Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My suggestion about a little geiger update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My suggestion about a little geiger update

    So theres 6 new items and 2 new additions I want to see in game about geiger-finding. (Photo is on the bottom)
    -New items/blocks ;
    1)Rainbow crystal (Common drop from geiger)
    2)Otherworldy crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    3)Clear crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
    4)Peridot(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal and 3 Green crystal)
    5)Bismuth(Recipe: 2 Rainbow crystal, 1 Otherworldy crystal, 1 Green crystal and 1 Blue crystal.)
    6)Crystal goggles (Allows you to find geiger even its night of the comet.(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal, 1 White crystal, and 2 Black crystal.))

    -Additions;
    1)You will able to use 10 stuffs on geiger charger to reduce geiger charging time by 1 minute.
    2)There should be a small chance to get double item from geiger.

    So this was my idea, I hope you like it .
    Last edited by Pente; 04-08-2019, 08:52 PM.

  • #2
    I like ur sprite design and idea but I feel like any cyrstals should NEVER have a "common" drop rate. At best they should be just as rare as green crystal (about 4%), and never more rare than black crystal (About 0.2%).
    Hi
    IGN: SnowManG0
    Goals right now:
    GET MORE WLS
    Buy a buy+ world (Done on 2/23/19)
    Get Floating Speakers by Anniversary Week 2020

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hi Frands View Post
      I like ur sprite design and idea but I feel like any cyrstals should NEVER have a "common" drop rate. At best they should be just as rare as green crystal (about 4%), and never more rare than black crystal (About 0.2%).
      I didnt want to give a percentage about drop rates, cause its up to devs. I just wanted to specify the drop rate, thanks for telling your thoughts

      Comment


      • #4
        I wouldn’t mind new crystals. But rather than the 4 you suggested how about orange and purple to go along with the stuffs?

        The items are iffy I like the goggles.
        The whole stuff idea is bad and can be abused so how about just new recipes for stuff blocks?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pente View Post
          So theres 6 new items and 2 new additions I want to see in game about geiger-finding. (Photo is on the bottom)
          -New items/blocks ;
          1)Rainbow crystal (Common drop from geiger)
          2)Otherworldy crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
          3)Clear crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
          4)Peridot(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal and 3 Green crystal)
          5)Bismuth(Recipe: 2 Rainbow crystal, 1 Otherworldy crystal, 1 Green crystal and 1 Blue crystal.)
          6)Crystal goggles (Allows you to find geiger even its night of the comet.)
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]215947[/ATTACH]
          -Additions;
          1)Stuffs will be able to used on Geiger charger to reduce geiger charging time by 1 minute.
          2)There should be a small chance to get double item from geiger.

          So this was my idea, I hope you like it .
          +1 on everything, love the sprites. The stuff thing feels plastic though, and stuffs are extremely cheap from rsp rn. This would just cause people to make several accounts to use geiger constantly.

          IGN: Chicadi
          EXP. Level: 56

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
            I wouldn’t mind new crystals. But rather than the 4 you suggested how about orange and purple to go along with the stuffs?

            The items are iffy I like the goggles.
            The whole stuff idea is bad and can be abused so how about just new recipes for stuff blocks?
            It wont be abused that much, cuz theres a Irradiated mod, but your kinda right

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Tan Spray View Post
            +1 on everything, love the sprites. The stuff thing feels plastic though, and stuffs are extremely cheap from rsp rn. This would just cause people to make several accounts to use geiger constantly.
            Owners of the rsps' will make it rise if this addition added to game. They are cheap because they have no use except making carrot pants, coral, makeup.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Pente View Post
            It wont be abused that much, cuz theres a Irradiated mod, but your kinda right

            - - - Updated - - -

            Owners of the rsps' will make it rise if this addition added to game. They are cheap because they have no use except making carrot pants, coral, makeup.
            nvm just edited that feature

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice ideas! I feel like the rainbow crystal should be pretty rare, being a... rainbow crystal, after all.

              Comment


              • #8
                +1 yes we need more crystals
                IGN:YandereDemon
                Originally posted by Phanton
                I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
                Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
                sigpic
                ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
                Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG
                That Mexican pepper thingie

                10 chars

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pente View Post
                  So theres 6 new items and 2 new additions I want to see in game about geiger-finding. (Photo is on the bottom)
                  -New items/blocks ;
                  1)Rainbow crystal (Common drop from geiger)
                  2)Otherworldy crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
                  3)Clear crystal (Uncommon drop from geiger)
                  4)Peridot(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal and 3 Green crystal)
                  5)Bismuth(Recipe: 2 Rainbow crystal, 1 Otherworldy crystal, 1 Green crystal and 1 Blue crystal.)
                  6)Crystal goggles (Allows you to find geiger even its night of the comet.(Recipe: 2 Clear crystal, 1 White crystal, and 2 Black crystal.))
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]215947[/ATTACH]
                  -Additions;
                  1)You will able to use 10 stuffs on geiger charger to reduce geiger charging time by 1 minute.
                  2)There should be a small chance to get double item from geiger.

                  So this was my idea, I hope you like it .
                  Your idea is good and I think it should have a couple of changes but it's good to be added into the game

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    +1 Very creative ideas
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X