Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QoL and other changes/suggestions/balancing Growtopia needs (v2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can probably agree with all of those

+1
    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Really like all the ideas expect for the make Small Seed Packs like Rare Seed Packs part because it would ruin the already ruined economy even more...(I know this will be much more trusted way to trade rsp packs, but I wouldn't like to see very ruined economy)
      honk
      insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Couldn't agree more!

Comment

+1
          agree with all except recipe changes (for the most part)
          making stuff easier to create kinda screws over people who made those items while they were still difficult to create

it's like changing xenonite recipe from 200 unearthly to 100 unearthly and expecting things to blow over just fine...
          IGN: Satanicus
          Level: 44
          Goals: I have everything I need.

Status: Alternate account got banned from a Carnival glitch!

Comment

The simple improvements in GT makes it more enjoy-able. Really hope some of the stuffs mentioned here is implemented.
            Pssst, over here

Comment

Wow awesome! Here's my feedback of the thread:
              I didn't put in feedback of everything that tyou mentioned, only things that really applied to me.

[Tournament]
              I'd suggest instead of allowing blocks to drop in greater quantity from snacks, to buff blocks that you get from battling by MUCH more. That way it promotes pet-battling, instead of people just buying a whole ton of snacks every time tournament comes for the rewards. Pet trainers dropping tournament rewards seems like a great idea too

[Apocalypse]
              Agree with everything, the number of infections required should automatically rise/drop depending on infections so that it comes 'roughly' every month or two months, but not the exact time.

[General Required Suggestions]
              Steam organ is one of the most underused blocks in Growtopia ever. I've never seen it used before, and since for some reason it doesn't allow you to select those music notes, that's an obvious bug that needs to be fixed. I don't think I've ever seen one ever.
              Awesomeness definitely needs more buffs. The problem. There's not many other feature in this game to buff. One that I just thought of while writing this sentence however is Startopia bonus? Could be added after surgery, and bumps every other buff 5 levels forward.
              Making WOTD worlds untradeable would clog up worlds list for 'builders who make a lot of worlds', but I see your point. Maybe just make the trophy untradeable instead? Sadly the trophy is, if I recall correctly used in a Legendary Quest.

[Quests]
              Expensive DQ can be frustrating, I get it. But it's supposed to be random. It's fine if expensive items are in the quest - people can wait an extra day.

[Carnival]
              Agree with everything.

[Block Buffs]
              I get too many Stuff blocks anyways, making it drop in 3's would make me have to empty my inventory 3x faster.
              Yes, definitely buff marshmallow block - it's pointless to use it to make Hot Chocolate due to how expensive it is.
              Huh, another item that I've never seen before. Could be really interesting for adventure maps in a cave setting with dark-cave-background, and you'd had to light up the lamps. I just searched it up on the wiki, 2 reds, 1 blue and 2 greens is 6 world locks if you're lucky to make them. If it only drops one, yup, definitely needs to be buffed to three.
              Yes please! Tomb robber should be made permanent, after all Howler just got made permanent. It would be so cool to use one of these in an adventure world... wait, it's too expensive because it isn't permanent...

[Item Balancing]
              Guild Potion - Blocks. No thank you, we don't need even more buffs for 'non-farmable farmers'. If they keep adding new 'block dropping' buffs, people are going to be able to farm Crystal Blocks without a Harvester (since fuel packs don't work on rarity 100+). The new Buddy's Block Head stacks with Ancestral Tesseract Of Dimensions, and it costs the same, with almost the same recipe. Ouch. Too much blocks buffs. Ask those asteroid farmers about what they think about 'blocks potion'. Asteroid Farmers pay dls to get in a guild using one.
              Cybots! Yeah! Definitely add the customization of attack cool down!
              Blame ancestral tesseract of dimensions. That's what caused those plant seeds to rise so much.
              Please, please, buff the seed of life! A 9% buff would be much better than a 5% buff. Then let's say, magic bells which are 9d and 23h would take 9d, 1h, 29m and 24s. Uh, maybe that wouldn't be that good either. Still doesn't decrease it by more than a day. -_-. A small buff would be good though. I would actually upgrade the seed of life.
              Sure, nerf daily blocks. I find them very useful in building though - especially the waterfalls for parkours and I've replaced using house entraqnces with Hidden Doors and Red House Entrances. Huh, since when was the last time someone used a ordinary house entrance? I use fissures a lot instead of dragon gates.... hang on, why isn't anyone massing dgates anymore? Oh yeah, because of fissures. Lava lamp is a really cool way of showing something as inactive/active, rather than an open sign. I use it in my BFG link world to link to my active bfgs. It's nice.
              Nerfing Tesseract Of Dimensions. mhm. It'd be too confusing if there were 'different' effects for the item. Besides, ubisoft seems to just be adding in more 'extra block buffs' every update. In a way, they're ruining the economy.
              Ouch cybots. Yeah, I'd like it to be cheaper as well, but it's that way to 'reduce world lock inflation'. Same with pet battling, I'd really like to spend some world locks to do some pet battling, but it was made that expensive to again, 'reduce world lock inflation'.
              Buffing Super Pineapple Guardian Charm seems like a great idea.
              Poseidon's Digger Trident being buffed would definitely be nice, and I would buy it.... if it didn't only work on Ocean Rock, which is why I'm saving up for a diggers spade. Wouldn't fit the theme if it could break other blocks though.

