" quests? What do you guys think? A further expansion could be the blacksmith can have a special forge to craft some items to infuse this new idea into the economy.

Alternatively, you could make it like startopia and surgery. Example: Villager's task: Bring me 30 wheat from the cornfield. So you may need to venture in the world itself to find a cornfield and bring it to the villager and he will give a reward. Basically do tasks within the world with special tools and the villagers will give the rewards.

Update: Thanks a lot for the positive feedback on this idea, I will be adding more ideas from you guys down below into this first page.

Idea from Growpixel: Have villagers that trade "useless" item for gems. This would boost back the other Growtopia activities to be more active. Example: Fisherman trades small fishes for gems/items

Idea from Locked: Have the village as a carnival type world.
      Idea from Heyo: To add to the carnival idea. Make it a community area where Growtopians can come and socialize, trade with villagers and maybe embark on a quest together?
      Hate to be that guy, but the people who owned a village blast would have a significant advantage over the others, as they can get virtually infinite tasks
      Rest in peace private poopy joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Multiply View Post
        Hey there dev team.

Basically this idea comes from one of my childhood favorites. minecraft, and a few other games that have this idea of villagers living in a village. However, I thought on the Growtopia version of this.

So, how this works is that there will be a village blast in the shop where you can create a world with a village and villagers, my idea is that the villagers have daily tasks which can generate a random prize. Example: bring me 10000 dirt blocks and you will receive a new wings. Other than this maybe some "rare" village will have a blacksmith or witches that can provide more "legendary" quests? What do you guys think? A further expansion could be the blacksmith can have a special forge to craft some items to infuse this new idea into the economy.

Alternatively, you could make it like startopia and surgery. Example: Villager's task: Bring me 30 wheat from the cornfield. So you may need to venture in the world itself to find a cornfield and bring it to the villager and he will give a reward. Basically do tasks within the world with special tools and the villagers will give the rewards.

Update: Thanks a lot for the positive feedback on this idea, I will be adding more ideas from you guys down below into this first page.

Idea from Growpixel: Have villagers that trade "useless" item for gems. This would boost back the other Growtopia activities to be more active. Example: Fisherman trades small fishes for gems/items

Idea from Locked: Have the village as a carnival type world.
        Idea from Heyo: To add to the carnival idea. Make it a community area where Growtopians can come and socialize, trade with villagers and maybe embark on a quest together?
        Uh, it would be better if village comes randomly for 3 days in a month, like carnival. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Pente View Post
          Uh, it would be better if village comes randomly for 3 days in a month, like carnival. +1
          Alright thanks for your input...will add your feedback to support this idea

Comment

+1
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XxAlsomemexX View Post
              +1

Comment

there should be an option of burning down the entire village if you dont find an anvil
                Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

This is a very interesting thread. And the suggestions are awesome.

Taking note of these.

Comment

NPC

Village Idea part 2
                    Basically there will be main world that have few npc, these Npc Villagers will help you to get some wls. Like normally Grass seeds are 200per wls, But those days no one buying these seeds(Bcs no one doing mass), Its really so bad for beginners. So, Farm villager will buy your basic seeds (Lava/Grass/Rock/Dirt) for cheap.Like Monday/Tuesday 400 Grass seeds for wl. Wednesday/Thursday 300 Lava seeds for wl, etc..

There will be Fisherman npc too. It will sell 1 normal rod(1Huge Lock) and 100 Wiggly worm(1 Huge lock) . Also you can sell your 100 wiggly worms to this npc for 1 huge lock too. After catching fish in VILLAGE, You can sell your fish for gems too (100lbs/30gems).
                    Last edited by GrowPixel; 05-09-2019, 12:28 PM.
                    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                      Village Idea part 2
                      Basically there will be main world that have few npc, these Npc Villagers will help you to get some wls. Like normally Grass seeds are 200per wls, But those days no one buying these seeds(Bcs no one doing mass), Its really so bad for beginners. So, Farm villager will buy your basic seeds (Lava/Grass/Rock/Dirt) for cheap.Like Monday/Tuesday 400 Grass seeds for wl. Wednesday/Thursday 300 Lava seeds for wl, etc..

There will be Fisherman npc too. It will sell 1 normal rod(1Huge Lock) and 100 Wiggly worm(1 Huge lock) . Also you can sell your 100 wiggly worms to this npc for 1 huge lock too. After catching fish in VILLAGE, You can sell your fish for gems too (100lbs/30gems).
                      I like this! Will add to the main page of this!

Comment

how will villagers look like

Comment

Another idea

There's a main world called Growvillage, to enter this world you must buy village ticket from the store for gems.
                          Once you use it, a mod added callled Villager mod "Now you already become a villager visit Growvillager to meet other villagers" this mod will last around 30 min.
                          In the world there are 5 npc villager that host 1 shop for each villager
                          (Farmer shop, Fish shop, Crystal shop, Witch shop, Blacksmith shop)
                          *Farmer shop trade rarity for Village token
                          (1000 rarity / token)
                          * Fish shop trade lb for Village token
                          (200 lb/token)
                          * Crystal shop trade crystal for Village token
                          Green/blue/red crystal for 1-10 token
                          White crystal for 10-30 token
                          Black crystal for 30-50 token
                          * Witch shop trade village token for random prize (magic block/magic food/magic pet)
                          100 token/random prize
                          * Blacksmith shop trade village token for random prize ( clothes item: shirt/pant/shoe/hat/hair/wing/ etc
                          Enjoy the village world for items !
                          Share your thoughts

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Floxy View Post
                            There's a main world called Growvillage, to enter this world you must buy village ticket from the store for gems.
                            Once you use it, a mod added callled Villager mod "Now you already become a villager visit Growvillager to meet other villagers" this mod will last around 30 min.
                            In the world there are 5 npc villager that host 1 shop for each villager
                            (Farmer shop, Fish shop, Crystal shop, Witch shop, Blacksmith shop)
                            *Farmer shop trade rarity for Village token
                            (1000 rarity / token)
                            * Fish shop trade lb for Village token
                            (200 lb/token)
                            * Crystal shop trade crystal for Village token
                            Green/blue/red crystal for 1-10 token
                            White crystal for 10-30 token
                            Black crystal for 30-50 token
                            * Witch shop trade village token for random prize (magic block/magic food/magic pet)
                            100 token/random prize
                            * Blacksmith shop trade village token for random prize ( clothes item: shirt/pant/shoe/hat/hair/wing/ etc
                            Enjoy the village world for items !
                            Share your thoughts
                            Will add to main page! Thanks for the suggestion

Comment

+1 man. GrowTopia is dying and running out of ideas. They don't actually accept ideas from the Suggestion Box 95% of the times and they need to accept more ideas like this. I also have many ideas for the game that I think could make the game alive again. I posted one in this sub just now, but it has little to no chance of getting featured and getting added to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
                                Yes no explanation needed

- - - Updated - - -

Cant be if the destroyer kills my whole small village in the first 1 minute of tje fight
                                Thats why arenas exist

- - - Updated - - -

HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE THIS AWESOME IDEA EARLIER?! +3000
                                Quit this game already
                                I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                                Discord: Ash#4444
                                Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Working...
                                X