Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunchyy
    replied
    ey how much damge should ldrag do? 70 like katana? uwu dragon king vs dragon of legend

Leave a comment:

• Mc. Zane
    replied
    Originally posted by Creator View Post
    +1 But they should only allow certain hand/weapons items do damage on the dragon. Simple bare fist won't even hurt the dragon. And also the dragon should have a ridiculously amount of health.

EXAMPLE:
    Legendary Sword: 70 dmg
    Sonic Buster Sword: 50 dmg
    Pheonix Sword: 40 dmg
    Sword and Shield: 30 dmg
    Twin Swords: 35 dmg
    Any Dragon Hand: 25 dmg
    Heartsword: 17 dmg
    Golden Sword: 15 dmg
    Carrot Sword: 10 dmg
    Sword: 10 dmg
    Wooden Sword: 5 dmg
    Aye seems legit! Tyr's Spear 60 Dmg??

Leave a comment:

• Creator
    replied
    +1 But they should only allow certain hand/weapons items do damage on the dragon. Simple bare fist won't even hurt the dragon. And also the dragon should have a ridiculously amount of health.

EXAMPLE:
    Legendary Sword: 70 dmg
    Sonic Buster Sword: 50 dmg
    Pheonix Sword: 40 dmg
    Sword and Shield: 30 dmg
    Twin Swords: 35 dmg
    Any Dragon Hand: 25 dmg
    Heartsword: 17 dmg
    Golden Sword: 15 dmg
    Carrot Sword: 10 dmg
    Sword: 10 dmg
    Wooden Sword: 5 dmg

Leave a comment:

• sipsipsi69
    replied
    dragons have 100 health. dragons have same speed as mind ghosts. dragons chase you around the world by locating your position every half a second and moving to that location. dragons can be killed by using a variety of different weapons, some ideas are dragonslayers blade, dragonwarriors longsword, dragonfishers harpoon.dragon drops items like scales, dragonmeat, whiskers and teeth. They can be used in recipes to make dragon armor to make dragon fighting more effective. dragonsoldiers have special powerups to deal more damage to dragons. some dragons can be captured and displayed on wall mounts. others in fishtank or as a pet. dragonslaying could be a new carnival quest. mutated dragons spawn when zombie infection event is a success.

Please include all of these.

Leave a comment:

• Oma357
    replied
    +1 maybe it drops the silver items (from my thread) after getting slain

MERCHANT 100

Leave a comment:

• Yell0wTail
    replied
    SortA like boss goo?

Leave a comment:

• magicaGT
    replied
    +1 I thought it would be like locke, randomly destroying worlds but yeah, having a blast is more reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• Mc. Zane
    replied
    Originally posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
    +1.
    But im sure if this dragon give tradeable loots.the common one will drop so low and the rare one will rise so high (specially clothing item)
    Aigjt thanks for the feedback, BUMP

Leave a comment:

• DyzerKeyzer
    replied
    +1.
    But im sure if this dragon give tradeable loots.the common one will drop so low and the rare one will rise so high (specially clothing item)

Leave a comment:

• DreadVoidGT
    replied
    An update about killing dragons for loots...

+99999

Leave a comment:

• Mc. Zane
    replied
    Buffalo Bump

Leave a comment:

• Mc. Zane
    replied
    Bumping this up, I want more people to see this. Uhm I'l add to my siggy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
    +1 i was kinda disappointed

edit: wow i took too long to type theres alr a bunch of replies lol
    Thanks for that deeper suggestion, I'll add this up.

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    replied
    Originally posted by Mc. Zane View Post
    2 months ago, the 'Dragon Invasion' update was launched... Yay, some new dragon items and eggs, cool. But what if you were to make it like a boss raid? For example, the Boss Ghost. Maybe the dragon boss could be some gigantic dragon that can eat you up and burn your blocks, beating will grant you eggs, scales etc.

Gimme a +1 if you like this suggestion.
    pve in short
    that was what i was expecting in that update but no...

Leave a comment:

• Cahtster
    replied
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    How about let's befriend the Dragons instead because they're beautiful and don't deserve death?
    Most games always has a pet or enemy dragon for battling. Itd be honestly unique to try to pet it then itll act like a provider once tamed. Itll drop scales cause growtopia logic already defies gravity.

Anyway, most dragons in growtopia isnt always used for battling. (Pvp i guess.) But yeah. Its more of a "look at my awesome badass bone breathing dragon, its so cool ye? Admire and be jealous."

Leave a comment:

• Electrolava9
    replied
    HAHAHA, " I won't let you win, dragon slayer ". Anyways thia gonna be epic PVE system updates!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X