Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Revamp The tournament! before its too late

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [MERGED] Revamp The tournament! before its too late

    The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

    I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BverX View Post
    The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

    I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.
    you are right bruhh...

    Comment


    • #3
      [MERGED] Revamp The tournament! before its too late

      we need new items and some buff for tourney
      don't just do only for other monthly update

      tourney need more like that
      because right now. all world always empty
      and no one plays it anymore.

      and its seems tournament is gonna be myth.

      please revamp tourney first and then revamp other update

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Supaman View Post
        we need new items and some buff for tourney
        don't just do only for other monthly update

        tourney need more like that
        because right now. all world always empty
        and no one plays it anymore.

        and its seems tournament is gonna be myth.

        please revamp tourney first and then revamp other update
        +1, agreed. When i wanna do tournament none be my enemy
        IGN: DyzerKeyzer
        Lv:58/125

        Goals :

        1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
        2.Have Focused Eye : [100/100] [ √ ]
        3.Have 200 DLs : [32/200] [ X ]
        4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

        Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BverX View Post
          The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

          I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.
          dev main focus on carny and they forget that tournament exist.
          well, thats developers works

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Supaman View Post
            we need new items and some buff for tourney
            don't just do only for other monthly update

            tourney need more like that
            because right now. all world always empty
            and no one plays it anymore.

            and its seems tournament is gonna be myth.

            please revamp tourney first and then revamp other update
            I mean noobs can't rly play tourney because they can't afford a good deck. And it's pretty boring anyway.
            Level 125/125 (Done!! )

            Owner of SELLSB
            Leader of Raven :3


            If you want to get in touch:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
              I mean noobs can't rly play tourney because they can't afford a good deck. And it's pretty boring anyway.
              some do, but not us( the players who want to reborn tourney)
              dead because no new items or buff the pet battle.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Supaman View Post
                some do, but not us( the players who want to reborn tourney)
                dead because no new items or buff the pet battle.
                It's quite expensive tho... I believe a top tier deck costs over 10dls .-.
                Level 125/125 (Done!! )

                Owner of SELLSB
                Leader of Raven :3


                If you want to get in touch:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
                  It's quite expensive tho... I believe a top tier deck costs over 10dls .-.
                  i believe if they revamp it, everyone gonna stock the new stuff like popcorn or the new items from tourney

                  so its kinda like win and win situation.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Supaman View Post
                    i believe if they revamp it, everyone gonna stock the new stuff like popcorn or the new items from tourney

                    so its kinda like win and win situation.
                    Just because people buy popcorn doesn't mean the amount of players will increase
                    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

                    Owner of SELLSB
                    Leader of Raven :3


                    If you want to get in touch:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
                      Just because people buy popcorn doesn't mean the amount of players will increase
                      depends lol.
                      imo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Supaman View Post
                        depends lol.
                        imo
                        .-. make pet battling cheaper and then more people will do it. (me included)
                        Level 125/125 (Done!! )

                        Owner of SELLSB
                        Leader of Raven :3


                        If you want to get in touch:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Supaman View Post
                          dev main focus on carny and they forget that tournament exist.
                          well, thats developers works
                          Not really. It is players that don’t play the tournament. Well I don’t blame them because you need to spend couple of dls to have a decent deck that could win. Unlike carnival wherein you could play it using just few wls
                          Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

                          Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Yell0wTail View Post
                            .-. make pet battling cheaper and then more people will do it. (me included)
                            good idea.
                            that why revamp exist lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BverX View Post
                              The worlds are dead unlike carnival. Also, event items spawns inside the battle area, /fp.

                              I think old updates deserves a re-buff or add something to make it interesting again. Sadly, it's all abandoned at this point.
                              Other events should really have to be revisited. Moving this into the suggestions sub-forum.
                              Do you need any assistance from us whether in-game or not?
                              Contact Growtopia Support: GT SUPPORT
                              Follow me on Instagram: @Nostos_gt
                              PUNCH, BUILD, GROW

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X