[Other Events/Holidays]
              Ruby lock should be buffed to 10% to actually be significant, but 5% would be better too. 1% means that it only works 3 times a year. That's three GBCS - basically TRASH. Although if it was buffed, then people would actually make 'ruby lock farms' since Ruby Lock is only roughly 4 DLS right now, compared to the expensive 15 DL Emerald Lock.
              TBH, just making Ultra Grow Spray completely grow a tree would be preferable.

[Quality Of Life Improvements]
              Yeah, people spamming you /trade is quite annoying. Fortunately that doesn't happen often.
              /fgo and /ggo, tytytytytytyty yes please!
              .... you can't accidentally lock yourself out of your account by pressing AAP, there is a confirmation button, then it further prompts you to check your email to enable it, then you have to click a link in your email, and then it is enabled. No way for that to happen accidentally.
              I don't get what you mean by Make RSP packs like SSP packs.
              PLEASE LET ADMINS USE CYBOTS. AND MAGPLANT TOO. AND VENDING MACHINE TOO. And every owner-only block. If we access someone, we definitely trust them, or we lock certain areas of the world. *omg it is so annoying that my admin cannot restock the magplant while I am away for some reason, so every time it does become empty, he has to discord me, which takes a long time to respond, and by that time, everyone is raging and asking for their wls back*.
              Too easy for people to ignore someone accidentally by wrenching them, and would further clog up the menu. Just have to exist as a command only.

[Bug Fixes needed]
              No need to say anything about this section, it's about bugs.
              A 1 second, max fire rate howler can be avoided if you REALLY quickly jump as soon as you respawn.

Comment

Bump before auto close
                A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                IGN: TK69
                Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

I share a lot of these ideas!, However I’m too lazy to write them out, I’m glad you did!
                  +1
                  Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

block potion should stay as it is. We don't need more non farmable farmers. We saw already how asteroids dropped so better keep block potion as it is. People were ready to pay 7dl each for current block potion so if they double potions effect, that would be 14dls then? No, it wouldn't, so only thing what it would change is, all start farm non farmables and do we really want that?

Comment

bumping up

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                        block potion should stay as it is. We don't need more non farmable farmers. We saw already how asteroids dropped so better keep block potion as it is. People were ready to pay 7dl each for current block potion so if they double potions effect, that would be 14dls then? No, it wouldn't, so only thing what it would change is, all start farm non farmables and do we really want that?
                        It already states in another suggestion not to make such buffs work on comet items.

Comment

+1 except from that afk msg auto respond.
                          IGN:Feezle
                          Philippines

Life is like a game of chess
                          I don't know how to play chess

Comment

Originally posted by FeezleGG View Post
                            +1 except from that afk msg auto respond.
                            Why so? Provide insight?

That feature is mainly intended for traders & afkers, it's not uncommon to message someone buying an item and they turn out to be AFK. It's a QoL thread, so it's only benefical.

Comment

Really late answer so sorry about that, that post was huge so I had to split it
                              Originally posted by Lorddirt View Post
                              Wow awesome! Here's my feedback of the thread:
                              I didn't put in feedback of everything that tyou mentioned, only things that really applied to me.

Making WOTD worlds untradeable would clog up worlds list for 'builders who make a lot of worlds', but I see your point. Maybe just make the trophy untradeable instead? Sadly the trophy is, if I recall correctly used in a Legendary Quest.
                              WOTD Trophy should be tradeable as at least people can sell it to pay off, but the world though... I mean half of the wotd winner list is sold worlds and mainly irrelevants/turned into main worlds or even vend which is why I believe it should be untradeable. Good worlds are destroyed after month and years sort of destroying the game's building history

[Quests]
                              Expensive DQ can be frustrating, I get it. But it's supposed to be random. It's fine if expensive items are in the quest - people can wait an extra day.
                              I agree and disagree, items like Amethyst Blocks or Crystal Seeds isn't even a matter of price but finding them

[Item Balancing]
                              Guild Potion - Blocks. No thank you, we don't need even more buffs for 'non-farmable farmers'. If they keep adding new 'block dropping' buffs, people are going to be able to farm Crystal Blocks without a Harvester (since fuel packs don't work on rarity 100+). The new Buddy's Block Head stacks with Ancestral Tesseract Of Dimensions, and it costs the same, with almost the same recipe. Ouch. Too much blocks buffs. Ask those asteroid farmers about what they think about 'blocks potion'. Asteroid Farmers pay dls to get in a guild using one.
                              As I just wrote in another suggestion, maybe they should just not work on these kind of items, sort of like a blacklist. Comet Items definitely in mind but not only.
                              "Farming" RSP rarities and above isn't harmful enough, plus the potion is expensive, so I believe it's fine.

Sure, nerf daily blocks. I find them very useful in building though - especially the waterfalls for parkours and I've replaced using house entraqnces with Hidden Doors and Red House Entrances. Huh, since when was the last time someone used a ordinary house entrance? I use fissures a lot instead of dragon gates.... hang on, why isn't anyone massing dgates anymore? Oh yeah, because of fissures. Lava lamp is a really cool way of showing something as inactive/active, rather than an open sign. I use it in my BFG link world to link to my active bfgs. It's nice.
                              It's not uncommon to end up getting a whole stack of them after just one hour of farming, they might be cool for building but imo they are too common that the market literally swims in them, same could go for essences

I don't get what you mean by Make RSP packs like SSP packs.
                              Should've clarified but I meant being able to buy 10 packs at once, or a Rare Seed Pack Box just like SSP.

Comment

+1 cool suggestions
                                Ign:MrGtBilal
                                Goals:Be rich[X]
                                Focused eyes[DONE]
                                Carnival rings:6

Comment

Working...
                                X