Flower Power: More flowers and a vase!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epikur View Post
    I got the idea when i saw how many vases are there in Gt. What is your problem man? The suggestion is great so stop talking it bad.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DA036946-4130-4FDB-92DF-BE2815FB2DD0.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	6584747
    Don’t worry,you’ll get used to it
    Guess I’m not the only who’s being attacked for presenting new ideas
    IGN - Find it yourself
    An Introvert who lack of social skill
    Once again I am being attacked for presenting new ideas

Comment

I got the idea when i saw how many vases are there in Gt. What is your problem man? The suggestion is great so stop talking it bad.
      And why do you need that much vases
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
        And why do you need that much vases
        See my original post. As I said there are no good options to decorate a table
        Wassup

Comment

See my original post. As I said there are no good options to decorate a table
          That’s the point. Your post if bias. There’s other stuff that could use some displaying of decorative items.
          sigpic

Comment

That’s the point. Your post if bias. There’s other stuff that could use some displaying of decorative items.
            Then go and suggest some stuff in a new thread. It's just typical to put a vase with a flower in it on a table, the only reason you criticize my idea is because I own this world, which is ridiculous behaviour out of jealousy. Also I do not care if the item I suggested will be called "vase", "pot" or whatever. Sure it would be good for me if it's called "vase" but this is not the motivation behind this idea, it was the inspiration where I got the idea from.
            I appreciate constructive criticism but please stop replying to this thread if it has nothing to do with the idea in particular.

Ps: You can use d blocks to display items, but they are not meant to be placed on a table etc.
            Last edited by Epikur; 04-28-2019, 06:21 PM.
            Wassup

Comment

It's a good idea, so what if he owns BUYVASE?

Comment

Originally posted by m456 View Post
                It's a good idea, so what if he owns BUYVASE?
                +200dls free. hold on let me lock buydiamondcrystalangels real quick

Comment

Yea. If you're complaining that he owns BUYVASE, you're committing the genetic fallacy.
                  IGN: Demystify
                  Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
                  Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Comment

Hey, my suggestion for the game is to add more flowers and a vase to the game!
                    The only good option to decorate a table right now is to either put a potted daisy or a flower without a vase onto the table.
                    Potted daisies get borring pretty quickly and placing a flower without a pot does look really bad! The only other vase there is in Growtopia is an amphora, but it is one block high and should not be placed on a table. Thats why i have the idea of a new vase!

How it works:
                    It works like a display block, but you can only place flowers in it! Here are some example images i made of the vase + flowers in it!

Also if you add more flowers to the game even better combinations would be possible, and more creativity!

+123712789312987321

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Wow

That actually looks awesome. Holy moly guacamole.
                      hewwwwoo

Comment

Sure it would be good for me if it's called "vase" but this is not the motivation behind this idea, it was the inspiration where I got the idea from.
                        The only reason you got this inspiration/idea is because you own BuyVase. I do have a couple of buy+ worlds that has many item possibilities but I didn’t suggest for more because it isn’t fair that way. Trust me, nobody’s gonna think further as to what kind of vase they want their tables to be decorated with so BuyVase is your only source of idea for this suggestion.
                        sigpic

Comment

I honestly had a suggestion of this way back then but yeah.

Also i see that people think youre trying to profit from it, but hey, i am not against you.
                          I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                          and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Originally posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
                            +200dls free. hold on let me lock buydiamondcrystalangels real quick
                            Flower vases are an actually good idea, diamond crystal angel wings, not so much.

Comment

The only reason you got this inspiration/idea is because you own BuyVase. I do have a couple of buy+ worlds that has many item possibilities but I didn’t suggest for more because it isn’t fair that way. Trust me, nobody’s gonna think further as to what kind of vase they want their tables to be decorated with so BuyVase is your only source of idea for this suggestion.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	06951513-E48E-46E5-84EE-99E6D3278745.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	6584769
                              IGN - Find it yourself
                              An Introvert who lack of social skill
                              Once again I am being attacked for presenting new ideas

Comment

Originally posted by IceBearBear View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]216847[/ATTACH]
                                Okay sorry I’ll stop now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X