White Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Paint

I recently wanted to paint some blocks in white and guess what! There is no white paint in the game! White is an essential color and it should be included in the Painter's Pack. I hope that you can add it in the near future (in PAW maybe?). Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dudka; 06-12-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

This has been suggested a lot before, along side with other paint colours. Hopefully they add it in the next paw.
      whocares

Comment

The paint bucket functions on shifting the color values of each block towards the corresponding color - adding white one would either make everything it's used on a mess and nothing like what you would think it would look like, as white isn't really a color you can simply do with such system. To make it actually good, you would have to make an alternate "white" texture for every single item.
        I don't play this anymore

My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Comment

Originally posted by GrowH View Post
          The paint bucket functions on shifting the color values of each block towards the corresponding color - adding white one would either make everything it's used on a mess and nothing like what you would think it would look like, as white isn't really a color you can simply do with such system. To make it actually good, you would have to make an alternate "white" texture for every single item.
          at least they could add pink, brown and stuff
          | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
          Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
          Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
          "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
          Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
          and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Originally posted by GrowH View Post
            I don't get it, what makes white so different from any of the other colors that they've already added to the game? Don't the other colors also have their own alternate textures for every single item? Would be nice if we could also get a response from the devs about this.

Comment

Excause me...

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...dea-White-dyes
              IGN: Uksu
              Instagram: Uksuofficial
              Birthday: 14th of July

Comment

Working...
              X