Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Individual DONATION BOX Claims!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    bumping this thread!
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Originally posted by Nostos
    yes please.... +1

    Comment


    • #32
      notice this thread, senpai
      GrowID: Entho
      Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
      Discord: Entho#5641
      Instagram: enthoplays
      YouTube: Entho

      Originally posted by Nostos
      yes please.... +1

      Comment


      • #33
        -1

        As aforementioned, this will just turn the donation box into a storage box where anyone can put stuff inside.

        Storage boxes aren't used by many right now because most cannot afford them. If this idea is implemented, everyone would be using donation boxes as cheap storage boxes.

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
        Tbh Storage Box Xtreme is useless.
        I disagree. 1 block allows you to drop up to 4k blocks while a level 3 storage box allows you to store up to 90x200=18k blocks on the same spot. It also separate items effectively which makes it handy to store stuff like surgery/startopia prizes.
        IGN: FeelSexy
        Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

        19 year old from Singapore
        Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


        Originally posted by Satania
        It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

        Comment


        • #34
          GrowID: Noceda
          World: NOCEDA


          Yes, I changed my name.

          Originally posted by Seth
          Who are you and where did you come from?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            bumpeepo
            GrowID: Entho
            Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
            Discord: Entho#5641
            Instagram: enthoplays
            YouTube: Entho

            Originally posted by Nostos
            yes please.... +1

            Comment


            • #36
              pls notice this thread.
              GrowID: Entho
              Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
              Discord: Entho#5641
              Instagram: enthoplays
              YouTube: Entho

              Originally posted by Nostos
              yes please.... +1

              Comment


              • #37
                Yes, please!

                I would love to use Donation Boxes as chests.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Entho View Post
                  If the system was similar to the growscan where you tap/click the item to
                  find the item,

                  Why not implement it to donation boxes, so you don't get ALL the items from the dbox, if ever
                  you just want one thing from the donation box, this system (if it ever gets implemented) will surely help!

                  another option is:

                  Adding a "Receive all items" and "Receive Selected Items" to the interface would be more beneficial.
                  Receive may be turned into Collect, whichever is better.



                  Reply "+1" if you'd like this implemented too!
                  THAT SOUNDS LIKE A VERY GOOD IDEA! DESERVES +1
                  Not even playing Growtopia anymore. If you DID see me in the game, that's because I am acquiring data in game for a data visualization.
                  Latest video on my channel, enjoy!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2LlLwfz2w

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by abrakegabra View Post
                    Storage boxes aren't used by many right now because most cannot afford them. If this idea is implemented, everyone would be using donation boxes as cheap storage boxes.
                    I love how none of these "rich superiority" people ever explain why the poorer people shouldn't have access to QoL upgrades. Seriously, what is the problem with newer players having access to easy and efficient storage?
                    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                    I love her so so much eee
                    how do I add back my sigpic
                    IGN: Dynnie
                    Discord: Dynnie#3475

                    Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                      I love how none of these "rich superiority" people ever explain why the poorer people shouldn't have access to QoL upgrades. Seriously, what is the problem with newer players having access to easy and efficient storage?
                      Bear with my bad, unstructured grammar

                      Its simple, it made other existing thing pointless
                      It's better for Xtreme box become really cheap (or even spliceable) in order to be used by everyone, rather than changing an item to make the other pointless

                      Donation box is used to receive a donation from the others.. this feature made the Dbox change to Storage box

                      If Owner/Admin unable to put things in donation box, this suggestion is definitely flawless.. But since we able to, this cause a problem where another item become pointless.. if they developer decided to add this feature

                      Storage Box issue aside,
                      When someone got a donation, he/she need to receive/take all of them.
                      Imagine you and some people gave a gift to a person, but that person only took the valuable one while he doesn't take yours.. just because its not valuable

                      This feature is exactly what the scenario above will happen, Some gift will be left in dust inside that little donation box
                      Last edited by Colmar; 07-13-2019, 04:33 AM.
                      I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
                      Originally posted by Aleksis St
                      Protects the rights of ancestral seed
                      THEY BUFFED IT 2X

                      Originally posted by Odric
                      That's a really awesome item! Great work!
                      Well then, add that thing!

                      Originally posted by Oma357
                      Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        just stating that alternatives are always available,
                        isn't that what farmables are, similarly?
                        there are a ton of options of farmables to choose from.

                        people will AND can decide on what they choose.
                        applied to this suggestion,
                        people with mediocre amount of wls, can use this method,
                        or either use display boxes//dgates//storage boxes.

                        in the first place, i never intended to make the suggestion as it is now being ranted on.
                        that just brings people to "think that way" and use that method instead.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	donation box idea.png
Views:	3
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	6588496
                        Credits go to: Wenor
                        Last edited by Entho; 07-20-2019, 03:00 PM.
                        GrowID: Entho
                        Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
                        Discord: Entho#5641
                        Instagram: enthoplays
                        YouTube: Entho

                        Originally posted by Nostos
                        yes please.... +1

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Colmar View Post
                          Bear with my bad, unstructured grammar

                          Its simple, it made other existing thing pointless
                          It's better for Xtreme box become really cheap (or even spliceable) in order to be used by everyone, rather than changing an item to make the other pointless

                          Donation box is used to receive a donation from the others.. this feature made the Dbox change to Storage box

                          If Owner/Admin unable to put things in donation box, this suggestion is definitely flawless.. But since we able to, this cause a problem where another item become pointless.. if they developer decided to add this feature

                          Storage Box issue aside,
                          When someone got a donation, he/she need to receive/take all of them.
                          Imagine you and some people gave a gift to a person, but that person only took the valuable one while he doesn't take yours.. just because its not valuable

                          This feature is exactly what the scenario above will happen, Some gift will be left in dust inside that little donation box
                          couldn't have said this better myself
                          IGN: FeelSexy
                          Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

                          19 year old from Singapore
                          Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


                          Originally posted by Satania
                          It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED!
                            ▇▆▅▆▇▆▅▆▇
                            Discord: WhySoGod#2355
                            IGN: WhySoGod

                            Join us now:

                            Originally posted by Growtopia
                            "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              thanks for the support, everybody!
                              GrowID: Entho
                              Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
                              Discord: Entho#5641
                              Instagram: enthoplays
                              YouTube: Entho

                              Originally posted by Nostos
                              yes please.... +1

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I love this +1
                                Pssst, over here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X